IT'S HAPPENING

SHE WAS AKU'S ACTUAL DAUGHTER THE WHOLE TIME
>KILL ME JACK
ASHI CONFIRMED FOR KILL
BLUE SMURF IS DEAD

Shitposting is dead

too bad Ashi wasnt JACKED before she died

Shame

So she doesn't get raped? I thought they were going for Berserk-tier shit.

I doubt Genndy would have gone that far with season 5. Plus it just seems like senseless "too hard to be edginess "

Fuck off timbox.

Is it okay because it's Samurai Jack?

Genndy wanted it to be a bit gritty from the start, but Cartoon Network wouldn't let him make it that way so we got circuits and oil instead of blood and guts.

Spoilers much?

two of Jack's greatest loves are literally just Aku clones - is Jack gay?

I'd suspect it's some eastern yin-yang shit, like only pure evil can draw out the pure good in Jack, so no matter what he'll always end up finding Aku somehow.

Good point. That episode where he gets the sword back was basically about "balance" and shit. They'd probably pull something like that.

But then again, they might pull some convoluted "pure will/love conquers all" deus ex machina like some Harry Potter BS loophole with horcruxes where she gets un-Aku'd like Jack did in that one episode in the original series where he was "infected" with Aku.

wasted those trips on a reddit post

Will it ever fucking end? Aku just always cockblocks Jack and the story never has any resolution. It' shit.

Calling it now.

Samurai Cuck isn't as funny

I fully expect her to take the sword somehow and use it to defeat aku. The only thing to defeat evil is evil.

Spoilers you fucking jackass.
You piece of shit asshole.
You worthless son if a whore.
Kill yourself.

why didn't you just watch it when it came out?

But he did put it in spoiler quotes…

top kek

Genndy was right, this ending did make me cry

It's not the end yet though.

My fucking sides…

Aku is way too likeable with that retarded grin.

It hasn't even been out for a day.

Kill yourself, you piece of human scum. You put Aku's deeds to shame.