(((Amy Schumer)))’s book is a massive failure – She blames Internet Trolls

(((Amy Schumer)))’s book is a massive failure – She blames Internet Trolls

Amy Schumer just released her memoir titled “The girl with the lower back tattoo” and it isn’t doing very well. Despite being No.1 on the best sellers list for more than a week and selling 36,000 hardcovers copies in its first week, Simon and Schuster, the book’s publishing company, are really disappointed in the memoir, which they paid $9 million for.

“The publishers are hugely disappointed. They are going to lose a ton of money,” an industry insider told Page Six.

One of the reasons for the book’s under performance is the amount of negative reviews it received online. The book has had overwhelming positive reviews from critics so far, but the Internet is not impressed. The amazon review page for the book is filled with negative reviews:

She hated the online reviews so much, she decided to cancel some promotional appearances.

From Page Six:

While critics liked the book, Internet trolls flooded Amazon with one-star reviews, which angered Schumer so much that she canceled some promotional appearances.

“How thin-skinned she is to get upset over reviews by haters who probably didn’t even read the book,” the insider said. “For $9 million, she should do whatever [the publishers] ask her.”

A source at a rival imprint said, “It’s not a disaster, but it’s not a huge success. Simon & Schuster has a long way to go to recoup their investment.”

As for the rival publishers who underbid for the book? “They are happy they lost the bidding war,” the source said. “They are breathing a sigh of relief that it isn’t theirs.”

archive.fo/FVBCL

What's her book all about, anyone knows the story ?

It's about Jewish nepotism and how easy it is to fool the goy with shape shifting.

Like nigga we didn't even know she had a book

What a failure.

Just like with Lena Dunham, the only reason they have a career is Jewish ethno-cronyism.

*is because of

Those seem like legitimate reviews too. Hope her career is ruined as well.

You know, I may have to buy this book. I'm curious as to how someone strung together a manatee's thoughts to write this book. Is it in the dollar bin next to the Cisbusters toys yet?

YAYYYYYYY

They're going to keep at it with this troll card aren't they? If only the internet didn't harbor their kind, we'd all be enlightened and progress or some shit. How long until they drop it or until it actually works?

This bitch wrote a book? In any case, I doubt many people want to read about some bitch who flip-flops all over the place on issues like body positivity, promotes degeneracy about guns, who steals jokes, who names and shames her exes, and who is only famous because her kike cousin who looks and acts like a jewish caricature is a senator.

She needs to face it. She has pissed off too many people and now no one likes her. She would be lucky if trolls hit her book.

How much of a fucking failure do you have to be for this to happen? This kike is a big name, doing big pedowood movies, commercials, etc. She is clearly being marketed as the str0nk, funny wymyn who appeals to everyone!
What kind of shit tier ghost writer or marketing agency did they hire for this book? This type of thing is supposed to be a license to print money.
So schumer has a thin skin. Good to know.

ha i didn't even know that dumb bitch was jewish i need to update my kike detector

Fat jew slut gets BTFO
Whats not to like?
Good news for a change

Chuck Schumer's her uncle.

I'm glad I don't recognize a single hollywood "celebrity" any more.

"If the people aren't agreeing with ZOG machine, they are trolls! He He HE"

God. I forget sometimes when you take these people away from their, pre-stage settings, and throw them into normal everyday places. They look absolutely disgusting.

Holy shit, I need to put out a terrible book, so when it inevitably flops I can blame the spooky internet h8 machine, 9gag.

And then I rake in the victim shekels

Why did I click on that? Why?

No even the normies are falling for it when fellow kikes in the media are promoting her as attractive

# bookgate

Fuck critics.

You had to peek didn't you
Kek

Call John Scalzi. He will give you advice on how to pretend to sell books.

I'm A Fat Unfunny Jewess And If You Don't Laugh I Will Sick The ADL On You

The have no idea how whiny they look, even to normies.

John Scalzi on how to pretend to sell books

Please elaborate

Become part of the dread ilk and you will be enlightened.

I walked into a bookstore that had this shit on display. I was so disgusted by the cover I ended up not buying the book I had gone in there to buy. So she's actually able to reduce sales of other peoples' books.
I bet all the negative reviews are real, because who else even had an idea this shit existed?

in a shocking twist, the type of dumbfuck who finds this fat jew funny apparently doesn't read books.

And not her fat, slutty face. Well done, Amy. When the victimbux run out, you can always give blowjobs to blind winos for some crack.

shit what's the cover look li-
its like she wanted this to fail

Amy Schumer is a (leftist) meme, just like that fat pig Lena Dunham. Very few actually like her but they (including the media) feel they have to push her and virtue signal how "smart" and "funny" she is. It's the same thing with that fat nigger from Cisbusters, also.

every now and then you see someone's success, and you think not 'how did that happen?' but 'who made that happen?'

WHO WOULDN'T WANT THAT!?

Now we just need (((ROGEN))) to flop and I'll be happy. These two are practically the same person with a different gender, they only have their career because of jewish nepotism forcing them to have a career, not even out of any merit.

He looks way better than he did in high school and he is settling for some sow.

You coulda done better Ben. You coulda done so much better.

I don't know who she is.

I fucking hate that fat kike so damn much.

What if the selfie makes me feel even MORE unattractive?

Since the said she has a thin skin, it's time to get a twatter brigade together to tell her it failed because of her fat fucking body on the cover. Drawfags can shoop funny memes on it.

It's a small world

When TDOTR comes, user, we'll hang him live on TV. It'll be the finale to his new movie "DUDE RWDS LMAO"

They are fat, ugly and have no talent. The fat that they are both (((jewish))) really makes you think. But anyway, we all know that Jewish nepotism is a tinfoil conspiracy thoery

*fact

Straight upgrade for white trash.

I want to direct and produce a movie about all of the most degenerate (((actors))) getting the rope. It can be a three hour lynch fest with a Future Fash soundtrack.

I would pay to see that in Imax 3D.

So wait, it is the leaked SW8 script?

I would rather see my children (if I ever had any) butchered right in front of my eyes tbh

I didn't even know this cunt was literate, let alone that she released her own literary vomit onto the world.

Reminder the NYT bestseller list isn't a list of the best sellers, but a list chosen by the kikes and their slaves to push sales. Only a massive breakout hit can organically make it to #1, like that Hillary book or right wing stuff like Dick Morris.

Chelsea liked it.

I didn't know she was getting hammered by reviews. I used to watch this kike, then she got busted as a joke thief. That's probably why no one is giving the bitch shekels.

Good! I've always liked the idea of being a director.

Nah nigga, we grew up in fairly affluent suburbs. He was more of a stoner in high school than anything but he seemed to be doing really well for himself with his business.

Amy is no upgrade, kike or not.

Is she famous? I have no clue who she is.

iktf fam

Nobody actually likes her. She was forced upon the public by the media and the public rejected her. It's as simple as that.

She's a "comedian" who's whole shtick is muh vagina and it recently came out that the men who write her jokes were stealing them from other comedians.

How does best seller work exactly?

That always happens though. Every once in a while they push someone so hard to be the new "It" girl or guy and it doesnt always take

But I have no idea who Amy is, compared to someone like Melissa Mccarthy shes not even a blip on most people's radar.

see

There's some good information about it I didn't save. The list is entirely up to committee input, though.

Went and wrote a review just for her.

So the old jewish trick of hyping up your shit by buying back all the prints at first week of publishing did not work this time?

Kinda but a forced famous. Truth is she did have a few good jokes but being a kike it was nowhere nearly as funny as some push her to be. We are in a comedy vacuum because Dave Chappell left his show. The funniest person out there is arguably Bill Burr. So yeah she was pushed and had a show with likely a writing staff helping so it didn't straight out suck.

Then people fou out she was just carlos mencia with tits stealing jokes and is fighting for her career with jews helping her along to stay afloat.

BUT THE BITCH IS A JOKE THIEF

I think you meant to post that on twitch or 4chan

What is she complaining about?

3.5/5 seems more than fair for a book written by someone of her gutter-tier caliber.

What show? I don't pay the attention to TV much.

In all fairness to the jewhale, there's no way in fuck she writes her own jokes, so it could be the same writer recycling or another writer stealing from the original. I'm sure she's a massive fucking thief on her own, but on a network show, she's probably too busy memorizing lines and doing rails with the other jews to actually write anything.

You don't have your dick out for Harambe?

What are you some kind of queer user?

Holy shit and it's still anudda shoah? These kikes are shameless.

Yeah. Not only her tv show, it's been confirmed she doesn't even write her own stand-up.

No prob. A very funny nigger show about niggers and the white faggots they cuck when they nig.

You'd chuckle, trust me.

Publicity sells, this is a "heel-move" and it garners publicity and therefor more will know about her book and ((force)) goyim to take a stand on this matter.

Ok….are they subtitled? If they aren't then I am not watching.

It's sad, really. (((They))) used to put more work into their evil plans. They've gotten sloppy.

It's not just Dave. You can't make fun at niggers anymore, and Dave/Chris Rock were the last people to do it. Now they get hassled for their schtick. Dude Republicans XD got old around 2014, hence the decline of The Daily Show. Dude Texas XD got old around 2008 after Foxworthy&friends went their ways. Gabriel Iglacias had his 20 jokes and went dry. So did Jeff Dunham. And Dane Cook.

You can't make fun of anybody anymore that hasn't been done to death or is banned. Anybody that rises from the swathe of that has about 20 jokes left, which gives them two specials and maybe a shitty sketch show before they fall off after a year of no ratings. Arguably, Sam Hyde is the newest wave of comedy's fore-bearer.

Why does her face look like someone shoved a coathanger up her ass in every photo? She looks like she's 98% suppressed anger. That can't be a healthy way to live.

top kek, she has ads on the subway here in Canada literally begging Canadians to buy her book because burgers arent biting

He's definitely up there. If we could force him to choke down some more redpills, we could clear up that nasty blue rash that sometimes surfaces.

Fucking hell. She couldn't come up with "something something vagina something need a cock!" on her own?

Eddie Murphy used to be great at stuff like that until he lost his edge. A lot of the old SNL sketches he did with Joe Piscapo are gold.

It's not subtitled so it look like mimic to me.

Is anyone even buying the book? Let me rephrase that, does anyone even care about the book?

lmao.

the blue collar comedy guys were more southeast ex-confederate states people and less Texan in terms of their routine.

Amongst normies somewhat. My blue pilled daily show and john oliver watching friends all think she is funny. Or they used to. Several have mentioned to me that her show was only funny for the first season then it got and stayed stale.

Personally I think she is fucking awful. I feel like I've seen her act a million times by 90's era stronk wymn. Its like she's trying to be snarky and coy but it's just so over the top it's a total cringefest. Every time I've seen an episode I realize we're one step closer to idocracy if THIS is what the masses find funny now.

The chapelle show. It was actually pretty good, normies love it. It blew up big time onto the scene and Dave couldn't handle the spotlight (couldn't spend time with his kids due to being recognized in public) so he just up and split mid contract/season and took off to south africa IIRC, during a time when his show was ON TOP of the ratings. He came back a year or two ago and has been doing limited standup shows but he has said he just hates being a celebrity now.

Now that I live in LA I've finally come to fully appreciate the hollywood cokehead meme. Literally everybody I know in LA does coke, every single person. I've been to a lot of parties where coke was handed around more freely than alcohol and this wasn't even around famous or seriously rich people. I can only imagine what the parties this slag goes to are like……..

She stole a german name and nose but the rest is all fat kike.

People in glass houses…

I never noticed that. Instead of "dude weed lmao" it's "dude sex lamo".

This is her uncle. How she didn't get the nose I don't know.

Dane Cook was never funny

Ron White and Bill Engvall were the "dude texas" guys. Jeff was GA and Larry was an act.

Pretty true but Ron White is a texan and he kinda touched on some TX jokes but mostly just good old redneck.

Like bad trigger discipline?

Come at me, bro.

She reminded me of someone, pic related.

T H I C C

Not using Glock Perfection

No she is out there giving press conferences about cutting down on gun violence. She is pushing gun control at every instance she has. Some celebs back PETA, some are all GREENPEACE FOREVS etc. She chose gun control as her cause célèbre.

I find you funny because your post is better than unsubtitled video.

She's not talented and no one cares about her.

Despite what the hugely expensive advertising campaigns claim.

has she been stung repeatedly by bees in the face or is she just fat?

underrated accuracy

see

Hey, basement dwelling neonazi drumpf turds, Seth Rogen here. I know you'll never believe it's me, but you have no way to prove it is or isn't me regardless.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know your pathetic virgin-esque trolling attempts against my good bud Amy's spectacularly penned memoirs did no good. She already got her 9 mil, and you can't do anything about it. Also GamerGate lost. I'll probably smoke a fatty with Amy this weekend laughing about you all.

Too bad Sausage Party was a huge critical and financial success. Try again in another 20 years maybe, nazi nerd boy.

Yeah I know that. I was just trying to make a little joke because while supporting gun control is abhorrent and retarded, it doesn't strike me as "degenerate" per se.

You deviant.

cuck/pol/ is back up idiot

for some reason I actually believe this is the real seth rogan.

I'll give you an 6.5/10 because of that

This fucking gif always gets me

I can only imagine how hard she's sucking in her gut on that first pic.

t. DUDE WEED LMAO

Not enough references to marijuana.

Stop impersonating me or I WILL SUE. My attorney has been contacted. This won't end well for you, racist manchild. I will not tell you again.

Tits/timestamp or GTFO you fat, stoned kike. America shouldn't tolerate your kind.

Thanks, I was actually fishing for that webm.

You know. Sometimes the phrase "never judge a book by its cover" is completely wrong.

you mean to say schumer and rogen are only different genders on the outside cus theyre actually aliens on the inside!?
omg this makes so much sense for so many things…

It's usually hard to find commercials as they're seen on the TV but I was watching Comedy Central in the UK quite a lot over a few days and the number of adverts for her was almost unreal.

Feminism and SJW bullshit isn't as marketable anymore. It will only exist as long as there are private donors.

to be fair i haven't bothered to even watch the movie on putlocker because of how bad it looks. like even the name sounds shit.

Implying this jew would ever bother coming to a site like this. That guy is probably smoking fat dicks all day like the real seth said on the previous post.

Sounds like common cuck, a nasty spic who wants his daughter to have a nigga baby.

Oh shit that baby would be hated by both sides of the family. lmao

#SpicsFuckDonkeys

This bot is terrible

it wasn't their own money.

Literally saw no threads on this here. I could have missed it, but it wasn't >us that did this as far as I know.

Sorry to disappoint Joe Bernstein, the Cracked writers, etc. who are no doubt trawling this thread for evidence it was Holla Forums. Nope. You know we'd take credit for it if it was actually us too. Try Holla Forums maybe.

Yeah the general shitposting sphere had no buzz about this book at all.

Besides you can tell it's shit by the cover. Even if you go past Amy Schumer naked, the cover is terribly done. Pure white text that small and scrunched together on top of someone that pale is basically unreadable. It doesn't even look like a lower back tatoo because the photographer couldn't get her face and lower back in the same shot and have it big enough. Which he'd be able to do if he cut out her face, but you have a wave of narcissism which means that's clearly not happening.

Wasn't Holla Forums. A lot of normalfags must hate her.

I agree, it makes me wonder if there is a whole den somewhere else on the internet with shitlords I don't know exists….. that or it's 2016 and people are actually self realizing this shit. IE she is being organically raided……

Faaaaaaaat Jews fat Jews,
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they look at you?

They see you're a merchant,
They won't read your book,
They walk out of the bookstore
When they give the cover a look.

You can blame it on the trolls,
You can blame it on Holla Forums,
But just like rapist Lena,
It's your Kike fat rolls.

I was really confused when I saw that. I know why they put her naked, airbrushed fatass on there, but you know someone came up with that title so they could incorporate it in le clever way on the cover. They could have just made her slightly bigger, lel, and had part of her head go in front of her name. Seperate the first an last name a little more so it can be read better too. Even normalfags who didn't immediately know her by her fat face would put it together once they saw most of her same.
Honestly surprised the cover wasn't a shot of her back while she's kneeling on a bed getting plowed doggy style. Would have fit perfectly with the couple jokes I've heard out of the cow.

No one likes the kike bitch even though she is shilled non stop on (((comedy Central))) and other tabloid shit.

wooooow bugged royalties mechanics

mmm semon demon

JUDE CAMAAAAAN

kike nepotism is getting out of hand constantly pushing (((their))) unfunny cunts. she's still funnier than silverman but that's like saying cancer is better than tay sachs.

You know what, spread this pic on twitter. That will REALLY get the jew tears a flowing.

I told a kike to fuck off back to Reddit. I guess it was nice enough, since Jews tend to feel better on their internet safe spaces, instead of browsing Albanese pictographic boards.

Sorry, I'm not a faggot.

I cuddled my wife's boyfriend and it felt terrible.

Only Tobias Obongo Funke, Analrapist MD.

DON'T MESS WITH MAH PILLS!

No, I'm a person of Negro descendency and I like to walk around half-naked.

You guys know NOTHING about how to feel comfy while sleeping.

I'm gonna kill myself for that - BUT FIRST, LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!

I waited my entire goddamn life, you little fucker.

Now I'm just sad. She was actually funny.

You'll get your (you)'s for the effort, but step up, fagtron.

couldn't resist

That image triggers me with things like

This is for spoilt whores who get sad sometimes and think it's OMG DEPRESSION SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME
If you're r9k foreveralone tfwnogf you don't have these options. But this isn't for people who are at the end of their rope. This is for girls who are, like, feeling so bleh and just can't even.

kek

Women will never fully comprehend depression like men do, and if they ever did then they'd commit suicide. Women could never handle being men.

hahaha oh wow.

being a dysfunctional drunken fat slut that was totally afraid of admitting she's a feminist in hollywood of all fucking places and its wrong to call her a dysfunctional drunken fat slut.

No, I mean they both have fat, hairy vaginas.

"if I name it into something with girl and tattoos then it will be a best seller like 'the girl with the dragon tattoo . The goyim can't resist it. Checkmate womanhating manpigs He He He!"

Are you writing and memeing like a retard ironically or is this neo/pol/?
I just can't tell anymore.

I actually went to my local bookstore today. I saw the book on display. The store is small so books are everywhere, and you can go into the back where there's storage too because there's little room. An entire shelf was lined with these Amy Schumer books, in addition to any on display up front with new releases.

Trailer trash meth head women look like runway models compared to this cow.

that movie shooter cucked her shit up, she took the easy route for her,
which is to mouth the jew meme of disarmament and that shit stinks of century old jew,
aka not funny. she isn't as good a writer as chelsea handler the coal burner jew but at least she embraces her fucked up
internal workings as opposed to schumer who embraces chuck schumer who allowed the murders at waco get away with it
scot free as he was the head of that hearing. a real peice of jew shit is he.

Megyn Kelly got a suspiciously large book deal she has zero chance of living up to as well, $10 million or some shit I think

just stop

he foams at the mouth about random celebrities divorces and then marries the physical embodiment of everything he supposedly hates

strong opinions/weak mind. he is beyond redemption

haven't actually seen it for myself but someone on the O&A sub said something about how there's a list in the book of all the congresspeople who support the NRA or some shit

and no since i brought it up i find chuck oy schumer out fucking with legal gun owners HIGHLY ironic given he participated after the fact in the murder of those at waco and the exoneration of that swamp dike of the clintons janet reno.

also give up the dope seth, you're supposed to aid in the degeneration and debasement of goy not the tribe, or didn't you get the memo?

BTW looks like amazon is editing out all the negative reviews. I should have screenshot or archived it but there are definitely far fewer 1's. Pic related is current with my post.

it's the jewess way goyim

see

Either the other pic is old or (((they've))) been busy today.

Its because her fan base is made up of sock puppet accounts, white knights and paid critics.
The average american public doesn't like her.

Its like with hilary clinton they pretend she's so big but she really isn't and the average american, hell, the average teen nigger doesn't even like her.

Look at the timestamp of the screenshot of the earlier post. It was earlier today. That earlier screen shot is what the reviews looked like when I first opened this thread. They are literally deleting them since this thread was posted.

kikes are retarded and cant adapt to the free internet

when you control the media you can do this

Those cheeky kikes.

she's having her "Jon Stewart at Summerslam" moment, where for the first time in her life she's having to confront the reality that none of this was ever real to begin with and outside of extremely controlled environments, not only is she not popular, people actively dislike her.

her and Lena are the avatars for this "i love how disgusting i am" (but i'm actually secretly dying inside because i just want a decent man and I can't go ten minutes without desperate pleas for attention)

What's the best alternative to Jewgle Chrome?

opinions differ, but a heavily modded firefox fork that doesn't phone home is okay

Now this is how you derail a thread. I've read that palemoon or firefox w/ privacy shit installed. You'll be called a furry for palemoon and a faggot supporter for firefox. palemoon has been pissing me off lately crashing due to flash regularly, so I may go to firefox.

and palemoon is just modded firefox

Listen here dipshit. You get an intership easily.
Everyone wants interns. They're cheap (if not free) and they work as much as you want doing wathever you want. Some labour laws still apply but not all of them.
After your intership ends, you're fucked. Why? Because a guy younger than you a year just graduated. And he's taking your place.
I've worked in places that had 3 senior engineers and 17 interns. The 3 seniors were friends and owned the company. They barely had to do anything, since most of the work gets delegated to the 17 of us (and the work could be done by 12, the extra 5 were there to speed things up).

Doesn't matter how long your intership is. It's never the required 3 years of minimum experience for someone to even LOOK at your CV. Some people get 9 months Intership. Do you know what a 9 month intership is worth? Fucking nothing.
I'm talking about electronic engineering, not some gender-studies bullshit. You get a job if a friend of your cousins uncle happens to work at the place you applied. And even then, you'll get a one year contract, and you better hope you suck up to your boss, or you won't get a second year, because INTERNS.

And then you argue for "no minimum salary".
Are you out of your fucking mind? Right after saying "there's people who will work for free" you claim we should abolish the minimum?
How long until you get fools applying for YOUR JOB for free on the deluded hope they'll be hired one day for real?

Imagine a market where 60% of the workers are willing to work for free. The other 40% are FUCKED. Yeah, you're more experienced, yeah, you work faster. So what? Even if the other guy screws up, he's still cheaper. His mistakes might cost the company 500$ per month. You on the other hand would cost 10k$ minimum per year with no guarantees that you won't fuck up either and cost them even more money.

Take a fucking plane to europe and ask them what happened to construction workers between 1990 and 2000. They had a MASSIVE influx of ukrainians and other potato slavs. Those guys work for literal pennies. I'm not even exagerating, some were paid with a couple coins at the end of the day. They lived in shacks (up to 20 guys in a room fit for 3) and hate bread that bakeries tossed out.
They were willing to do that because those pennies were worth gold back in their countries.

Come 2000, most of them returned to their shithole, they have confortable (but not posh) life and some enven managed to put their kids in school.
Meanwhile, the actual european construction workers spent 10 years without finding a job, blowing their meager savings on food to survive. Were they at fault? NO. Because they said "I will NOT work for free. I am not slave."
And who gives a shit if you're not a slave. That guy next to you is all cool and happy with the idea.

And I forgot the icing on the cake:
The Ukrainians didn't leave because they decided to.
The left when the crash happened and the house market plummeted. Noone could sell houses. So noone was building them. They left for their country or other places. And the europeans who were out of jobs for over 10 years came back to find that their job positions don't even exist anymore because the market crashed.

If you want free shit, good for you.
But kindly go back to Holla Forums
You work. You get paid. End of story.

I'll agree however that the dipshits arguing for a raise in minimum wage didn't stop 2 seconds to picture what that would do to the market and how it would kill many job positions.
Then again, Harrison Ford increased his workers salaries when everyone told him it's a bad idea, and it worked out fine.

Truly unfappable. I mean, my standards are LOW , but I just can't make it work here.

Surgery.

PAINFULLY UNFUNNY

FOR YOU

Who says it was anyone, even?
I mean, an organized atack. I know it's the hip thing to do these days, but why has noone considered the idea that maybe, just maybe, the book IS indeed bad. And a lot of people bought it, regreted it and posted their opinions online.

Look at No Man's Sky over on Holla Forums for something like this. The Holla Forumsirgins didn't had to go out and make another Boston Salt Party.
The actual costumers that bought that turd asked for refunds en masse while giving it negative reviews. Because the game was indeed that shitty.

You don't need to go out and troll shit that already trolls itself.

That's what it's looking like.
Over a million normalfags watched the video outing Amy Schumer as a joke thief and it's been talked about on a lot of big comedy podcasts.
Seems like people are just sick of her shit.

That's some pretty severe antisemitism you're talking about there

Amy Schumer seems like Chelsea Handler (I'M A DRUNK SLUT) except I get the impression that Handler isn't as thin-skinned.

CALL THE ADL

SHUT IT DOWN

AMY DINDU NUFFIN

Based on what, exactly? Because she's been known to drop rage-spaghetti when someone gets the better of her.

find some uninformed with bill burr and joe decuckrosa. Bill swallowed the redpill but shit it out for fame.

To be fair I did that too, I found it a bit amusing.

Hello voxday

And it's such a lazy fucking title, too. There's not even a clever play on words. It's just, "Hurr hurr, well I have a back tattoo, yeah yeah, let's put that."

Kek, now *there's a title*

Jesus Christ, what a cunt. Is this what passes for bantz on network tv?

Also, did I miss something? I don't think they got the better of her, she made them look like fools.

thats what you get for trusting fat, selfhating people

It got old in 2008.

look at the review count in each of them, the more recent one is down by 100 reviews