twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/773092571732176896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread:

archive.is/A1Gjy

SHITS ON A PLANE 2: COUGHING BOOGALOO

She has parkinson's

This doctor makes a very strong case

hillary had a hard life ;_;

It's probably why she drinks water from a glass.

embed didn't get through on previous post

this doctor explains why he thinks she has parkinson's

every time she tells a lie
shit runs down her inner thigh

No one cared who I was until I started coughing.

HILLARY "BRAINCLOT" CLINTON

Dr. Pinsky: But the fact is she released her medical records some time ago, and if you listened to my show last week, I just called a friend of mine, Dr. Robert [name unclear], who’s an excellent internist-pulmonologist, and we just dispassionately sat and evaluated the medical record that she had released. And based on the information that she has provided and her doctors have provided, we were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care.

Radio host: Why?

Dr. Pinsky: It’s hard for people to understand. Both of us concluded that if we were providing the care that she was receiving, we’d be ashamed to show up in a doctor’s lounge. We’d be laughed out. She’s receiving sort-of 1950-level care by our evaluation. So we took a look at her record, and here are the basic facts. She had two episodes of what’s called Deep-Venous Thrombosis. Common problem. Blood clots in the leg. She also has hypothyroidism, and she’d been treated for hypothyroidism with something called Armour Thyroid, which is very unconventional and something that we used to use back in the ’60s. And both he and I went, “Hmmm, that’s weird.” And by the way, wow, Armour Thyroid sometimes has some weird side effects.

Oh well. OK. So she goes on Coumadin. That’s weird, because Coumadin really isn’t even used anymore. Now we use Eliquis or Xarelto, things like this. Certainly the presidential candidate would get one of the newer anti-coagulates. Then she falls, hits her head, and as a complication of that has something called a Transverse Sinus Thrombosis. This is an exceedingly rare clot. I’ve only seen one of these in my career, which is a clot in the collecting system for the cerebral spinal fluid, and it essentially guarantees that somebody has something wrong with their coagulation system. Well, she’s had two clots, a Transverse Sinus Thrombosis.

What’s wrong with her coagulation system? Has that been evaluated? And oh, by the way, Armour Thyroid associated rarely with hyper-coagulability. So the very medicine the doctors are using may be causing this problem, and they’re using an old-fashioned medicine to treat it. What is going on with her health care? It’s bizarre. I got to tell you. Maybe they have reasons, but at a distance, it looks bizarre. There ought to be some sort of standard for people that are going to lead the country or are going to making these important decisions. Again, Hillary may be fine with all of this. I mean, it’s dangerous and it’s concerning, but you can see—and by the way, there were two other things that gravely concerned us. When she hit her head, she had to wear these prism glasses when she came out.

Radio host: Right, right.

Dr. Pinsky: That is brain damage, and it’s affecting her balance. Now clearly, it hasn’t affected her cognition, but tell us a little more about that. That’s profound. And then number two, when they screened her for heart disease, again, they did an old-fashioned screen. It just seems like she’s getting care from somebody that she met in Arkansas when she was a kid, and you’ve got to wonder. You’ve got to wonder. It’s not so much that her health is a grave concern. It’s that the care she’s getting could make it a concern.

She's letting everyone down.

Think about how sweet the tears of Lena Dunham will be on election night.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

HER SPEECH TURNS INTO HISS
HER PANTS ARE STAINED WITH PISS

AS SHE STRAINED HERSELF TO SPEAK
HER BAG OF PISS BEGAN TO LEAK

A SECRET AGENT GAVE HER PILLS
THEY WILL NOT HIDE HER FATAL ILLS

SHE REACHES FOR HER GLASS TO DRINK
HER HEART AND LUNGS BEGIN TO SHRINK

TRUMP WILL NOT LET HER TAKE THE LEAD
HER EYES AND NOSE BEGIN TO BLEED

FOR THIS CAMPAIGN SHE IS TOO OLD
HER BODY'S STARTING TO GET COLD

SHE FALLS AND DIES RIGHT ON THE SCREEN
BY SOROS THIS WAS NOT FORESEEN

this reads like Cannibal Corpse lyrics.

𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍' 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘

Songs are merely poetry interwoven with music.

what is this witchcraft?

Does Pinsky have a death wish, where did this nigger get those balls from?

Also how old are her medical records he's referring to?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

𝓘 𝓒𝓞𝓤𝓛𝓓 𝓣𝓔𝓛𝓛 𝓨𝓞𝓤. 𝓑𝓤𝓣 𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓝 𝓘'𝓓 𝓗𝓐𝓥𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓨𝓞𝓤

Made this just for you.

She's got at least COPD. Even if you had allergies, you'd still continue the interview. What made her stop coughing, a steroid injection?

Its so great the nigger doctor closes the see through curtains, bhahaha what's that going to do. And then some dyke comes out taking pictures at the camera standing in the way of the hallway, after talking to nigger doctor.

You can see nigger doctor is checking her. And goes back to get something then goes back to her with the man who was giving her water.

Then that sandwich dyke on a trike brings up stupid sandwiches trying to clean the aisle, doesn't work and she goes away.

Is our audio the boom mic, I swear I can hear Hillary's voice a little after she leaves. Long life to boom mic man but some audio fag might be able to capture some of the words.

Why couldn't she open the bottle of water?

If Trump doesn't win, we're going to have like a zombie President. It will be like Theoden in Lord of the Rings.

Is camera dyke taking pictures of the journos because their regime wants to know who these people are in case of a leak?
Why does she have a camera?
And who does she possibly kiss?
Why else would you sing your upper torso down? To hear a secret?

twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/773092571732176896

ⓀⒺⓀ, ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ

Taking pictures of the journalists is odd for sure; I can honestly say I've never seen that before at a press conference of any kind. No doubt, if someone in the group was to publish a hit piece detailing this little event, they'd be able to track them down and intimidate them into removing the article or worse.

It looks as if she's taking some sort of pill there too.

COFFIN FIT

𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐓?

Shows she really does have something wrong an that the medical records are probably pieced together to make her condition look benign.

HILLARY IS GOING TO DIE ON THE DEBATE STAGE IN A COUGHING FIT

I wonder what her last words will be.

inb4 "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling russian hackers"

inb4 "Putin did dis"

inb4 "wait for hitler go-uy"

𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙄𝙏
𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩
𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙎
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙨

ILLARY CLINTON

"Donald Trump—"

Why do Asian women have fish faces?

because their ancestors fucked fishes

Does anyone have the gif from 7:43 of this video?

kappas are REAL
wake up sheeple

Yeah I agree. She is being handed something else.

9/10, needs

every time she tells a lie
shit runs down her inner thigh

then 10/10

I didn't even notice that

wat

Interesting video.
He makes a convincing case.

This has meme power.

Sometimes the simplest memes are the best memes.

Have fun

Noice.

Meant for

Its clear though that she isn't in good shape, so why are they trying so hard to push a very sick person into being president when there's a good chance she could die or be severely hospitalized during her term?

Do they not have anyone else to stand in her place?

Little off topic
Based man posts huge Politico signs every election.
City tries to fuck with him and says signs to big.
City charter says sign size does not matter if it is movable.
Based resident attaches signs to bull dozer

Sorry I meant front end loader

You know leftists will eventually use this "she is so brave and strong despite her disease she is still working hard running for president bla bla"

┳┻|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻| _ Hey kids…
┻┳| •.•) wanna make Hillary
┳┻|⊂ノ shit her pants?
┻┳|

Shhhh… no water now…

Only coughs.

its the only one they can use to 'winning' the election

she will be replaced on day 1, its all a charade.

WHAT IF SHILLARY IS BANE!!!
HERE TO END THE BORROWED TIME WE HAVE ALL BE LIVING ON

What a pathetic attempt to meme, Hill-Shill.

You need to lurk more.

Also

If you guys post on her FB page they lose it.
They lose their shit when you say….
COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
hilarity.

LOL I'm dying here!