Anime is not an artform thread

This was good last time we had it so let's do it again!

Post your smuggest, handsome old man painting on beautiful canvases to trigger autistic, fat, heavy breathing hambeasts, otaku/animefags

Remember: The Jews fear the samurai. and statistic proves that samurai hates otaku/anime culture because its ruining their fertility rate.

jews did 911 and otaku culture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marengo_(horse)
redeeminggod.com/c-s-lewis-on-masturbation/
bbc.com/news/magazine-24614830
jstor.org/stable/30209809?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
artrenewal.org/pages/livingartists.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

east versus west

East lacks creativity, therefore it is evident to assume that Anime lacks creativity as it was created by the East.

Daily reminder

90% of Western "art" is "modern art" like a woman shitting her period in a blank sheet.

Sure West had thanks to Renaissance more advanced art than Feudal Japan, but lets not pretend most of modern art is race-mixing white guilt propaganda.

My favorite part is where he implied that his shit has ever gone over well with anyone, and that he's had successful anti-anime threads in the past.

Sage, report, smug, etc.

It's because it's a cartoon, so it has pretty much the same artistic value.

However, it can also contain a propagandistic value and it's mainly aimed at children, so it can't be just tossed aside as "shit art".

Anime has been around since the 40's at least. It has nothing to do with fertility rates.

What is causing falling birth rates is the central bank. They have redistributed purchasing power from productive capital (the source of young people's wages) to assets. As a result, young people can't make enough money to start a family, so they don't. They give up because things have become so hard they have little chance even if they go all out.

It happened first in Japan, now it is happening in the West.

You want to restore birth rates? Get rid of central banks.

no degeneracy here in grorius nippon land, no sir!

most of modern western art praises mediocricy, non breeding, hedonism and racemixing.

sure there are honorable exceptions, but almost knows about them.

anyone who browsed here more for a week knows that modern art is a political tool for white genocide

polite sage

newfags detected

Full retard.

*cleansed

also

its like the "artist" fails his first semester in basic arts 101.

To be fair, his thread isn't about modern art.

I guess this is now an anime thread.

I love this behind the scenes stuff.

Then he's doubly a retard, comparing history against current art. There is no good art being made in the west today.

Sorry, triply a retard.

There is a big difference between what you can do with silk screens and oil paints, user.

We aren't in Renaissance or Barroque anymore.

He's comparing Western Peak in Art culture to Japanese television entertainment or feudal japan drawings.

Do I need to explain why such is retarded?

The animation's fine but holy shit, I'm glad I got out of anime decades ago.

Irony is that when Napoleon was crossing the Alps he was riding a Donkey but asked the painter to draw him as riding a White Stud of Arabic breed

so by this logic ; if you are into anime and uses "jews fear the samurai" argument you are officially a cuckold.

People still do things other than modern art. He's free to criticize whatever he wants, and the quality of anime does just seem to have no bottom floor as time goes on.

Anime/Hentai thread now.

actually that horse has a name and its called Morango

*Marengo*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marengo_(horse)

to be an "otaku", you have to be racially japanese in first place.

there are no "foreigner otakus", that's how ethnically homogenous minded japs are.

meanwhile we promote our women fucking niggers on tax funded TV shows

Problem is that anime is openly television entertainment for bored students or suicidal salaryman, as opposed to real Art.

It has no pretensions of being art.

lmao.

Can we talk about how much better old anime and manga is this the dreck that's pushed today? Aside from 'Otaku culture' basically amounting to closeted pedophiles spending every waking hour watchingmasturbating toinsipid, cookie-cutter 'slice of life' shows about teen/preteen girls, artistically comics and animation in Japan seem to have fallen off a cliff in recent years. None of the new wave of artists even come close to the level of fundamental knowledge, quality of draftsmanship and intent of stylisation you'd see from Katsuhiro Otomo, Tetsuo Hara, Masamune Shirow, etc.

Their older output was stuff that would inspire young men to conquer the stars and engineer miracles. Always about doing the right and just thing as society collapses around you, or fuelling the imaginations of future engineers, or about mankind taking its place in a wider universe. Now it's all about schoolgirls doing facile, stupid things, or autists in orange pyjamas pretending to be ninjas.

Go kill yourself 16 year old

anime is meant to be entertainment, saying it isn't art is a tautology.

Because it's easier to pick gems when have decades of seasons to choose from rather than a half a year worth of anime.

You have Psycho pass S1 and S2 plus the movie. Were quite awesome dystopia series.

Don't forget that C.S. Lewis warned us of waifu culture.
redeeminggod.com/c-s-lewis-on-masturbation/

how do you think a samurai, who has hard training, actually takes what he does seriously and probably has a lot of physical and painful process/experience feel about a fatass who roleplays as an edgemaster with katana and trenchcoat?

feels like its a mockery more then an allied situation.

Anime ia shit, especially anything made past 2005 because its all digital and shovelware.

Garbage autistic jokes that only a weirdo sperg could enjoy. And shit drawing and animation too.

(1)
everytime

Compare 80s anine to 50s golden age western animation by original Walt Disney

he wouldn't take anime as a serious representation of his culture and see it as a sideline meme/joke like gachigasm

We must secure the existence of anime and a future for our waifus.

ゴッドスピード

not unless that joke is responsible for plummeting japan's fertility rate.

PS - he would be more disgusted with capitalism and foreigners having abolished the samurai system and the cultural influence of westerners in japan.

Walt Disney has a few gems yes, I won't deny such. Lion King is legend tier.

But modern day producers seem sort of ideas and push their productions to defend political issues rather than express sentiment

Except it hasn't been 'half a year', has it you disignenuous little shit?

The rot set in well over a decade ago. The only decent, non-degenerate new content has been either adaptations of much older material or continuations of older series pitched squarely at their ageing fanbases.

Got tired of trying to push violent globalism and gone back to shitposting about anime? Of all the countries you shills hate, it is rather amusing that a small chain of islands with almost no military and a very niche cultural export is near the top. I guess any country that sided with the Nationalist Axis has to be smeared constantly, because nationalist sentiment is the scariest thing for nationless parasites.

Saged, reported, called the Shinsengumi

Thing is, anime is a medium. You can have fighting anime, moe anime, etc.

Anime in itself just means "animation". And most of it is produced with the intent of being commercial capitalistic entertainment

nobody cares, /freech/

I hate both hemispheres of animation, West even more so. I won't pretee modern anime is good just because it runs circles around the slightly smellier shit of the West.

Both have made good art but it's in the past and hasn't been done anew in a long ass time.

The last thing I want entertainment to be is considered "art". "Art" is for pretentious faggot homoboys and is shit in general. Anime is happy funtimes, entertainment for the sake of entertainment. I'm glad it's not art.

CONT.

bbc.com/news/magazine-24614830
jstor.org/stable/30209809?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

"… actualization'-some fans now embrace the designation otaku, rendering it closer in meaning to
tsi (devoted connoisseur) than to kawatta … The declining birthrate and aging of society first caught
widespread attention in 1990, when the total fertility rate fell to a national all-time low."

Your waifu a shit

Worse than pony/furfags combined.

Anime is for fun really. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Japanese word relies more on their architecture, zen gardens and whatnot.

fuck off kike shill

nice cherrypicking, some animes are just as bad as some of the new cartoons

Art is a topic where Holla Forums usually shows their autism the most. More so when it comes to animation, a very specific artform. Using arguments about lazy animation or low quality of frames might usually come from the fact, that it's pretty expensive and studios want to spare everywhere they can. (typical example: the remember the old content filler episodes)

Just look up Tomm Moore, Sylvian Chomet and many other great western animators. Even some new shows on nick and cn are quite good too.
It's funny how, speaking of music, everyone's like:"Hey, that's just pop, but there's tons of other better genres and artists out there." and when people talk about animation, or even art in general, they seem to think about modern art while being completely blind to the others.

(1)
"Art" gets freedom of speech protection, I can see how a fucking shill like you would want that removed.
If not art, then what else would it be? As points out, its a medium, it needs protection to expand, not rules and regulations sense it is impossible for "fucking drawings depicting fictional things" to effect real living people unless they take it too far.
Is it the mediums fault they can not n2 reality? No.

Where do u think u are

Yes, but the shit/gem ratio is completely skewed at this point. Majority of productions seem to be moeshit, even stuff that breaks out of that mould isn't coming from the same place as older shows in their respective genres. Unless you count JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (itself a slavish adaptation of an 80's originated manga), there hasn't been a good new fighting/adventure show in years. They also have a nasty habit of giving everything androgyne, sexual-ambiguous character designs nowadays rather than a clear demarcation between genders.

oh bby

It's entertainment, you retarded kike.

not much of an option if a board you go to is forcing you into homosexuality.

Triggered leftist detected.

People who filtered this thread, know that you're posting back on SA writing about your passive agressive keks you got from this place.

Its no longer 2011 you can stop trying so hard.

Ah and sense you are too weak willed to take control over your self or others, you wish for it to get fucked over because your a stupid nigger.
May as well ban assault vidya, assault books, assault movies as well huh?

That's why it gets animu, movies, books get "art" status protection, that's why vidya isn't "art" as we still have assholes like you, preventing people from expressing them selves in what ever way they want.

(checked)

I always thought it was weird that sjws hate asians so much. I think it's because just by existing they blow the whole "the white man is the reason minorities suck" thing out of the water.

Of course you might be right too, (((they))) don't control anime and (((they))) hate the idea of anyone watching anything that promotes nationalism, even accidentally.

Nigger who the fuck are you quoting?

Buttmad about animegrills

- vector/illustrator lines
- bent layer / mouth
- eyebrow as brush strokes
- gradient on flat design illustration

my sides.

Tell us OP, why are you always a faggot?

tell me why your waifus are clearly saving the white race as shown on pic related

But y u mad tho

East Versus West

(SAME TIME PERIOD)

Tell me why your rectum is so rectangled.

Who is your favorite 2hu?

:^)

(((They))) seem to have consolidated a lot more control in Japan over the last decade or so than most people are willing to admit. Look at the rampant degeneracy and shallow consumerism that's overtaken the country since the end of the nineties, all while they've been in a multi-decade state of recession, and the tumbling birth rates. You can't expect me to believe this was all (((pure coincidence))).

Now we have two Miss Japans in a row who are ugly mudblooded mutts, because (((someone))) really wants 'hafu' to become trendy and acceptable over there.

You have the UN doing everything in its power to vector feminism into the country and censor their artistic output - and after about a decade of slowly chipping away, they've got a foothold at last.

On top of that you have Shinzo Abe leading the country to a swift economic demise.

Japan's going the same way as every other Western nation, only they're in the earlier stages of what was done to us. It would behoove us to keep an eye on the place and encourage resistance wherever possible, honestly.

Where's the art?

There's no accident about it. You have shows like GATE promoting militarism (even if GATE is trash), Flying Witch promoting rural community life, and Amaama to Inazuma promoting parenting (to say nothing of the thousands of shows inducing lewd urges). Anime is awash in positive messages, truly there is no greater path than the path of 2D.

KEK

OP, I was starting to wonder where you had run off to.

Still you seem to be pretty low energy compared to before, what happened?

Good taste. Anime made me appreciate having a waifu and raising a family with her. Too bad 3D is so PD, otherwise I would do it in real life.

Rendering model.

The arts in the Western world of the 21th century are still miles ahead of anything being produced in feudal or modern Japan.

artrenewal.org/pages/livingartists.php

In fact, the only asian group who are able to make somewhat decent art are the Chinese and not the Japanese.