boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/87831743/martial-law
chiru.no/cirno/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/87836785#p87836785
poal.me/5n5nju
chiru.no
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50plg8/all_known_information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's 4AM, if there were ever a time to do it without people noticing. Now would be it.

the rest of cuck chan is working

what is going on

Last post was more than half a hour ago, that's some long "maintenance" they're running.

Yeah I noticed this too. All other boards work for me, only Holla Forums shows 0 content.

It's not just me, is it?

So, time to panic?

It's fucking 11 AM, euros are awake.

FBI mirroring content and logs I guess

I just woke up.

Sup 8Niggers

What did they mean by this?

Dubs dictate that I need to move to Mexico and change my name to Hernandez

Somebody was uploading a bunch of TOP SECRET stuff to 4/pol/ and within 30 seconds it was off

/g/ seems to be blank too right now.

Convenient. Weirdly enough, when I go to Holla Forums on my phone, I see DIY banners not pol banners.

Link pls

What kind of shit?

posting is down sitewide, no boards have any posts made after 11:04 CEST.

however only Holla Forums is EMPTY

something fishy's going on
something couldn't be slid so it had to be purged

all of this will become autism

It's because they're memeing Killary to death

UN took over internet today? RIP

a bunch of boards are down, not just Holla Forums

Send help

so this place is less autistic than cuck chan?

user made a post about USA-144 (the satellite) and then the board turned off immediately, does anyone have a screen cap?

lel

you grab it?

It happened again
Shit, I wasn't looking

seems like he'll be burying his wife.

what's going on?

how can anything be less autistic then 4/pol/
lelele
praise kek

Not the user you replied to, but I think he is referencing some of the contents of this thread

Couching fit, pants of shit.
Every time she tells a lie, shit runs down her inner thigh.

NIGGERTITS was also down yesterday at about the same hour. The juden are up to something…

that's from yesterday though, people reposted it already 20 times, I noticed they delete only threads that have hex code in the op, plain text threads weren't deleted.

/g/
/mu/
/jp/
/vp/
Holla Forums
Holla Forums

are all blank

not a true happening, unfortunately

The whole website freezed 40 min ago.
Well for me atleast.

I've got a weird feeling.
Someone posted some OC and a dl link few hours ago on Holla Forums. But I've seen just few pics and didn't download that stuff.

Smells fishy.

Can't make a post anywhere on the site and the entirety of Holla Forums is gone, they're trying to wipe information and prevent anybody talking about it – I definitely saw the USA-144 post, please tell me somebody capped that?

wut?

what is going on.

Slide Thread is Obvious Slide Thread.

NO REFUGEES ALLOWED

Back to
>>>/cuckchan/

Only TRUE oldfags will get it. :^)

Woah, what.

CAPS. For gods sakes, CAPS. Spread it before they can round you faggots up and v&.

Holla Forums is also empty

Holla Forums worked for me though

Was it the badselfeater.com stuff that shut 4/pol/ down?

Was reading all of those threads then, bam… Nothing 4/pol/. That shit is weird…>>7379849

/g/ doesn't work.

First casualty of The Great Meme War?

Kek save us

Which thread did you post in, hasn't page 1 has been frozen for a while?

Same. I was reading through the two previous threads, and just finished the latest. I'd refreshed it when I started, and by the time I got to the end, I refreshed and—Holla Forums was down

It was a juicy bread, I wonder if something got leaked either in that one or another.

have you tried to post something?

Did you notice the music changed and the dragon is back?

WTF is going on????

welp folks, there was a big noise 12 hours ago on cuckchan.
it was about another one in the series of hex to ascii converter kids.
he also claimed to be good friends with soros and that he is going to die within hours.

the text was about how hillary is going to win, going to topple iran, enrage putin by building more anti-missile systems close to him and finally the cryptic part:
then someanon posts a link to google docs with a book entitled energies of Mathra?? (some shit novel about nwo) published by swiss book company Artemis (/x/ is always right you know), where it says that you should never open "womb of artemis" (box of pandora?).

For me it looked like an allusion to an initiation rite into mysteries.
Artemis child sacrifice rite proved to be big hit with Moloch/his female counterpart.

Well, guess you folks should keep yourself safe! Stay well!

I came here to mention this

site is licked

Holla Forums and /g/ wiped from what I hear

U lookin' good.

nigger we mostly all use both places

sup halfchan cuck

I hope Beast Bucks are real.

I love the Shillary Spider

Fagchan down.

Woah…
I guess its not that suprising - we already know this.

this tbh fam

Some of us tried to stay and fight after joots betrayal, even though the shill and bots outnumbered us, even though it was hopeless we stayed to fight. If Holla Forums is nuked you best believe we're coming here.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

now*

I try to tell this to the hardcore crip chan niggers but they never listen

Giving up on cuckchan is like giving up your homeland and letting the fucking shitskin invaders take over

I, for one, will continue to fight there 4 lyfe

im refugee from cuckchan i want woman food and money give money

This bug happens once every few weeks and every time it does you cuckchan retards flood here howling "THE SKY IS FALLING." It'll be up in an hour or two and you retards will fuck off, thankfully.

What's crip chan newfag here.

no, I just checked the catalog

I understand. Thank you for fighting the good fight.

BTW, how do you even get fucking threads started there? There like 1 every 10 seconds…

An old moniker for a once glorious leader.

This is masonchan now.

holy fuck i didn't eve see this

PROTIP: you are here

Refugee reporting in anyone have screen cap of the satellite post? If it's on Holla Forums the site is up and you can find it if it's on Holla Forums it will probably be in the archive.

scSDCsdcaSC>>7379920

It always happens some times of the year.
Currently, /a/ and /g/ experience the same thing too.
I'll forgive that, you know what I won't forgive?

EACH AND EVERY FUCKING YEAR, WE HAVE THIS SHITTY-ASS FUCKING THREAD THAT GETS FILLED WITH 500 STEAMING SHITPOSTS ENTIRELY BY NEWFAGS WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING AND HAVEN'T FUCKING LURKED MORE THAN A WEEK
AND THE MODS NEVER DELETE IT

STFU AND GTFO FUCKING NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This """maintenance""" shit happens to often. I feel every day around 11 eu time… it also lasts so fucking long.

I didn't happen to see it, can you describe it?

As of now, this is a complete list of all the cleared boards on cuckchan
vg
vp
a
f
jp
g
tv
mu
pol
soc

WELCOME TO AMERICA CHAN

Fagmason?

You really want the containment thread deleted? Do you have any idea what that would do to the catalog?

hey I'm kinda new here xD

how do I make my text red?

I know greentexting
but how do I make red?

FALSE FLAG CYBER ATTACK FROM RUSSIA, Holla Forums IS NEVER WRONG

aw shiet he ded nigga

Hold up, your pic got shittified. Here, take this.

Badselfeater, usa 144, Soros insider says nuclear war incoming… How have there not been fullchan threads on any of this? Why am I hearing about these things via a halfchan-meta thread? Have I just been a total retard at checking the catalog?

you seem angry, brother

may I suggest you have a nice and cooling drink of some kind?

6.15MB you fucking faggot?

test

I have to hide 90% of posts to make it old Holla Forums and I'm replying less and less everyday, maybe it's time to pack it in.

The only reason I didn't want use this objectively better website is because it compartmentalizes us even further ala pic related.

we have a bigger file limit here

8mb

one would say it is DOUBLE in size

How long until they send death squads to our doors in the middle of the night?

I fear we've made a dreadful mistake with memeing RWDS. What if it means death squads targeting the right wing?

Also what's currently interesting about USA 144? It seems to be a "secret" (not very secret) surveillance satellite, but why were people posting about it?

Hiroyuki accidentally unplugs the server like once a month though.

He's adorable.

The newfags have to go the fuck back and the hotpockets have to do their fucking job. This should be a no-brainer.

Yes goyim, he accidentally unplugs the server, pure coincidence that it happened right when classified info was posted, goy.

nah

and don't post like a shill

I TRIED TO WARN THEM

They threatened that back in the #OpenBordersForIsrael days. Anyone else remember that faggot who pretended to speak broken english and told us that finding us would be like cake?

I'm still alive.

so far, anyway

Satellite is an anagram of 'latest lie'.

The space program that is presented to us is 100% Hollywood fakery, just like most of the news!

They'll go back when their kike ass shit site is working again in an hour or two. This is the 9999999999999999999th time this has happened.

Don't get all emotional about it m88.

That doesn't mean you need to go for the limit every time you make an image that should be a couple hundred KB.

This thread looks like it's being slid hard. Anyone have more details on this?

well maybe post a less shit image so someone doesn't need to post a better quality one

how bout that faggot?

Hiro-chan could never do something so heinous.

Look, here's a picture of him as a shota rabbit. That means he's adorable and innocent.

Sadly Holla Forums is always right.
There were numerous posts yesterday saying that it gets shut down.
Many dismissed as bullshit, myself included.

What are the odds that Homeland Security shut down Holla Forums and is currently analyzing posts for whatever reasons (hate speech; conspiracy to do X etc.) ?

Do they even have the power to do that?
Where is halfchans server located?

Fine, here. Rerendered from the original project file.

The terrible quality of the cartoon and minimal attention to detail put into its creation is already half of what makes it funny.

Get a glass of water and pour it on a ball. Does the water stay on the ball? of course not, it flows right off the ball.

globecucks btfo

Thread is definitely being slid…all these faggots who won't stop memeing and off-topic posting.

Bump for hope.

You that banglash owlposter?

You got me until
For invading a clusterfuck like Syria, it's fucking nothing. Even Hillary wouldn't be THAT retarded.

Half-chan is owned by a shaddy gook, not so far fetched.

^bangladesh

This is the man believed to have hacked best chan:

No, I'm the American who constantly advocates genocide on cuckchan

worry.jpg

Good guesswork of stuff that might happen in the future, by someone who managed to google ascii to hexadecimal converter.

Not sure but I think they're in California.

He can not be stopped.

lets call it art while were at it

user quit being a fag or go back

I used to run a cloud storage company, got visited by scotland yard anti terror division when some dude posted political stuff before, probably similar scenario. It does put the wind up you as the operator of the service

NIGGERS

DAS RITE

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
CUCKCHAN IS LITERALLY FOR CUCKHOLDS

GO BACK THERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERSHIT FAGGOT

what's this, a pepe for ants?

hi

Quick reminder that Trump is a jew shill.

you have to go back, Diego…

Nigger you have to go back. See here we understand that anyone that uses the internet in any other capacity than to post here is a KIKE SHILL and so fucking help you if you post an unarchived link. YOU'RE PRACTICALLY SENDING UP A BEACON TO THE KIKES!!!

If I can get your aunt to unwrap her mouth from my cock I will ask her.

He is not a Jew shill, He is a businessman who cares about Profit and by being pro-Israel he makes the most Profit. He does not care about the American People and he is KOSHER but you should sage this 4cuck thread.

4CUCKS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!! GET OFF MY BOARD YOU KIKES! REEEEEEEEEEEE

enjoy

There're already many US troops on Syrian ground disguised as YPJ so I guess they'd just have to coordinate together, besides FSA and CIA is also there. This is for taking Aleppo alone though, at least according to that user's post.

I'M NOT A 4CUCK, I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE GAMERG8 M8

SEE

sage because this is a shit-tier non-political thread.

sauce?

Is this about the way the niggers eat the hearts of little niglets?

fuck i wasn't prepared to leave my safe space of 4chan

if dubs, your first name is:
Simitrio
Simitrio Hernandez

go back there

YOUR SAGE HAS NO POWER HERE

Keep it up, chaim.

racist spotted

you have to go back

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

POST UR DANKEST MEME'S

Congratulations user.

You've reached level 2

lol u mad bro?

GO BACK TO 4NIGGERCHAN

I'm starting to have my suspicions too.

When is Trump going to do his immigration speech and reiterate his stance on illegals? Send them back build a wall.

Whether this is just a recurring, uninteresting glitch or a real happening there have been some interesting topics brought up in this thread which is now receiving massive off topic posting.

badselfeater

USA 144 surveillance satellite

Nuclear war insider on halfchan (>>7379920)

One of these topics has attracted the shills.

like 2 days ago fag

My ballsack tightened

you think that gore will work on us?

We're old Holla Forums faggot.

We just mostly post on cuck chan because you crip chan faggots are no fun allowed.

Fuck off back to cuckchan. We don't need your autism here you fucking shitskins.

I wonder if the gook finally decided to pull it. Not going to deny it's useful, formulate ideas here and then post there to let the useful idiots spread it onto twatter.

and this is why 4chan is better

This shit was a redpill by itself, at least for the normal viewer, that something is wrong.

Hey guys are you taking in refugees?

archive.is/SF0nJ
archive.is/sJWT1
archive.is/JJf9t

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87724107/

The one that interests me the most is this usa 144 satellite, which is the only one I don't have any knowledge of, unfortunately.

Hoping someone screengrabbed it (or at least can describe)

moar nigger gore pls

it's not "better" mate, this is place more better discussion and smart, dedicated people.

As already stated, after you iron out ideas/strategy, spread it there to let useful idiots spread it since it has more traffic.

autismchan/pol/ is turning into a safespace for basement dwellers, so in order to trigger you weak faggots I'm going to bump this thread lel

Cuckchan is completely down not just cuckchan Holla Forums

fucking kek, Holla Forums creator is the epitome of a basement dweller

there is much fun here nigger, and btw this is not the cripple chan that you think

"Hotwheels" was BOOTED in January.

THE CRIPPLE IS GONE
JIM WATKINS IS NEW OWNER

No mate.

This is what happens when 4 pol goes down.

Swarmed by LOW IQ REFUGEES

Learn to read faggot

Wrong you useless faggot nigger.

i can you fucking infinity chan faggot

No it isn't.

ok that's fucking weird

Still don't get why it has to be one or the other. this is better for good discussion and genuinely smart people.

Useful idiots there. Get things spread for more impact.

8ch will always be crip chan

That little weirdo deserves to be remembered somehow

m80ey, I would like be able to post on 4chan but I can't nigger. 4chan blocks all VPNs, Proxies and Tor.

CUCKCHAN Holla Forums IS BACK UP, SEE YA IN THE TRUMP THREADS

-amerifat in aussieville

what the fuck even happened to him

I think he got stoned.

Hi Holla Forums, I'm from 4chan's Holla Forums. I'm going to stay here until my board is restored. This is the place to post le happy jew, Holla Forums btfo and cuckold memes right?

This place has moderation that gives a shit about the board. Of course that allows better discussion. Most 4chan mods either don't give a shit about Holla Forums or actually hate it.

8pol is like the illuminati, 4pol is like the rank and file freemasons, Holla Forums is America lmao

Someone should make a SFW Holla Forums

It's called cuck/pol/

Is this video accurate?
youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

how do the same cunts own both and where do you go to escape (((their))) grasp?

well that escalated quickly…

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/87831743/martial-law

Catalogue says this thread has 91 posts. Click on thread: nothing.

It HAD to be this thread.

The swastika is a symbol of tolerance and understanding, but liberals and jews liked it so much that they culturally appropriated it into their own image. Now it is a hate symbol.

oy vey.

No faggot.

shut down what? you 4cucks are literally NIGGERS.
We don't want niggers here.

chiru.no party

Other chan is up, or the threads loaded

Somebody should rape you with a chainsaw.

sorry guys it's my first day

Yeah right

I'm about as hardcore a white nationalist as is possible, and I get banhammered all the time.

Is there a link to what was being posted on halfchan anywhere?

I've never seen sliding like this.

chiru.no

GO BACK THERE

The best decision I ever made was filtering morons who don't know how to sage right by putting a name filter on "sage".

aay wahddup Holla Forums
how do i red text?>>7380364
kek, we created more OC than you fags. plus we have way more ppl

Unfortunately none yet. But this sliding is fucking unreal.

S A T E L L I T E
A
T
E
L
L
I
T
E

saved the dead bitch

got moar?

You sure about that faggots?

I DON'T CARE ABOUT FILTERS
I'M JUST GOING TO DO THIS UNTIL WE REACH THE BUMP LIMIT

Thanks for the fap m88.

Well nobody's come through with caps of that yet.

Hey 8pol good to see you.

I've always felt we both hold important roles in advancing our agenda.

4pol is better for live reactions, cutting edge news, and memes. Essentially the propoganda and recon department.

8pol is more organized and is better for retaliation or planning (also tends to be more woke).

I do think our rivalry is a necessary evil to ensure our respective roles do not overlap due to migration, but I do want it known that I respect what you do.

MAGA

Please continue even though cuck chan is kicking again.

I don't care if you sage. I only care if you sage wrong. Take some pride in your shill-posting and do it correctly.

Listen to chiru.no

those four digits made my dick hard

Prime shitposting at chiru.no/cirno/

I got most of these pictures from Bestgore, Documenting Reality and the ED Offended page.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
If you save the page complete then you should get a folder with all the JPEGS in the page.

nice

The satellite is a secret surveillance satellite according to Wiki. Almost all information about it is classified.

Any idea what the thread was about?

This guy is fucking king of webms

god damn.

DIDDLY DOODLY

4CHAN Holla Forums BACK UP, WE GOOD FAM

this thread is being slid hard both outside and inside holy shit

HEIDY HO

Just to add, there is this thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/87836785#p87836785

But I suspect there's something else afoot here.

seems like your pics doesn't work on me…
I was just thinking that if we have a SFW Holla Forums people would take us more seriously. Why scare away the newfags? Don't we want more people to be red pilled?

FILTER BY ID ANYONE WHO POSTS GORE

poal.me/5n5nju
poal.me/5n5nju
poal.me/5n5nju
poal.me/5n5nju

poal.me/5n5nju

Unfortunately, no. Someone posted about it early on in this thread (before the shills went fucking insane) asking for a cap and I asked him for details but he never responded.

fuck how did that cute kitten get in there

BTW I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU FILTERING ME, WE ARE GOING TO GET TO POST 751 AND THE THREAD WILL SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CATALOG

ITS THE MOSSAD BRINGING THIS THREAD TO 404

NO NORMAL AUTIST CAN POST WITH THIS RELENTLESSNESS

Listen here you little shits

We only pull out the gore when there is reason to believe newfags will be flooding us. It is a self defense mechanism to protect the board culture from being drowned out by normies who can't handle gore.

The swastika is a symbol of tolerance and understanding, but liberals and jews liked it so much that they culturally appropriated it into their own image. Now it is a hate symbol.

Grow a spine, or get out.

lmao

Just curious here but what's your interest in gore? It makes me physically sick to see so I can't help but assume there's something wrong with you.

GET OUT.

Is this what 4 pol is like? Fricking heck this is a poopshow.

Thank you to anons who are actually being worthwhile human beings in this thread:

another gore spammer tm here, I don't really like gore myself so I have to filter my own posts but it really triggers newfags/redditors that have not been exposed to the *chans.

Keep posting cuckime

What percentage of gore posters do you think are into it vs those using it to smoke out normie fags?

I would say half of goreposters are into it but I just use it to smoke out the normie scum.

Oh, we're all into it. It's both.

I hate to admit but he/they got a nice collection.

ugh

i strictly collect gore to weed out normalfags

Ok so for those of you into gore, what do you get out of it?

Huh. It's back up now though.

IT'S GO TIME

This whole thread is a fucking shitshow

BEHEAD THOSE WHO SEXUALIZE CIRNO

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TRAVIS

It's soothing. A way of communing with nature, reminding myself of the fragile meaty reality of life. Great for meditation.

kys

ARE YOU A SCRIPTBOT?
ARE YOU 8CHANTOOLKIT.TK?
STOP YOUR FUCKING BOTSPAM!

No, I'm just some guy promoting his racist radio bro

It wouldn't be soothing to person that doesn't have a screwed up mind though.

It doesn't trigger me but I know what it means for someone to be into it. You should find Jesus and have your heart cleansed.

It's a good strategy I feel like I've seen it somewhere before

oh yeah we were doing it in the glory days of 2007-2010 Holla Forums and it wasn't new then.

bust out the cheese pizza that will really scare the normies

Is that a marxist IRA member with a loyalist slogan or a loyalist UVF member in front of a black sun instead of a kosher star with the red hand of ulster in it?

It's retard-made shit whatever it is

SHUT IT DOWN

For millions of years, our ancestors lived brutal lives. They were intimately close to death, blood and gore during their daily lives. Only very small children were squeamish.

Most modern humans live in an unnatural state of hyper-sensitivity to death. Being desensitized is the natural state of being for humans.

WEW

shut my anus down.

Most of us are from then. We've been doing this for years.

Put == at the start and end of line.

toast faster m8ey, end this fucking shitshow of a bread.

NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT

to 750

OY VEY

sage you ebolachan goon

Get the fuck out 4chan™ as seen on reddit.

WOW! Achievement unlocked.

OP

This you mean?
Hope,we dont,get nuked

Thanks bro, but I'm not this Travis person.

Niggers aren't even human.

Neger gehören in den Ofen zusammen mit ihren Jüdischen Freunden.

I'm so triggered by all this anime, gore etc.

Reply with yes or no if you want me to upload more anime

Ok, but only nazi Qt, 2d wiafus.

I don't have a folder of nazi waifus, so I'll have to upload touhou

I have some.

"Just v& and delete my board up"

SATELLITE 144
SATELLITE 144
SATELLITE 144
SATELLITE 144

WHAT WAS IT

How do they work?

How the fuck has no one capped that thread or even written a description on what it was about?

I don't know but I'm sure (153) could tell us.

Whatcha slidin', chaim?

either drop whats important about this satellite or quit takling about it

That's all of it. Listen to chiru.no

Cirno can wear whatever she wants while in the water. It's only sexualized if you sexualize it.

Hah!
Cuck/pol/ is back up and they're talking about where they should go when Holla Forums gets nuked.

Guess what the suggestion was.

I'll try something.

Only image worth looking at itt

The Hoard is Retreating…
Kek has arrived

The only Post worth seeing.

reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50plg8/all_known_information/

yeah it's a fucking awesome feeling when the Turks blasted some Zionist stooges off the map with their artillery last week
Millions of dollars of investment? Just gone
Praise Erdogan.

I'm looking forward to the meeting with Assad, hopefully Erdogan stops being Obama's bitch once and for all and gets his shit together.

are they going to raid my apartment in the shithole that is Serbia, for giving full medical diagnose of Hillary's health on 4chan yesterday?