I dont wanna get up……

i dont wanna get up……

Other urls found in this thread:

soukyuu.emevas.net/CLANNAD_guide.html
nyaa.si/view/359661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sigh…

Was it you who created "sigh…" thread earlier?

yeah, that was before i went to sleep

Welcome back

What time is it in your area?

thank you..

1:30pm… i need to get up to make lunch…

Why are you sad?

It's 325 pm where I am but I have school tomorrow and I don't wanna go

i got banned on another site for a month and don't know where to go now…….

skip school and watch anime

I would but my mom would bitch at me and I can't take any risks with pretending to be sick right now because of how much of a bitch my mom is and if you wanted you could hang out on tohno chan

i don't think i would fit in there… plus tohno would probably just ban me too…

anyway, i guess i'm gonna get up and make lunch… good luck with school.

thanks it's pretty much just a site for waifuism, anime, and figs and school is gonna suck because I was basically forced into some shitty threrapy in the school and outside the school by my mom and counselers because they think im gonna kill my self even though they are just making life worse for me by making me do unnecesary bullshit like this

i made french toast

maybe i'll try posting there, actually. thanks

Did you put syrup on it?

KILL ALL ANIMEFAGS

no told you to come here you know you don't have to be mean

yeah, i mixed 100% pure maple syrup and aunt jemima's maple syrup and sprinkled cinnamon sugar on top too. i think i'm gonna die.

I'm already diabetic with type 1 from shitty genes from my mom which is probably because she is a liberal stacy so it's tough dealing with her bullshit and her complete knowledge of the world from being a social worker where I can't even go outside by myself at 14 without getting yelled at

Get up to get down

18 AGE MINIMUM TO POST HERE

rules were made to be broken

And to force punishment upon those who broke them.

you need to go fuck yourself

that sucks. hopefully things will improve if you can move out eventually.

Half the userbase of Holla Forums is underage no one gives a shit and if you want rules to be enforced so badly go over to cuckchan

yeah she wants to make me go to college but im planning on taking the money and running the minute im out of HS because once I leave it's gonna be me and what's left of the imageboards until I an hero because at this rate the world will only get worse and become a harder and shittier place to live in

I cried.

I watched it over at /maka/ and I thought it was kinda faggy normalfag fodder

try out these next:

or clannad after story

bump

bimp

bomp

blmp

b

u

m

p

I watched 5cm, I was crying as well. But they didn't remember in 5cm, I was so relieved at the end of Your name. I also watched April lie, but didn't feel much, don't know why.
Will try others, thank you.

Clannad is a masterpiece.

I played through 2 routes but I still have to finish it once I get some motivation

I watched anime.

wanna move to the bunker to avoid the spammer?

I think I want to play Clannad again and I even own the full voice version but I don't want to install WINE in order to install it.

Also after I watched ef tale of memories I was depressed mb for a week. Still heven't watched second season.

I have the full voice version and since my mom doesn't give me any money I had to pirate it

though she married a rich lawyer but according to her logic

I forgot english name for Boku dake ga Inai Machi, also seen it. Very good.

You seem to talk about your mother a lot. Any particular reason why?

Yu know what else doesn´t want to get up? My benis, becuase i suffer from erectile disfunction

I know kanon is supposed to be sad and i'm gonna play it in about a week and then i'll restart clannad because I lost data when I transfered from windows 10 to 7 on my desktop and I also lost drivers because the network card shills made the drivers windows 10 only so now I have to wait until I can buy a new network card until I can use my desktop for something other than vn's, touhou and anime

she is just a scummy person who would lie to me and told me I wasn't her son last week after I told her I didn't want to be around her after a drive home from a doctor's appointment and her calling me depressed and suicidal and when I was a kid I remember her saying she wished she never had me and she used to neglect me and my siblings for work when I was a kid

cool

post feet

Since I'm a genius I figured out how to install Clannad without garbaging up my machine with WINE. I'll take a screenshot when I'm done.

Whoose?

Cirno's

The tripfag, not the character

Are they beautiful?

If Cirno is a grill, i want to see feet too.

I have pretty shitty feet and am not a girl

I wouldn't know. I kinda want to find out tho

You should let footfags be the judge of that

Thats gay then

If he wears stockings it's stright tho

I will have to go charge my phone then until I can take a picture because I don't have a camera

I don't own stockings either

Can I post mine?

sure

Don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. I'm just curious

Sorry your mom's a cunt btw

sure

can't see much but they look pretty cute

my phones almost charge and I will have to see if I can transfer photos from android to linux

With MTP you need an application on linux.

Thanks

If it's Android Airdroid works really well. There's no application for Linux but there's a web interface.

Good night

I just moved it into a folder that was accessible from the computer and it worked

and those are my fucking pasty feet

出来ました!
ヴァーチュアルマシンは最高
誰かが英語のパッチがありますか?
日本語を全然分かりません。。。

soukyuu.emevas.net/CLANNAD_guide.html
use this to figure what routes you want to play just watch out for spoilers but I would recommend doing the routes in the order it listed except do ichinose first since she doesn't have any impact on the main story and isn't connected to any characters

Those aren't shitty at all. They're not fem enough to pass if you ever became a trap but for a guy they're nice

thanks

でももうプレーした
ことみちゃんは一番最高ウィフだけど

oh ok but this is what i am using to play
nyaa.si/view/359661

全然分からない
助けてください

just torrent the english patch and voiced version I just posted and it shouldn't take long to donwload

I'm gonna start playing kanon I decided to do it in the order I wanted unlike clannad but i'm starting with nayuki's route and it was a bitch to get the voices working since I had to download everything off of erogedownload

I own the game goddammit why can't they tell me which specific files to download in order to do the patch?

I can't find any specific english patch only torrents with the patch implemented sorry

If you're a girl then you can't post here, you're underage, sorry have to report you, reddit is a better site for your developing mind.

you're too late the time to complain about me being underage ended when I posted my feet go complain about fug being a bitch

It took having to remember that I had an account at a super secret hacker site to find the patch. It's probably worth it to just learn the japanese tbh. And get the non-voice version remembering how stupid japanese sounds spoken in an anime accent.

I usually like to have the voices just because I like to hear them and i'm in the process of learning japanese just so I can play games that haven't been translated and won't have to wait for kikes like (((sekai project))) to translate them>>7383499

spams back

Did it ever leave?

Can't we just move to /bbbb/ or endchan Holla Forums instead of using a dumb weeb thread as a bunker?

i'm probably going to sleep but i will make a new thread once I wake up if this one is still dead so good night

Everyone knows about them. Kind of defeats the purpose of a bunker board/chan.

Night.