The majority of pedophiles are white

The majority of pedophiles are white

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203018/Texas-gang-rapist-SMILES-walks-cuffed-courthouse-sentenced-99-years-weeks-run.html
takimag.com/article/blacks_rape_preteen_hispanic_in_texas_whites_get_blamed1/print#axzz4syMC2gj7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The majority of Reddit are white

Arabs and Indians are white now?

It's their inferior benis. They can't satisfy an adult woman.

Is my donkey white?

Meanwhile in Wor$t Korea…

The majority of america is white.

mind == blown

Japan is where it's happening mayne…

*plurality

That's not my style

Not all pedophiles are white but the majority of pedophiles are white…
You are missing the point user

Whites are just the only group that cares enough to make it illegal, enforce the laws around it and keep a record. I guarantee you that there are many more non white pedos in the world.

That's not my style, I've never even met a little boy

kinda

You talk to little boys all the time on Holla Forums, wtf you talking about mayne… Does this picture look familiar to you? Why don't you have a seat over there…

Nobody cares if someone is fucking black kids.

Typical nigger logic, wrong. The majority of pedophiles *CAUGHT ON A TV SHOW ON NBC WHICH PICKED WHITE AREAS TO HOST THE EPISODES IN AND IS OWNED BY AN EXTREMELY PROGRESSIVE CORPORATION* are white.

The reality is, for being smaller portions of the population, blacks and muslims have markedly high rates for child molestation. Here's a particularly shocking, but at the same time very telling example.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203018/Texas-gang-rapist-SMILES-walks-cuffed-courthouse-sentenced-99-years-weeks-run.html

takimag.com/article/blacks_rape_preteen_hispanic_in_texas_whites_get_blamed1/print#axzz4syMC2gj7

It started as 18 men, but ended up being 28 black men arrested for all gangraping an 11 year old hispanic girl for four months. When they were caught the black community tried to blame the girl and cry racism and discrimination because EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MAN WHO RAPED THAT LITTLE GIRL WAS A NIGGER.

Now how did that come about? Four guys raped her, they recorded it on their phones, they sent videos to their friends, and every fucking nigger they showed it to responded "Why yes, I would like to go rape that 11 year old."

lol no u