ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS

Tired of misbehaving board users?
Tired of banning users just to see them re-appear 5 minutes later thru different vpn?

NO WORRIES, the answer to this problem lies right before your eyes.

Introducing the mandatory Holla Forums™ User Accounts that will be needed to create posts and threads.

Your Holla Forums™ User Account will be directly linked to your Google™ Account for verification, data collecting and ad personalization purposes.

A phone verification will be required to activate your Holla Forums™ User Account. This way we can make sure its really you.

Another new feature will be Holla Forums™ User Point system. With this feature, you can earn Holla Forums™ Points to rank up your Holla Forums™ User Account. You can earn points by reporting misbehaving users to moderators (or FBI).

Sounds like a bad idea but the sad thing is that its the only permanent option to this permanent problem.

@dysnomia @hex

upvoted

Only when the serotonin is lifted from your eyes will you see the true answer.

But it wouldnt be like an imageboard anymore. Holla Forums wouldnt feel like Holla Forums anymore. We would essentially become an obscure website that people only visit to remember the good time. To put it in short our site would be put in just about the same situation as sudomemo. It also takes away the anonymity aspect and free speech aspect which would be gone which would cause several people to leave. If S0several people will leave and the site will die foe real as in the dudes in charge wont be able to pay for it anymore and we will be wiped from the face of the internet and be forced to move somewhere else like 7chan, krautchan, or god forbid back to halfchan.

It would be an improvement, considering the current state of this board and the pedophilia bullshit running amok.

Sorry for all the typos btw.

good post. ill give you Holla Forums gold for this and subscribe to your Holla Forums channel

You didn't need you to tell me this. I know why I left halfchan.

If we dont end up destroyed then we will probably end up like a crappy site like youtube we you se the same shit over and over again.

RULECUCKS
U
L
E
C
U
C
K
S

Fucking based not-dysnomia

the only way to solve all problems is for omlet to be bo, end of story

Fuck off, i barley come here as it is, all pedophiles and faggots. I'm better off meeting people in public I know multiple people who I pass by on the sidewalk on a regular basis who are like me. I don't know them but I can tell. Non pedo non brony non fag society quitters. Not faggots who never even engaged.

I made a decision to quit society, I made the choice to drop out, it wasnt forced. I dont need furrys, pedophiles and never has beens I need dissilusioned anti tech freinds, drop out, tune in, turn off.

People need to use tech against tech. The new world is being created by conditioning people through the internet. Destroy cell towers and raid isp data center.

ok leave and never come back tbh

So many people blinded by isms when in reality each segment of society is engineered to act a certain way. This is the age of the washed brains and its up to anyone to stop it.

Go rape a kid you son of a bitch

ive already have a child wife :)

t. middleeastfag

i have noticed that people are not very good at recognizing satire on this board :^))))

Honestly the imageboard culture is dead. Its been living in the past for years even with new memes created. Image board culture aged so quick that in less than 20 years it became part of the normal machine. Under 20 years and everyone who truly contributed has left. Now its people pretending to be what once was.

The entire internet is on repeat.

upvoted

Its up to anyone willing to stop the internet age. All it will lead to is a colder meaner less meaningful existence. Humans cant handle this cerebral dimension

RULECUCKS

We already have this.

>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/

There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.

Tsunetomo Yamamoto, The Hagakure: A code to the way of samurai