The Migrant Hunter

THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

Our old aquaintance, Bulgarian Migrant hunter Dinko is still alive, despite the 50.000 $ Isis reward on his head. On top of that, his migrant hunting activities and support from fans have enabled him to buy a new Mercedes S-Class Coupe!

Dinko says: β€˜There should be fans, because without fans, man is nothing. I love you, because without you this does not work"

archive.is/XgR8z

Other urls found in this thread:

infostormer.com/isis-savages-put-50000-bounty-on-the-head-of-bulgarian-hero-dinko-valev/
balkaneu.com/plevneliev-meets-zeman-czech-republic-assist-bulgaria-guard-eu-external-border/
beta.welt.de/politik/ausland/article157970442/Beim-naechsten-Fluechtlingsstrom-bricht-ein-Konflikt-aus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would Holla Forums watch a series about a rapefugee hunter in the same vein as Crocodile Hunter?

Yes.

Only if we can somehow track down a certain accordion and piano playing kebab removing duo to write glorious theme.

Why would ISIS fund the killing of a man who stops refugees from entering Europe?

He should hunt himself in the head for being nonwhite.

You'll hang first.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK-

I'll fuck you up, m8

Here is a summary for Anons who weren't here since the first thread, to bring them up to speed: The story of Dinko: The Bulgarian hero who hunts down refugees

The Soros funded "Helsinki comitee" tried to stop him and forced the government and police to bring him in for questioning
(turn on cc)

ISIS put out a 50 000 USD reward on his head:
infostormer.com/isis-savages-put-50000-bounty-on-the-head-of-bulgarian-hero-dinko-valev/

well, of course.

they don't fight against those who can't fight back. it's un-islamic.

In the meantime, Mr. Valev aquired two armored vehicles and formed a group of fellow minded refugee hunters who patrol the border and hunt refugees on a regular basis. He also proposed government should pay "per head" of caught refugees and for that money to be donated to Bulgarian people in need, such as orphans, elderly and those who can not support themselves.

"they don't fight against those who can't fight back. it's un-islamic"

What do you mean by this?

Is this some sort of MIDF?

He means they are cowards, you idiots.

They are confused because he wrote "can't" when he meant "can". It must have been the same kind of brain short-circuit that those people have who keep saying "could care less".

Wasn't this the guy who had a portrait of himself in his house?
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

kek

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

Muslim "men" cower the presence of anything semi-threatening. They're weak manlet crybabies. It's so frustrating how easily they could be beaten, even with nogunz, if our governments weren't giving these hairy little goblins so much protection.

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

HE SHOUTED TO ME, SOME ALAH MALAH

Top fuckin Kek this guy is so base

I would

That is if they didn't get blown to bits by the US.

jesus what goes through a leftist's head?

Big love to big man

Fuck yes. Are you a Bulgarian TV producer? Because give this man a show.

DUDE WEED LMAO
MUH DIK

The absolute hero of Europe.

He definitely deserves more than just a silly car. Give him an army.

Post some videos plox.

subtitles needed

Hit cc, it's on the far upper right three dots if you're mobile

BASED DINKO NOW CONFRONTING DRUG DEALERS

This guy is made of win

THIS!!!

Report from Turkish-Bulgarian border

I should note this in the light of being objective mostly for Burgers who aren't aquainted. Bulgarians are notorious nazis, I know a firm named Animals CSKA Sofia, have it on first hand. On the other hand they're also master swindlers. So while I believe the refugee hunting part (confirmed from various other sources), I'd be a bit sceptical about other "endeavours"

He should spend this donations on something that help hunting rapefugees, not new Mercedes TBH

Hmmmm

He already bought two armored vehicles for hunting refugees out of his own pocket fam.

Another note to be put in perspective:
Bulgarians fucking hate Turks. Like, really fucking HATE them

I'd dismiss that as propaganda. Imagine living in a piss poor country. You know this (((migrant))) crisis will only last for so long. However the refugee hunts are real. Soros backed nwo's are going apeshit about it

"Stupid and limited people criticize me"

shut the fuck up nerd

*Soros backed NGO's are going apeshit about it.
Sorry it's a bit late had a long day.

bump

My take as a central European on this:

Bulgaria is in the EU yes. But what do they get out of it? Fucking nothing. The country is really poor. They are also on the frontline of the border with Turkey. Do they get any help from Frontex? EU? Forget about it. They're left to their own devices.

We should be fucking supporting them. But it's in interest of Soros and Merkel to forget about them. This thread is maybe a good opportunity to raise awareness about this. (yes this is directed at you, Eurobros)

As long as he shouts the Bulgarian equivalent of "Crikey!" and shoves his thumb up their buttholes.

Of course my knowledge is limited, but to paint a real picture.

People saying Poland is poor…. V4 is Switzerland for most Bulgarians. But do you see Bulgarians complaining? Running away from their country? No. They are proud of it and will eventually climb out of poverty. More could be explained by an actual Bulgarian. (I know you lurk)

Thank you Based Dinko!

That's really sad.

Fucking based

π’ƒπ’–π’Žπ’‘ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘«π’Šπ’π’Œπ’

oh this post again

Czech republic will assist Bulgaria in protecting border

balkaneu.com/plevneliev-meets-zeman-czech-republic-assist-bulgaria-guard-eu-external-border/

Slovenia will assist Bulgaria in protecting border

beta.welt.de/politik/ausland/article157970442/Beim-naechsten-Fluechtlingsstrom-bricht-ein-Konflikt-aus.html

L.O.L. Are you anti-white or something, user.?

Anyone else feel like a central euro vacation? I would visit slovenia-croatia-bulgaria-hungary over the western Europe shit hole right now.

Sounds absolutely smashing. It's good timing, because the invasion 2.0 is starting shortly.

It would be nice to go on a hunting vacation