What chan should I migrate to?

I had enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/4chan/
goodbye.

hispachan

aww you mad? little guy mad? well guess what bitch you aint going anywhere and instead you're gonna get on your knees and slober over my cock

are there any chans that are tor-friendly or full-blown hidden services, and dont let BO's cuck tor posters? these ones are getting way too silicon-valley-openness for my liking

You should give up imageboards to be honest. They're shit.

9gag

fuck off daddy

mgc

lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html

This is where all the pedophiles are congregating.

Feel free to go and never come back, nigger. No one likes you here pedophile scum.

t pedo

lel fuck of, as long as Holla Forums exists we will be here

good boy

shut the fuck up kill yourself.

P E D O S M U S T L E A V E

PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG

todd is a non pedos and works for the govt. he also has 2 hands but pretends to have only 1

fuck of tbh

ive heard that site now backlogs your ip or some sort. have fun getting vanned!

the quads have spoken

Try less popular boards of 4chan like /lit/ or /ck/, ya know just find an interest you like

most there use vpns so it dont matter tbh

I forgot /adv/ is also pretty good too because >user in charge of advice

if you already went there and even lurked, your isp now has a red alert and now you are on the permanent list. Have fun when you get swated between today and 5 years!

i dont live in the us tho

shut up already

yeah we get it, it's a fucken pedo site, good looken out

there is already anons in prison. If you already went there, its too late to change your isp mind now :)

like i said you are getting raided between now and about 5 years.

/adv/ got annexed by /r9k/ some time ago and is now a bunch of questions with no answers.

Also

i will never go to prison tbh

master race

If they wanted to raid they would have done it by now. Feel free to raid me cianiggers because all I have is jailbait and gl finding any jurisdiction in my country, faggots.

as if they need jurisdiction to shove a baton up your ass

I have some bad news for you…

oh i agree with you there because they'll need some luck and a good attorney to proswcute me for jailbait.

Sucks to live in america where ip's aren't dynamic

bump because I dont feel satisfied

i'd go there but I only bareback so i'm not sure if its worth the risk tbh

You could migrate to candydoll chan and try to resurrect that OP ;)

Btw does anyone remember what happened to that place?

I think that'll come down to your appearance/gender tbh

NNTPchan

natribu.org/en

be careful, might be bad.

GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE + GOOGLE +

try freech, molesterchan or SA

Image is mostly correct, but outdated.

who the fuck took away the name field I wanna be the cirno poster goddammit

For fuck's sake you faggots have no patience. Be the change you want to see on the website by making good and enjoyable threads instead of whining like a fucking bitch. Yeah Dysnomia is a fucking retard, but god damn have some patience and tolerance. I've at most only been funbanned for around 5 minutes to an hour, and I've been here for about a year, and I post quite a fucking lot.

TL;DR INSTEAD OF BITCHING AND WHINING, MAKE BETTER THREADS

Then how did he troll you?

I'm being the change I want to see by becoming another tripfag but it isn't working in this thread for some reason

Come to 4chan.org.

Keep it up. Tripfagging in good threads and making good posts will make anons angery, but it will also inspire more people to start doing the same, thus strengthening the community.
When Holla Forums was at it's peak in quality and speed it was dominated by tripfags.
Even 4chan Holla Forums in its early days was full of tripfags. Tripfags are good.

OP here, fuck off tripfags this is my THREAD, god damn it.
Everybody hates you

tbpchan.net
it's a clean slate for you fags

meguca

Go to 4ch/b/, it will be the same minus the pedos and tripfaggots

and have Dyckcancer delete them? good plan.

kek it already 404'd

mewch

phoneposter

degenerates out

am in the midst of my study and creating my own actually.
trying to go for the 100% free-speech feel with some smart anti-spam idea's.
(inb4 salty kennedi-spammers "MUH FREESPEECH")