Star Wars

I want to fuck her in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/deadlift
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't stick your dick in a horse's mouth.

She's ugly, tho.

The jew-fro is strong with this one.

I know, I still want to fuck her in the face though.

That only makes me harder. I'd fuck her face that hard that by the time I was finished all I'd have left would be a bloody mangled nub and it would still be worth it.

Maybe, but only because I've drank too many Red Bulls and really need to nut.

kys shes fucking ugly

How many dicks have you suckled on today?

She's above average. She's 7/10 and a cute.

someone please post the horror movie poster flyer version of her?

Give me ten minutes straight to facerape her and you'll get to see some real life horror, it'll be like something out of a SAW movie.

Here

thanks, also that thread lol

Lol no she is the finest example of what 5/5, boring and uninteresting face looks like. Her body js 4/5

I want her to fuck me in the face

with her penis

No she is not above average and she isnt cute you fucking starshitter. Her voice is shit tier and qt british accents are great. her sucks dick

I just love how strong her jaw is. This is the ultimate sign of feminity of the 21st century.

LMAO 2PLATE!!1

fyi posting while gay is against the global rules

I'd punch her pussy with my cock

???
More 21st century feminine?
More in tune with kike transgender propaganda

This user knows what's up.
10/10 face and 8/10 body.

I'd be afraid to put my dick in a mouth filled with such giant teeth

her face looks like shit faggot

When your stunt double is hotter than you.

Her forehead looks large and almost bulbous in shape. What kind of deformity is this supposed to be? inb4 jewish

Jesus fuck, I mean yeah she's a qt and all but you guys need better jobs so you aren't cucking yourselves over a piece of ass you won't ever even meet.

Also the alien poster is fucking absolute kek

2pl8 = 245lb
Ain't much for a deadlift either. I've seen girls six inches shorter than her lift that much. Hell, I've seen girls that were her size do 200+ on a deadlift on their first try.

She doesn't though. Daisy is a solid 7/10.

Sounds like bullshit to me
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/deadlift

That's a man's stomach

Not surprising since she was born Danny Ridley kek

Sure thing gayboy.

I would fuck that face so hard that she would need to wear dentures afterwards.

""her"" jaw is literally squared, i mean come on

If you wouldn't face rape pic related then you are a fag. This isn't open for discussion either, it's a fact.

I would fuck her face tbh, then spin her round and have a go on her arse. Then take off my mask and reveal I wasn't actual the director for Star Wars 8. japes aside she has a cracking bum

She looks a lot better when shes not grinning so hard but she still has that terrible fridge/late teen boy body

shes a 5/10 at best faglord shes a coked up shitty emoting actress

Daisy>Munter>Bagshitter>Jennay

2jew4me

/thread

you don't know what you're talking about, her body is fine.
what's the matter, no giant tits or jiggly asses? when you stop being 12, you'll realize there's more to women than that

That would be a good spread eagle scene tbh

Triggered london detected.

We all know you're an ugly fat bitch, stop posting.

I still can't get over her name being Race Mixer. That's like some Jewish "hiding in plain sight" memery.

Oldfaggot here. There is, but those two never, ever get old.

looks like klinefelder

What is that?
A piercing?
A hole?
Her clit?
Some kind of growth from her smegma disease?

What is the context of this photo; is that even her?

her body is non existant

Dude open your eyes, she might not be fridge but there's no definition there.
What she needs is to hit the exersise bike for an hour a day until her legs and ass don't look like twigs.
t. male recreational cyclist with legs and ass better than 7/10 women I see

No there isn't.

Her body is just boring. My preference is very focused on chest, but that's not to say small breasts aren't attractive.

It's just my preference, dude. I'm sure guys who are more into ass wouldn't care about her chest or would see her chest as cute.Not my cup of tea, i don't think shes as ugly as everyone is saying though. I didn't mean to imply that petite women can't be attractive.

What are you talking about? I have women as friends and i had a few gfs, both of which i obviously treat very differently. I'm obviously not going to treat a gf the same as friend and vice versa. So i don't get what you're saying about "there being more to women"? This is it, we're here for each other, as people or as gfs.

I've dated beautiful women before (not many, but some), and every person is difficult to have a relationship with, especially women, if shes not attractive with an understanding personality, then there is little reason to deal with her gender's distinct childish emotional maturity.

Feminine women love being treated like sexual appliances, You can do anything to a women if she likes it enough, or likes it that you like it.

I've gotten this foolish notion from people before, "if you treat women with more respect, you'd get laid" or something similarly as stupid. There are women who love being shut down.

Her figure is above average even if she is pretty flat chested.

repeat after me
Attractive women are masculine

But daisy isn't masculine so I don't see your point, she is lifting small weights. The jumping and running is something that any healthy women should be good at. Does ouc related seem masculine to you?

That 3rd picture makes her ass look like a square.
Unless she's running a homestead full time in between producing offspring she probably needs to make that up with time in the gym.

You're a fag.

I want to have passionate sex with BB-8.

Who doesn't.

Do you think R2-D2 and BB-8 have their version of docking? Like they touch their robotic penises and one envelopes the other?

Sodomite spotted.

For some reason BB8 a;ways made me laugh when he would roll around and stuff, he wasn't even funny.

Yep, you're a faggot alright.

Oh boy, who do we have on our hands here?
By the fact that you've been posting this brit all night I'd say you're just another triggered eternal anglo who can't understand why he got arrested for posession of a knife when you pulled the one Mohammed stuck into your arm out and a policeman saw.

t. A faggot

Are you seriously saying that would stop you from raping her face? Am I surrounded by fags here?

really makes you wonder

Maybe.

…No, shes simply not very attractive and has a lot of masculine features to her body.

I'm saying I want her to rape my ass with her medium sized uncircumcised cock