Hillary Coughing Fit Attack Thread #2 - The "Allergies" Media Hoax, #HackingHillary & #ICoughWithHer

ITT: We meme Hillary's complete deterioration into non-existence (via traditional memetic warfare and, if adventurous / autistic enough, via some anons' alleged mind-power meme magick techniques).

For starters:
#ICoughWithHer because love trumps allergies.
(Pics related)

Previous thread:
Hillary Crumbling before our eyes

Coughing Fit Attack

archive.is/29qBk

webms:
Coughing attack during Cleveland speech
media.8ch.net/file_store/8b28a12964b1744315a53b16e7137312cffd2f9a0d90e93426afff4fb80031bf.webm

2nd coughing attack on her campaign plane after her speech, forcing her to cut her soft-ball "press conference" short
media.8ch.net/file_store/c30d3d3ac6d7e0297b1308f4b7f8b8fe20d4b3c8105c56054569c23dc9388f81.webm

#HackingHillary becomes a top trend on twatter; the dishonest "press" perpetuates the hoax 'allergy' narrative and deflects from any genuine health concerns using typical Clinton protection propaganda tactics:

When Correcting The Record failed to suppress / contain the #HillarysHealth narrative, they shilled the opposite of reality:

When the "allergy" narrative was still in doubt, they tried to normalize all coughing in general

Lastly, when forced to accept that the coughing fits are not normal, they tried to spin this as a positive:

tl;dr
MEME ILLARY OUT OF EXISTENCE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WkAHD4lYBR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrRaasNHwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish magics corrupts the soul.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

HER SPEECH TURNS INTO HISS
HER PANTS ARE STAINED WITH PISS

AS SHE STRAINED HERSELF TO SPEAK
HER BAG OF PISS BEGAN TO LEAK

A SECRET AGENT GAVE HER PILLS
THEY WILL NOT HIDE HER FATAL ILLS

SHE REACHES FOR HER GLASS TO DRINK
HER HEART AND LUNGS BEGIN TO SHRINK

TRUMP WILL NOT LET HER TAKE THE LEAD
HER EYES AND NOSE BEGIN TO BLEED

FOR THIS CAMPAIGN SHE IS TOO OLD
HER BODY'S STARTING TO GET COLD

SHE FALLS AND DIES RIGHT ON THE SCREEN
BY SOROS THIS WAS NOT FORESEEN

Perhaps so, but I'll take it if it means Hillary going under.

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?

π‘ͺ𝑢𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑡' 𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹𝒀

LOL this is so cringeworthy

I'd go to the 2nd pic, ask for a citation, and see how fast they stumble.

And if they cite the supreme court ruling, ask them for the law they made a ruling on. They will scream that they answered your question then block you. Guaranteed.

(checked)

Why would you post that

God damn, that's disgusting. Pandering to nig intelligence tier people is always fucking stupid. No dignity and cringey as hell.

I will go all out tonight, full on blood rune magick and rituals with zero concern for my own safety. The stakes are too high to pussy out
WISH ME LUCK

assault allergies

youtu.be/WkAHD4lYBR0

#LungsAreSexist

bad oc

what the fuck she spit her disgusting phlegm into the glass before drinking from it. it fucking slides down to the bottom of the glass. it is brown and disgusting.

already posted in Brit thread, so no embed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrRaasNHwI

Here's another line my Brother came up with, maybe you can work it in better that he can:

As she gasps for air
She blows it out, her Derriere!