Buffalo: Muslim refugee arrested for massive food stamp fraud, wife says “Fuck you, Fuck America”

Buffalo: Muslim refugee arrested for massive food stamp fraud, wife says “Fuck you, Fuck America”

BUFFALO, N.Y.(WKBW) – The owner of a Buffalo deli is being held on $2 million bail for welfare fraud charges.

Ahmed Alshami, 37, is charged with criminal possession of public benefit cards, misuse of food stamps and criminal use of a public benefit card for defrauding the welfare system.

Alshami is the owner and operator of IGA Express Mart, a corner deli at 271 Ludington in the City of Buffalo.

According to the Erie County District Attorney’s Office, between October 9, 2014 and March 21, 2016 Alshami is accused of buying EBT (food stamp) cards from people willing to trade them for cash. He usually paid people half of what the cards are worth.

It is alleged that Alshami would use the food stamps to buy items to be sold in his store. In some instances, it is alleged the defendant would tell the original card holder to go to Tops, Wegmans, Walmart, or another “big box” store and buy the items for him.

The purchases totaled $3,811.56.

The DA’s Office also says on March 16 of this year, Alshami allegedly knowingly and unlawfully entered an unoccupied rental property at 37 Davey St. He is accused of stealing the kitchen cabinets, hot water tank and baseboard heating units.

Alshami pleaded not guilty to the misuse of food stamps and burglary charges.

Outside of court on Tuesday, his daughter flipped off our cameras while his wife said, “Are you happy now? Fuck you. Fuck America.”

archive.fo/a9bvR

Other urls found in this thread:

sba.com/funding-a-business/small-business-loans/
cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/06/food_stamp_fraudster_who_fled.html
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/big-immigrant-run-food-stamp-fraud-bust-in-cleveland-area/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/?s=food stamp fraud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be happy when you're back in your shitty desert not staining my country. Fucking entitled foreigners.

What's important to understand is that Welfare, to the Muslims, is basically 'Jizya' or unbelievers' tax. As long as they receive welfare/Jizya, they won't attack and kill the unbelievers.

So much for 'moderate muslims'.

Ah yes, the legendary Muslim gratefulness once again on display.

While I hate the court system as much as the next goy I hate foreigners who skirt or laws even more.

Why the fuck is this fucking refugee able to own and run a deli? How the fuck did he get the money to rent a lot in N.Y. ?

(((Someone))) gave him money to start his business that could have been given to an actual American that WOULDN'T defraud his country.

My rage has transcended this realm.

Dumb shitskin did not consult the local Russian mafia before scamming EBT. $3,811.56 is low tier shit cash for EBT scamming 2 years. Sounds like the neighborhood hated his ass as well, so that is a good sign.

No, Fuck you and get the fucking deported!

>sba.com/funding-a-business/small-business-loans/
Because he's a """"refugee"""" he probably got priority access.

FUGG YOU, AMERIGGA

Fuck deportation, their cost to society should be recovered from their constituent materials.

I sure wish we had several hundred thousand more of them.

wow I have a shitskin in my town that owns a IGA also.

what a weird coincidence.

This. They believe they are entitled to gibs because kufar must serve Muslims.

DEPORT THIS FUCKER

NUKE NEW YORK
U
K
E
N
E
W
Y
O
R
K

there's a cheaper alternative, and it's fun for the whole family.

Look, I don't like fraud any more than the next guy, but when you start claiming that a sum of money less than what most people have lying around their house in cash is *MASSIVE!!!!* it makes you look a bit childish and rather hysterical.

In the grand scheme of frauds, this is nearly as petty as they come.

This. Small Business Loans are not equally available to everyone. They use some kind of compensating neutrality / affirmative action for the (((oppressed)))) species.

over 1/3 of Americans make less than $12,000 per year

"You're all racist for calling this new builder of modern frontier america a burglar. There are no burglar or criminals, since crimes are only social constructs. We need to respect them as equals and not be racists like Donald Trump, *cough* "
- Hillarys Comment on the Event.

Buffalo is basically the Detroit of NY, poverty stricken border town.

Time to start planting more trees.
Gotta do my part for the Day of the Rope…

"Germany or nothing! . if I don't get to stay in germany I go back to my country!"

What a liar, most of these migrants paid 5000€ to be smuggled into europe, they are not going back, thats for sure.

Was there another fat buffalo that was charged with fraud?

What I find hilarious is, that he is threatening to go home. Almost like: "That'll show them!"

That sucks it looks so nice from a weather stand point. They get a lot of snow.

You know some yid coined that exact phase for those monkeys to parrot

every northeast state is a shithole tbh fam, literally the only two good people to come out of them are lovecraft and trump

Is Christie or Juliani considered a good person now since he jumped onto our ship and doesn't seem to want to betray Trump?

Krispy Kreme is a mixed bag, rudi is alright

They are liars and criminals. Saudi arabia has basically zero prisons and their prisons are empty. Because they send all the criminals to europe or usa. The criminals there either get executed or deported (to the west).

Also, governments are too weak to deport these criminals. They will never get deported. Trust me when I say this. NEVER. They will forever be in the system their smugglers managed to infiltrate them in. Your government may say, they need to go trough "procedures" and "litigation" before deportation, but the fact is that they will NEVER get deported, you will realize that after the tens of years some people wait to "get papers".

It's mindblowing isn't it?

CUT OFF EBT
GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK
WHY WORK FOR SHIT IF YOU GET SHIT FOR FREE

Interesting facts on Saudi arabia. Didn't know that. Yes, also, if they get denied asylum, no one deports them, they are just let to roam free. WTF is up with that?

They don't get deported because the government is afraid to be called racist.

This happens because the government is occupied by leftists that don't care about their own people.

Liberalism.

The core principles of liberalism are a weak and non intrusive states, human rights and individualism. Hence why it is next to impossible for liberal countries to deport people on a large scale.

I can already see the hipsters standing on the street screaming "No racists on our streets" while the police tries to deport the illegals.

Oh absolutely and that is another core aspect of liberalism which I completely forgot to mention, thanks for reminding me.

Since the liberal ideal calls for a weak and non intrusive state, so called (((civil society))) emerges and takes the states rightful place.

bye bye habibi

Greed. And take your fat ninja turtle wife with you.

The funniest part in all of this. The daughter who was more than likely brought up in america (but not born) will face the hardest hard ships. She is going to have to go back to that shit hole of a country her father comes from and she's going to be like "what….no internet" "no malls" wtf….THAT is when she's going to regret flipping the bird

So true. Where do these assholes come from anyway?

I'll be happy when they get beheaded once they are back in their shitty desert.

Devil's advocate. 3800 isn't a "massive" sum of money. He didn't defraud welfare directly, only indirectly by buying food stamps from niggers, because they can't buy drugs with ebt presumably. As much as I hate rapefugees this isn't that bad.

Also Buffalo needs to be nuked. That close to a massive natural wonder (niagara falls) and all the possible tourism, and the city is pretty much detroit.

This. we have a bunch of fat, necrotic bureaucrats with no teeth. All they do is lay around farting up the place all day and collecting their 200k a year gibs on top of what they extort or pork out favors for, for showing up five days a year.

We need a day of the rope. We need Trump. Hell, let's take the philippines as a 51st state and institute duterte style justice here. Illegal? Let's just fucking kill 'im. Problem solved, no waiting and pussyfooting around for years, thumbs up their ass. Take the dog out back and shoot it. Any other country on earth other than huwaito juice-delusioned nations, you cross the border illegally, you start shitting the place up, they'll execute you no bullshit about it. But we have to open our assholes for invaders like good little goys.

Let's just have execution squads. You can't produce papers, you gon die.

At first I thought it was a non-story too… but didn't you read the rest? The dude burglarized some random guy for just a few kitchen appliances.

Which is it?
I truly despise the media.

what's the sharia law punishment for a muslim cunt saying swear words and flipping people off?

please be public stoning

pick one.

Buffalo NY is basically ohio tier, if not worse.

I must also say that the poorer whites who live are very redpilled.

AMERICA YES

Thas rite brudder

discriminatory scam

to be fair, all the eastern european refugees also get the free gibs/no tax deal. just don't be a citizen and your golden.

need a job faggot? TOO BAD

That's not all the fraud he committed, that's just what they caught him red-handed in the act doing. I'm sure the final investigation will turn up a much bigger number.

This same scam is done all over the country btw, here's two cases I noticed. Of course criminals learn this shit from other criminals they aren't creative.

cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/06/food_stamp_fraudster_who_fled.html

2008-2013
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/big-immigrant-run-food-stamp-fraud-bust-in-cleveland-area/

The investigation in the second story btw turned over 2 million in ebt fraud.

Yeah, someone here is either doing ok for themselves, or a shill. It takes me two months to bring home $2800, working full time in a professional (supposedly) position, so his fruad would amount to almost 3 months pay for me. I do not keep that "laying around the house". If you're doing so well for yourself (honestly, not by being a fucking thieving jew) that you can leave that around the house, kudos to you, user. But for most people, yeah, that is a significant amount of money. A friend of mine would love to get just 100 a month of legitimate assistance, but no, rejected again, she's white. So I send her money, even though I am generally in the red myself. Fuck these fucking theiving muslim pigs.

Oh my god you guys. You can't use one specific case to lampoon the whole. I know this one really great Muslim and he's a great guy. Of course I don't know a lot of them, but I assume they are mostly good people too. You can't just base your entire opinion on a race or culture on only one or a handful of people.

Again, maybe it isn't massive to you, but when you know starving white people who would love just 100 a month, and when you yourself have to work 3 months full time to bring home that much money, yeah, it is a lot. This muslim pig needs to be sent home penniless, his assets confiscated.

Remind us all what it's like living entirely on the inventions of White men. Remind us what your desert or jungle village was like before White men brought you the wheel and glass.

Please. It's for science.

White men are altruistic because we plan for the future. You shitskins never invented the wheel or glass precisely because you abuse your women and thus never benefit from the comparative advantages inherent in our species via sexual dimorphism.

Believe be me when I say that we would gladly send you back to your precious deserts and jungles without the wheel and glass.

see
DING DING DING

For all the anons not in the know, do you think all these Indians and Arabs own gas stations and convenience stores and all that other shit? Black desert magic? That might be a small part of it, but for the most part, they and groups like Armenians profit immensely off these fucking small business loans shelled out by the feds. It's another big welfare program. No welfare program is received disproportionately by whites, at least not that I've been able to find out.

If you're descended from the founding stock of this country (re: not a dumb Irish or Italian cunt), you're getting fucked hard. You're under-represented politically, it's harder for you to get any sort of benefits if you do fall on hard times, AND when you do manage to make money, it's going to get taxed to Hell and back. The cherry on top is that social security is in such shit shape that there's a really good chance it's going to be insolvent at some point within the next 10-20 years. Don't count on having any real social security benefits if you're an 18-30 year old and you have to retire at around 68 or 70.

Some thoughts on deportations. First, would they actually find anyone willing to accept them? Remember, most of the people we're deporting, we're trying to toss them out for a reason. They're basically useless fucking cunts for anything but toppling our society. In that capacity, they serve a purpose as a Jew-placed vanguard wrecking ball. If you can't find a bunch of countries willing to take deportees again, you either have to put them in prison camps or execute the lot of them, else you're holding your dick in your hand because the people lack mettle.

Second, would they actually stay out if deported? Could we rely on other countries to retain citizens and not dump them abroad like revolving doors? This sort of feeds into the first problem. No, not really. Most places we'd be sending them are pretty desperately overpopulated already. As long as gun boats aren't blasting migrants in the Mediterranean and border patrols aren't doming Indios who place one foot this side of the Rio Grande, they're going to keep coming. Even then, I don't think we'll be able to slacken after a few years of good border security and go back to the old status quo.

Third, I see pushing partial or mass deportation as a means of moving the O. Window, but it's not the end goal. The end goal really is something else, take your pick. RWDS?

1. Failed states. Pay them off if need be.

2. If you deport them far away enough, yes.

This has been going on for years and years. RRW has a massive archive of stories of "refugees" pulling this shit refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/?s=food stamp fraud

wew

All we need is maniacs willing to kill and courts willing to look the other way. They ignore millions of murders already and billions of lesser crimes why not some that actually benefit the country? These things are never done above board so we don't even need a pr campaign or anything.

Why not deport them on that plastic continent in the pacific?

I know a Lebanese Christian in NE Ohio (Youngstown) doing time for the same shit. Also listed at about $2 Million. Must have been a number they felt safe with.

the thing is it's not even that we need "maniacs", we are well past the looking glass here for a rational man to start stringing up nooses and flying the black flag

it's literally a waiting game at this point, shit will go hot in the near future.

Don't know if you're a nigger, a jew, or a white cuck shill, but in any case you can lick my white nutsack. You clearly know nothing about helping others or how hard it can be to find honest ork when you're white under Obongonomics. Sure if you're a nigger you can get your fucking gibs, or get some fake degree awarded from some nigger school and get some fake govt. job. Or if you're a fucking illegal just go get everything handed to you, SB loans, play the system, never pay taxes, free housing and everything. Or if you're a jew, hell, what do jews do? Just get handed a banking or hollywood job? Probably. Fuck you.

oh look another example of why all "safety net" programs need to be axed and mudshits need to be deported.

They'd probably be executed for this shit in their home countries. Or get their hands lopped off.

Fuck these people who don't appreciate how good they have it here, like spoiled children. Send em home and let em realize how badly they fucked up.

Like it or not you should be embarrassed to be sending money to a woman that isn't related to you and that you're not in a relationship with when your own finances are in the red. That's just pathetic.

Do you do her laundry too?

1. That's a potential solution. One problem is that the demands could become exorbitant. If the half dozen or so failed states you pick as dumping grounds make a list of demands as long as your arm and worth hundreds of billions of shekels for years running, there's really not much you can do to protest if that's your most viable option.

2. North America is better insulated. As long as there's no 'global outreach' program where Mexico allows [third world] foreign nationals to pay for a ride up north. Europe doesn't have that advantage. It's pretty evident that invaders are popping up from as far afield as Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Bangladesh in droves right now, not to mention all of Sub-Saharan Africa.

kek

(checked)
what the holy fuck. Even better is that it's been around for 5 years

The Erie County DA is going to fuck up this case because they don't understand how EBT works.

1/3rd of America is not even American though. It's 60% white.

You anons are missing a piece of the story, too.

This kebab put the business in his wife's name to ensure the most amount of gibs they could get to start up the business, tax breaks, etc.

This business will be back up again soon. The way the scam works, is that the business gets shut down due to shit like this, then a cousin or close friend "buys" the business using the same gibs methods as the previous owner.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

There's not much oversight with this. Especially if the local dindus start to raise hell that the local CONA' STO' ain't open no mo. Local government will push the paperwork through like shit through a goose.

These types of shitskin places will get shutdown all the time not from fraud cases, but because of rinky dinky shit (health code, fire code violations, etc.)

t. Buffalo fag

filtered for chilean shitposter

Any one of you would've done the same thing if you were in his position.

The Day of the Rope really needs to become more family friendly, like it had been, I remember stories my grandmother told me about living in San Francisco in the early 1900's where they'd lynch a nigger each Halloween.