"Ecelebs" of Holla Forums

It has come in my attention that Holla Forums even though it has many of ecelebs on it lacks any kind of recognition for these ecelebs.

In my opinion it would be necessary for a group of people to have a leader or someone who will organize things, being all anonymous is fun for a while but an icon or idol will encapsulate all of Holla Forums and put a face and name on it, to spread our message into the meatspace

The problem however is that every eceleb is shut down, either by shills or heavy duty Holla Forumsacks

See? We NEED a person to represent us, that is only way we can get our message further out there

We don't.

Some are just memes like sam hyde, the rest are just clowns and plants.

All we need are memes.

COFFIN FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

kill yourself

THROW EM INTO THE BOG

FUCK I FORGOT TO SAGE

THROW MY ASS INTO THE BOG

kay

not an argument

To the BOG it goes

not an argument

You're all sideways m8, by making a focal point you give the enemy something/someone to attack and that cunt ends up personifying all of us regardless of how much of a cringey idiot they might be.

You say it yourself

So what makes you think making another is going to work?

The left and their useful idiots try to influence social norms by expressing their suicidal toxic noise in little gangs like the dumb whores begging for death in the OP pic. We could perhaps do with countering those with 'similar' (polar opposite) sensible responses, the less spergy the better.

I mean on Holla Forums.
There is always something about him/her that you guys find shit or innapropriate, or you just yell "eceleb".

that actually makes some sense, thanks for explaining that to a dummy like me

We're doing just fine as is.

Maybe you should stop shitposting and make more podcasts you fucking faggot?

Fixed.

I find it deeply ironic that Hitler and some original NSDAP members would most likely be considered an e-celeb were he to suddenly appear now.

Daily reminder that current Holla Forums culture guarantees that such a group will never, ever arise again.

Nice try kike, individuals can be bought, coerced or manipulated.

We are the nameless horde, the scourge of the sands.

Are you naive or just stupid?

Do you really think that they didnt encounter criticism by their most skeptical sympathizers?

They rised and proved them wrong time and time again, they didnt need shilling because their actions did more for their movement than any shilling could do.

Hitler and the NSDAP members were shot at, punched, kicked , and stuff was thrown at them.
One of the things they did is speak at communist gatherings which exploded in anger during their speeches… riots happened but they managed to red-pill many people by risking their lives.

A bad comment will not scare off a real Aryan man. Mean comments only cripple girl children and women.

I don't agree.
But I do think we should network and create more influence outside of our community.
I stream a weekly Holla Forums D&D seesion, download an adblocker so I can't make money and subscribe to ColCoal
I guarantee I am not a race mixer, famous, an idiot or an attention whore.

FUCK OFF

AND DIE

FUCK OFF REDDITKIKE

E-CELEB FAGGOTRY WAS WHAT KILLED GAERMGOY

YOU WANT TO TRY THE SAME FAILED BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU REDDITORS ARE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, PSYCHOLOGICAL CHILDREN

KILL YOURSELF

TRS has been far more intellectual than Holla Forums has. Try listening to culture kampf or the Darwin digest

Probably.

>>>/reddit/

Read some Evola, bro! Be against the modern world, bro! Share your thoughts on TRS, bro!

Cool. You really changed my mind.

king of cuck returns again……

you are the worst of the worst from the GG e-celebs
why don't you go swat yourself again

We aren't a "group of people" this is just a website, and nothing more.

Has a LOT more faggots too

He's right my Alt-Right Pollack Brothers! r/PoliticallyIncorrect is best represented by a few individuals that have exposure and appeal to normal people. We need real people to go on these Television shows to correct the record, Lol! We can promote their YouTube videos over our Facebook and Twitter accounts.

I would be ashamed to be associated with you, even if we were to agree on many topics.

there was this really cute girl who got posted a lot not too long ago.
I think her name was evangelion or something like that.
not only was she beautiful and smart, but she took her name after one of those japanese cartoons we love so much.
seems like someone who could rally us all together and put forward a good face.

you're right.
gore is mean and disrespectful to the people who died.
we need to be making POL more appeal to get more people on our side.
that's how we gain power and change things

Was saging an anchored thread part of your plan newfag?

I didn't moralfag, so don't strawman on me. I just find pointless gore posting distasteful.

Post the dead bodies of ISIS militants in an ISIS/mudlsime thread or w/e. Doing it so on any other thread is autistic.

I know, that's why this is nothing more but a polite suggestion, and doing the opposite of it is just seen as edgy and nothing more but a shit post. If you are a shill, then there's nothing restraining you from doing so.

(OP)
i wonder who could be behind this post?
reddit fags trying to get a personal army or shills trying to cause an uproar

our biggest strength was and will always be anonymity,
if you want easy fame there are other places where you can try, but here´s not the place for attention-whores

individuals have flaws, but a group of anonymous posters represent an idea/movement

You know that the sage in email and name remains from the first sage if you do not remove it manually?

My suggestion to you still stands.

You're sage post was a
so quit jumping IDs. Also, learn what IDs are because I'm not the other gore poster.

Well, this is awkward.

how do you change ids like that brother POLAK? it would be very useful to know how to do so. we could use it against the shills on the board and make it seem like they are outnumbered.

very potent tactic.

I use Zapyo in order to gain access to content that are blocked in some countries. Idk why it decided to switch servers.
I am not tech savvy and I can't be arsed to learn any of it atm. Plus, not doing anything that requires me to sit behind a proxy.

so you're too stupid not to samefag? jesus christ. cuck/pol/ is back up faggot. you have to go back. have some gore on me.

I use Zapyo in order to access content unavailable in other countries. Didn't even touch the app when I was posting, so idk why it changed ID's. I don't same fag.
Also, you all spawned from cuck chan. Your edgy posting is more fitting there.

Since when do jpgs move?

What the fuck do you think Trump is doing?

Leaders and e-celebs, learn the difference.