Blackpill me on women

Why should I hate women ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're a faggot. If you're not a faggot (unlikely since you're OP) then don't fall for the meme. Unless you're a nigger, a mudslime or a jew in which case feel free to go full MGTOW and watch your race die out.

Why should I hate women ?
The same reason you would hate a tapeworm, it's a parasite.

i don't really know fam
by the way picture in OP is a GOOD THING because it throws the ugly and the retarded and the weak out of the gene pool.

evolution, you fucking beta, whether you like it or not…

you dont hate fire for being able to burn you

you just dont put your hand in a fire

wimminz maek bepis happy but they no touch os bepis get sad and they taek all moniez so its double sad plus ever1 calls u a nigger 4 wantin wimminz 2 touch ur bepis

doesnt throw any ugly, retarded weak women out of the gene pool…

woman are good aslong as you keep in mind that they're women.
they're not your bro, don't expect them to be.

There is currently 7 billion people in the entire world. What makes you think the white race is dying out anytime soon?

6 point something of those 7 billion of those people aren't white

3DPD aren't able to feel romantic love

T H I S

Their coddled childishness keeps them ignorant as they age so they don't seek to learn about the world anywhere near as much as men commonly do, this leads to much less creation of anything that lasts from them as a gender and much more consumption, more often than not they find themselves utterly detached from (or totally confused by) politics and religion and rather than forge or dig out their own opinions through experience they create their ethos for parsing life based overwhelmingly on received opinions they just adopted because they sounded passable at the time.

Virtue, valour, honour, loyalty, concepts men will kill and die for to preserve their way of life are as tissue paper to a woman's capricious whims, they'll cut you off as a human being and cuck you with a mudslime nig and think it's lolarious that you ever showed them love because even *they* realise that they're naught but human garbage.

It's not so much that you should hate them user it's more that they're beneath your scope, they're low creatures given to ruining themselves and people around them and loving absolute garbage because no-one ever taught them taste, they can look pretty and get your dick up but past 20 the mess inside their minds is horrible to behold and unless you're willing to put up with endless bullshit, expense and boredom just to get your balls emptied by her (now and then) then you might as well get some pics/vids, jerk off and get back to reality, cum poisons your mind and makes you think madness about women, it's an illusion, your brain is fucking you over to try and get your goo out into the world and modern society is primed to anally rape you for money forever if that happens in the wrong slit.

He's right, you know. Women should be subject to selection too.

esoteric immigration is the answer

T H A T ' S W H I T E G E N O C I D E
H
A
T
'
S

W
H
I
T
E