Are you proud of the state you're from?

Are you proud of the state you're from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
academy.com/shop/browse/apparel/fishing-apparel/fishing-shirts--t-shirts
youtube.com/watch?v=dlvvAZuklYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm proud of what California was, but not what it has become.

i take pride in being almost quintessential americana, but there's nothing special about jersey itself.

Why Puerto Rico not in that map?

Hoosierfag
We still made Cruz drop from the election, so I'm pretty proud.

Fuck no.

I don't think it matters what state you're from, I've lost faith in people/society in general, so I'm relegated to being an outcast which I find great solace in being. That's probably why I've been around you fucks for so many years, I feel we have a kinship as outcasts in our own ways.

Bruh

I would be if Chicago wasn't so fucking cancerous. Every time I go up there the streets are flooded with black homeless people.

Hamilton

Where you at?

No.

I'm not proud of anything but my accomplishments, my family and my blood.
Everything else around me is basically pozzed shit.

Its shameful the world is thusly, but what a time to be alive.

8/10 state IMO

Chicago is pretty much the Israel of Illinois, yes.
I'm not saying we would be the greatest state in the union without them, but we would be "almost ok" instead of "shit"

Grant
Hi FBI

datamining thread

Thanks for the data, goy

Been thinking of moving to the PNW for a while, what's a good city to live in in Oregon?
Is Portland full of hipsters/leftists/commies?

Rescue me

At least there's somebody in your state that recognizes that it isn't the greatest.

I went to high school with some fucks (in Michigan) than went to Chicago after graduation. Still there, still can't stop ranting about how great the place is. I graduated almost 20 years ago (how time flies).

I love all Great Lakes states, but fuck the cunts that think Chicago is something worth bragging about. Yeah, hotdogs and entertainment and rape in the city

Portland definitely is. Live in Oregon City, somewhere in West Linn maybe. There's nothing great on the coast, just shitty califagian influence. There are definitely large enclaves of conservative and nationalist ideologies, you'll find Trump signs and Dont Tread on Me very often. If you want to live in a place completely free of all that wherever you go, try Montana or Idaho, I hear they are very conservative there. Bad news is that Idaho is not an open carry state, and Oregon you need a license for some cities.

Avoid Ashland, Oregon like the plague. Half the population has dyed purple hair, major lib arts college, affluent kids dressed like bums will sleep literally everywhere, and the water is full of lithium. Can't fucking park anywhere too.

Portlandia is a documentary.

So places on the 101 aren't worth living in, like Newport, Astoria, or Coos Bay? Asking because my fiancee wants to move there with me eventually.

Also, the Cuntifornians are doing to Idaho what they did to Colorado

A guide.
Trust me, if you can find a great place to settle, it is extremely rewarding.

Yeah, niggers

Hot as fuck, but you can wave your guns around to keep you cool. Can eat top-notch mexican food 24/7. You can go a few hours north to Sedona for the Human Zoo if you get bored.

Ah, the great state of Jefferson, how I miss you.

If you're talking about the northern part of California trying to break off and make it's own state, I say yes.

tbh, if more of you faggots would move to Northern California and vote to make it it's own state, we could blow the fuck out of the liberal agenda. Peeling 10 electoral votes off of liberal Southern California could make a huge impact on the election. If you take Sacramento (please take Sacramento) you might even be able to push it up to 15 electoral votes for the conservatives.

So Goos County's literally it when it comes to the coast.

Californian here, I'm pretty mixed atm as things are, easily could be the best state in the union if you removed the liberals and Paco.
PROS:
-nice weather year round, even better near costal areas
- beautiful scenery, unbeatable geographically wise.
- FUCKING IN N OUT
- central CA is extremely pro gun, pro 2nd amendment, and uncucked overall
- nor cal is full of fine Asians and no niggers ( except Oakland which is where we all dump them)
- Jefferson
- cheap as fuck fruits and veggies
- Beach culture to this day is still predominantly white.
- did I mention the nice weather?

CONS
- suffers from a disease called liberalism since the late 80s
- LOS ANGELES IS BEYOND SALVATION
- worst fucking gun laws in the union
- at least one part in every major city is full of spics
- expensive as shit state overall
- A massive drought
- wiggers
- Tech bubble should pop any day now.

Please nuke LA and put it out of its misery PLEASE.

Congress has to approve its division. Part of Colorado tried to become its own state not too long ago and judges told them they couldn't.

It's sad how this could apply to any state with major cities.

Nigga just telling them what state you're in would make it harder to track you than just giving them your IP

Yeah, I move between Oregon and Arizona a lot, so unfortunately I have to pass through your god-forsaken state. And LA isn't the biggest problem, it's San Francisco. Smells like AIDS. LA is full of sheisters and violence, I can handle that shit.

We are overun by a really loud vocal minority, 65% of the state is still white yet about 1/4 of that is jewed to believe they should be ashamed to be white and cuck for minorities.

Texas, but I live in a border town.

PROS:

CONS:
>I hope you like heat, because its always fucking hot here. Winter has sometimes even not gotten properly cold until as late as January. Also you will never see snow here. Seriously fuck this weather
>Univision. Hope you like novelas. One of the novelas we have here has already made incredibly butthurt references to Trump. The best part is the context. A lady who smuggles illegals and drug runners into the states is accusing her border patrol son of being a "malinchista" (basically a race traitor) and likens him to "that candidate who calls us all criminals and trash." She says while her crew blatantly smuggles illegals into the country while her armed goons clash with Border Patrol without the smallest hint of self awareness or irony
>Black Lives Matter recently set up shop. Why they did is beyond me since we have next to no niggers. The BLM group in my college has only 3 black people in it. Most of the members are fat cholas who "identify" with them

7.5/10 Kind of mediocre, but its better than fucking Mexico or Houston.

HA! Fucking Cuckarado got shut down.

Because Puerto Rico isn't Murican..

Nope.

FL sucks cock.

Finding a white person in LA is like finding a needle in a hay stack, and you have Niggers and spocs bumping rap and banda music at 3am, San Fagcisco is at least strict with that, and overall a better looking city.

Send help

There are only two states to be in

It is too late call in a airstrike on yourself.

Theres only one thing that can help you.

But how can murican citizens not live in a murican place?

Meant to hide image, not sage

Originally from London, so we'll use that.

Pick a country in the world, we have that there.
Draconian surveilance, thought police.
People "good goys" working in the financial industry are actually quite attractive (same goes for men too), everyone seems a bit taller, healthier and fitter than the average.
Overcrowding, long commutes to work unless you have mad wealth.
Fog
You know them.
Old. Fortified by the Romans, probably home to celts at some point.

"California rest in peace." - RHCP.
How did this place go from blonde surfer girls in bikinis and rollerblades to mexican criminals with face tattos, wife beater shirts and stupid rap music in spanish.

I'm from Holla Forums first and the south second, so:

Unabashed nazism: extremely proud

Mildly, could use individual thread OP allowances on deleting selected posts within to quell shills

Some of the greatest men and women I have ever known. Yes.

I get to laugh at cucks and make memes reality, it could not go worse. except for ICANN but we have zeronet

If Holla Forums had weather I have this weird feeling the majority of us would choose rain. Reflects the mood. Not sad, but a storm a'brewin'.

See: Germany, pre-1945

From /new/ to Holla Forums, the Great First Exodus, our colorful history of being on national television and news, the multiple old raid threads, being responsible for possibly creating the first and best and ONLY true bastion of complete free thought and nazist(true) ideology. Insanely proud.

LONG LIVE Holla ForumsITICALLY INCORRECT

I'll have to take your word for it. Northern California is fuckin' based though.

[continued]

Meant to add. Outside of the financial industry, the average Londoner is quite ugly if they from one of the lower classes, but I always find people to be surprisingly friendly. It said "people", so I'm not even going to mention the vast swarths swarthy niggers and muslims.

You went from Californian hedonistic degeneracy to traditional masculinity and tribalism. Congratulations.

Yep.

Came here to say this.

Also you forgot fast cars.

I'd rather have fucking weed smoker, chinese and tourists than people who cut your head off and sell your organs because you told them that they need to speak english in the US.

Viva la raza right

At least the Chinese see being gainfully employed as a good thing.

We need to take our state back lads, I'm slowly loosing faith…

It's simple:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

That shit is terrible. BUY PROMISED LAND MILK (Chocolate/Midnight)
t. Texasbro
This is how I knew he was a Texan too.
Can confirm, downtown Houston looks like ABSOLUTE SHIT

I had to live with a fuckton of niggers, those MOTHERFUCKING APARTMENTS I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO BURN THEM ALL DOWN. OUR FUCKING DYKE MAYOR BROUGHT THE WORST! THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST NIGGERS! FUCKING LOUISIANA NIGGERS! FUCKING NIGGERS AND SPICS EVERYWHERE. I COULDNT FIND A RESPECTABLE WOMEN! I JUST WANNA LYNCH THAT DYKE JESSE WASHINGTON STYLE! LIBERALS TRYING TO IMPORT MORE SPICS AND NIGGERS TO TURN US BLUE AND GUARENTEE DEMOCRAT VOTE! THEY LOVE SUBVERTING MY GOVERNMENT AND VOLK! AAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO SIT IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HEAT SURROUNDED BY NIGGERS, SPICS AND FEMINISTS THAT THINK I AM A FUCKING MONSTER FOR WANTING TO PROTECT MY PEOPLE AGAINST SATAN!

Houston makes me angry, yet it is my hometown. Yet, I am loyal! WHY!

Lefties talk always about immigration and diversity, but is it really diversity if just spics move there. I would send all those people back to mexico and replace them with europeans or asians, or better witj actual americans.

Damn, you elected Merkel as mayor?

oklahoma
We got these cool rocks.
We also got Chuck Norris and tornados.

This oven needing dyke

You will hang for just your soda choice scum.

Wut? I don't like Jarritos! I don't even drink soda. I drink sweet tea.

Topped tbh

Its because it they use sugar instead of corn syrup.

This woman's name echoes more than if you shouted it from fucking halfdome. I hate this fucking cunt, her reign needs to end. She's been ruling us for too fucking long.

Hillary+Merkel=Hirkel

Montana
Yeah, pretty much. On the whole we are entrepreneurial, pretty nice, and don't tolerate bullshit. The attitude pairs well with guns to keep undesirables away.

Follow the culture mostly. We technically haven't outlawed bestiality, but no one acts on that…

Save for a certain pocket of liberal idiocy in the state, the people follow the culture or get absorbed into it.

Pretty good. Suicide rate is high, but I can live comfortably in a nice apartment for less than $20,000 a year if I want to.

Montana weather is unpredictable. The cold winters keep undesirables away.

Lewis and Clarke Trail, mountains, piece of Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, more mountains, Badlands with dinosaur fossils, lumps-that-look-like-mountains, and so forth.

Had the Copper Kings, Charlie Russel, Mike Mansfield, the Unabomber, crazy people who eat kids… Not terribly interesting honestly.

But don't come here. We cultivate a certain unpleasant reputation to keep others out. It's the whole Iceland approach - if people think you get eaten by bears, get mobbed by Militia members, see people fucking horses and goats, host the Rape Capital of America, and so on if you come here, then we get to keep it all to ourselves. The state itself even has the picture I posted as its tourism logo.

Isn't south jersey basically east philly?

Most Spic soda is utter shit,but Sidra Mundet and beaner coke is top notch.

WA is pretty good.
Cost of living is low, hydro gives us some of the cheapest electricity in the country.

Eastern has the agriculture which means illegal aliens, unfortunately. If you want a job that deals with the public, you better habla espanol. So second-gen Mexicans are favored for those jobs.

Western passes a bunch of dumbshit laws on Eastern.

Our state government is incompetent. Took them six months for the Dept of Health to approve my license.

It's a REFUGEES WELCOME!! :D state. I hope the coasties are enjoying their enrichment.

Here is my map… take a guess where I'm from.

Stop usurping my state, Oregon!!
But nah, we're cool.
Western washington is cancer, especially Seattle and North San Francisco (Olympia)
Eastern WA is pretty based
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
Anyone outside of the major cities are decent, Seattle whites and all the students of Evergreen college deserve to be purged
Never easier to live inna woods, I'm building a cabin right now. Just finished installing a wood stove this morning, shits going to be comfy as fuck come winter.
We have a saying in these parts, "If you don't like the weather in Washington, wait five minutes and it'll change." Whoever said that is a fucing liar because all it ever does is rain.
Lots of cool mountains, climbed Ranier last summer
All in all, Washington is a great place to live if you can afford a nice chunck of land inna woods like me, God help you if you have to live in or near Seattle.

Jew York. Upstate is okay, everywhere else is an urban jungle.

Originally from Rhode Island, which honestly isn't that bad if you stay out of Providence. The suburbs are dominated by rich white republicans like my family, and the more rural parts are pretty damn redneck. Also, most sailors/boaters are based as fuck (worked as a dockhand at a marina for a few years, met plenty of interesting characters).

However, I'm currently living in the middle of Houston.

As user says, the city itself is pretty fucking terrible, and don't even get me started on the weather. Fortunately, I'm at least I'm somewhat sheltered from the worst of the diversity due to going to a relatively prestigious university. Still plenty of obnoxious liberals though.

>Despite being Yankee as fuck drink a shitload of tea I don't know if lemon tea counts as sweet tea

Hey, some of us can't help living on the wrong side of the cascades :^(

Texas Tech?

If you like kikery and general tomfoolery

Good luck attempting anything besides working and then going home, or to the gym.

There are no such thing as friendships. Only temporary business arrangements.

Shit. Everyone performs unbelievable feats of mental gymnastics to tell themselves that they're not undergoing complete spiritual decay.

Soupy muggy shithole in the summer. Solid brick of ice in the winter.

Giant dicks

Pretty cool, actually

Where am I?

And 5.6 magnitude earthquakes now. Hey, fellow Oklahoma fag…

Kys

I tell you hwute. This is what I did, everytime you go out to eat (that isn't fast food) order unsweet tea. Keep doing that until you like/don't mind it. Then, rotate in unsweet tea instead of sweet tea. Then, eventually use unsweet tea more until you can drop sweet tea. I just made it because I figure I'll go grab more water from the store (College Station water sucks donkey cock)

The first part of your question answers the second part.

That shit woke me up in the middle of the night.
I was half asleep and thought the happening had started.

You're a raging faggot

Sweeten your tea with xylitol or stevia instead of sugar. You'll turn into a diabetic otherwise.

But these fishing shirts. They are like $20.
academy.com/shop/browse/apparel/fishing-apparel/fishing-shirts--t-shirts

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out that that wasn't a map of Vietnam.

Go back to the south, REEEEEEEEEE

Florida
Where i am its pretty country and conservative
You cant fuck a armadillo on tuesday lol
a mix, but mostly conservative or country
Boring, Forest rather live in new mexico
HOT AS FUCK
Fort clench, and whatever else florida has
Slaves, Spanish, Cubans

Brits thinking they are anything more than a decayed husk of a once great empire that is being picked on by islamic vultures

Man, it's gonna suck when the kikes take this site down. I won't have my fellow real 100% red-blooded 'Mericans to take about our country with.

I might try that out. I'm at the stage where I can drink tea black, but I don't like it and crave to bing drink a 2 liter of sweet stuff while I work on things.

I had stevia for a little bit but I did some research and found it isn't really the healthiest option. I'd rather just work on kicking my sweet tooth completely.

sparkling water is good.

[Citation Needed]

I'm going to say Virginia :^)

It's what I did, after a while it won't bother you and you can make any shit tasting water tolerable

land of the free

Nah Rice University

I really hope brits aren't as fucking retarded as you and realize their island is 40x smaller than the US

WOAH GUYS WE GOTTA HIGH ROLLA HERE!

MNfag here. We used to be a good state, full of rustic hardworking Germanic peoples. But we're becoming shit and being replaced by blacks and people in general who've done nothing for themselves. The good news is that it's being confined to the metro areas and big cities, small towns and more rural areas are still fantastic and 10/10 comfy.

As for culture, we're pretty rich in that regard. We've got stereotypes of us to prove that. And most of them are true Outdoorsmanship is highly valued here as well as hobbies like camping, hiking, cabin activities. Flannel and plaid are actually popular here too, they're not considered hipster clothing at all.

Laws are okay. Not too restrictive, not too leanient. Could be better if we weren't run by liberals.

We've got lots of good people here. Folks who help out just because, really good sense of community, etc. Minorities get along with other people too outside of big cities.

Quality of life is good. I think we've been rated highly for that a couple of times. Too bad it's almost too good, it keeps attracting people who don't belong here.

Weather can either be excellent or absolute hell depending on your tastes. We've definitely got a lot of variety. But sometimes it can get too extreme, it's either one or the other here. Summers can get too hot and winters too cold. I don't consider it a bad thing though, it helps strengthen our culture.

Landmarks? We've got the Mall of America (now Mall of Somalia thanks to the people that work there), our state fair, and that's about it. I'm sure there's a lot more, but the outdoors and wilderness here is a lot more popular thanks to all of our lakes.

We've got good history too. Being injun territory transformed into cozy cabin lumberjack land. We're scattered with bits and pieces of history in just about everywhere. Each place has its own interesting tales and trivia. Not a lot of big history, but it has personality.

It's far from a perfect state, but I have trouble thinking of where else I'd rather live. While at times it can get hard to be proud of it, I can always be proud of what it was.

do you yanks know what percentages are

Alright, I have a half-brother going to Texas Tech. He's majoring in raider rash. Thought you might know him.

Texas, just north of Austin here.

Fuck every one of you bastards who came to this state to capitalize on tax/property rates and made shitty startup bullshit companies. Austin now has a cancer it literally is unable to support for much longer. You killed the live music capitol of the world and turned it into a shittier version of Portland.

One of the few decent things, being in Williamson County, just north of Travis where Austin is - the cops actually do their job and don't give a shit about race. Incidentally everyone who isn't white complains about how only them and their friends are the ones getting arrested. HUH - WAS HE STEALING A TV THOUGH AT THE TIME?

That said the last few points other than the weather is just going to fall onto the biggest cancer that's near me, and it isn't even an issue with race.

FUCK. BABY BOOMERS. Living right next to one of the largest senior living communities in Texas has turned a nice humble town into this cesspool of elderly that are too old to even walk to their cars and yet still drive. I'm talking the type of people that had way too much money and every single one of them were too much of a shitlord to just give it to their children and instead blew it on a shitty 3 bedroom house surrounded by other shitlords. It's a goddamn mess. Completely ruined any hope of having a decent political sphere that is now slowly being pozzed by neighboring Austin.

Old people have repeatedly shut down any hope of development in the area, and as a result my hometown will eventually get swallowed up by Austin, it's already referred to as the greater austin area in phone books, but doesn't even get a shoutout on the news when it comes to:

Every Texan here in this thread can tell you straight up - this weather is bullshit. It's easy to sort of say that with just about any state, but Texas in particular. Just think, almost half the state is basically sticking its dick into Mexico by default. More on that in the history section.

Don't buy a jacket, unless it's denim or extremely light to stop rain whenever it happens (which is rarely).

We actually kept out confederate soldier statues like actual fucking human people with respect to history - which is nice.
We also have a serious problem of art students from the local university shitting up every public space with art that our tax money undoubtedly went towards, all of whom also are sucking that sweet trustfund juice from
their parents hard-earned income from working actual jobs.

Williamson county is named after a judge who had three legs, one being a prosthetic as his actual leg was deformed.

Yeah, I know.

Also just general Texas history is just about the rise and fall of Rome only with Mexicans rather than barbarians (is there a difference) and the eventual takeover from them once again.

Seriously, some of them think that they won the war of Independence and that San Jacinto never happened. What the actual dick?!

tl;dr, don't let the cheap prices and the incentives fool you - Texas belongs to Mexico again, and unless there's an act of secession and we're able to revolt again, it's just going to become a part of it again in every shape aside from legal ownership. In all honesty, it already has.

Old Tennessee bros, let's get back together again, we had a blast last time taking this country, let's make the Republic of Texas great again!
t. Texasbro

I know you're D&C and not a UKuck because brit/pol/ never leaves their hugbox thread unless they want to poorly defend their homeland from the threads that pop up here showing how fucked they really are. If by chance you aren't D&C all I'll say is when the UK crumbles you'll have no one to blame but yourselves. We're all on the same side here except for you.

I think I only tried it once, but it must have been a really bad brand because it didn't taste at all how I thought it would.

Come to think of it, I do something similar. I bring bigelow vanilla teabags with me and a water bottle whenever I'm going to a place with water fountains. It's just when I'm at the store and see Goldpeak 2-liters, 4.00 for 2 that I get fucked and cave.

yeah Rice ain't cheap, but I'm doing ROTC so they're covering like half the tuition for me

Only good things are the lakes, the scenery, the weather, and the white youth who are rebelling and fighting back against this shit like nothing else. I've made more progress redpilling my friends at school than my own fucking parents.
Overall 1/10 nothing you can't enjoy on a day long vacation here. Hoping to move to the Dakotas or Alaska first chance I get.
My entire family lives here but everyone on my dad's side are cucks except my uncle who turned to the alcohol pill.
Most of my Mom's side is based as fuck though but if they have any sense they'll leave with me.
PLEASE TRUMP JUST SELL US TO CANADA ALREADY AND COMPLETE OUR HUMILIATION WE DON'T BELONG IN AMERICA

DATAMINING
KILL YOURSELF

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

Northern Wisconsin is basically rural Germany.

Germans included. I don't know why but there's a fuck ton of Germans here, and most guys I run into are athletic build, and above 6ft tall.

There are festivals all the time and the crimerate is low.

It's pretty sweet. Highly recommend.

I just completed a book report on the "The Turner Diaries", and just turned it in. Put it together somewhat ironically but not really.

The way I framed it was with the question, at what point does your struggle become just? And can everything flowing from it be considered right, if there was an initial unjust offense by the party you are struggling against. I can't say I didn't learn anything from his class.

On an off note a lot of mix-race people seem to browse, 4ch/pol, it's talked about a lot in their circles, even women. I guess they are as traditional as savages can be, I don't think I could fuck one, no matter how "cool" they try to act. I wonder how many of bled over to full pol

Am I proud and/or ashamed of being a Floridian? No. I only wish there were no niggers here. I can tolerate all the elderly baby boomers waiting for death, just so long as they're not black.

you probably have more mexicans than the entire population of england, lad, dunno why you're digging yourself a bigger hole

Truly unfortunate that my favorite football team is the Minnesota Fucking Vikings.

Just fuck my shit up fam.

STOP REPLYING TO DATAMINING THREADS

DO NOT FEED THE ENEMY ANY INFORMATION

Either London or Jew York City.

Illinois convicted governors:

Because I get the feeling that you take none of this seriously, so I figure, When in Rome, shitpost as the Romans do

Yes, all of us saying our homes are great because wholesome white folk absent of subhumans is really new data you dumb faggot

I visited east Texas recently. It seems east Texas is still safe and the rural areas of Texas.

I just hate yanks
southerners are alright tbh

Vermont.

Shit. Traditional rural Vermont culture has been replaced by SWPL faggotry as a result of transplants from Jew York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.

Gun laws are solid, some of the best in the, nation actually. The rest are California-tier.

Shit. Mostly hipster faggots. Rural Vermonters are solid folks, but an increasing number of them are becoming strung-out on heroin, sadly.

Okay. Well-paying work is non-existent (if you do not want to work for a hipster start-up in Burlington), but housing is cheap as dirt outside of Burlington and the Mass-VT border, especially in the Northeast Kingdom.

I love it, but that is because I was raised here. Hot and humid summers; heavy winters.

Quite a few, especially if you take an interest in local lore.

Rich and proud. For a state that is relatively small and has historically been sparsely-populated, it is has excellent history.

Arizona RULES
Except for the mexicans and the heat but its a dry heat :^)

Guns and cowboys. Everywhere but the cities are pretty conservative. I also love that I can get super good, authentic mexican food whenever I want it.

Gun laws are fantastic. Also, we have sheriff Joe.

Everyone is pretty nice. Even a lot of the mexicans aren't too bad, tbh. I have super nice and conservative mexican neighbors. I dated a few mexicans too; many of them are basically just tan white people, personality-wise.
People from Scottsdale are 90% arrogant, out of touch dickheads.

Its good, so long as you're not in downtown Phoenix. The valley is pretty nice other than the city.

Too fucking hot in July and August when it gets humid for the monsoon. Rest of the year, pretty comfortable.

Uh, Grand Canyon? Also, northern AZ is like a completely different place than southern. anything north of the mogollon rim is forest and everything south is desert. Pretty neat, tbh. A lot of the desert is absolutely gorgeous too, especially in the mountains or around Tuscon.

I wish we had more history here. There's not a lot other than pretty generic old west stuff and a few buildings from the 20s.

It sounds like I love mexicans. They're not that great in general. They come with a few pros I suppose. Most mexicans are subhuman, raceless trash, but there are enough good ones that we shouldn't gas the whole lot of them, ya feel me?

unless you know a guy, then you start getting drunk at 14

You're not wrong, East Texas is more attuned to the actual South, but any notion of the Southwest not just being a progressive term for 90% hispanic populations is a falsehood. Up north in Amarillo and injun country (Oklahoma), and you're relatively safe as well.

The more trees and less farmland there is, the less likely you'll run into bs laborers who aren't from here.

Can you read or are you just retarded?

Why the fuck is there a thread gathering legit personal info on people on fucking Holla Forums of all places? Why are you defending posting legit personal info on Holla Forums?

SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING
SAGE DATAMINING

Yes, Oklahoma is nice in the country areas… Avoid OKC and Tulsa at all costs. It's nigger and spic central.

you yanks get drunk after 2 pints of pisswater

There are people who unironically like sugar with tea? Sure I like drinking iced tea and that shit has a ton of sugar but actual hot tea? I can't stand the taste of sugar mixed with it. Just like I don't get why some faggots add milk to tea. Drink it black or just switch to green tea if you can't stand black tea's bitterness.

how dare you not check my dubs faggot, i'm originally from the souf

Yup, damn near every 2nd gen Mexican I've met is a hardcore Trump supporter.

Fuck Snobsdale.

Explore some fucking ghost towns, they're awesome.

That is something hilarious about them and what they call beer and export to where I live is undrinkable kike piss.

Typical datamining template thread KYS dumb nigger.

ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED

It's all just variations of summer. Seriously. Lucky to have maybe -one- ice day, no chance of legit snow whatsoever.

I'm talking about how retarded and far left the guy is not about him being a criminal. Nixon is the best president since Kennedy and he was involved in a fuckton of scandals. Dayton lit up the 35w bridge with rainbows when fag marriage was legalized, he leads the cause of tranny bathrooms, cucks himself worse than Bernie for black lives matter, openly pisses on cops for doing their job, and said that anyone anti rapefugee is an ebil nazi racist and should leave the state.

Toronto or Beijing.

Texas has a "natural" wall.

I think I have seen snow in Texas only twice living there my whole life

You know what I find hilarious that there are anglokikes posting in this thread.

Consider yourself "lucky", this is the trash we have in southern California.

I didn't say I drank it hot.

You have a good case.

I just got back from a hike out near elbe, got a few good pics.

washington state has some of the best views.

I meant the area inside the city dipwad smh

A bunch of fat fucks standing together in a field?

Good to know I'm not alone in bumfuck nowhere.
Lawtonian here, what about you guys?

DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING
DATAMINING

Where are their Glocks and AR-15 cause "muh civil militia guard".

cant imagine what yank "cider" tastes like

Im from california and i just got back home from a restaurant where the mexican wait staff told us to GTFO because we upset the Armenian bartender about the syrian resettlement program in their neighborhood.

Don't come here unless you are bringing blackup.

That shit so would not fly in Phoenix. Sheriff Joe would personally beat each and everyone of their teeth out with a baton.

Nice try, I'm not a bong nor do I live in an Anglo place. But I am curious about what anons have to say of their states.

My bad. When I think of tea I usually think of hot tea, not iced tea.

God damn

is that the school shooter guy?

You only get mexicans who actually think that kind of shit in certain parts of phoenix and close to the border.

But they wouldn't ever pull that bullshit anywhere in Maricopa. Good ole Joe would see to that. Best fuckin sheriff in the country

Yep, also responsible for the death of Jamar Clark and Mike Brown. A monster if I ever saw one.

Greetings fellow sunnigger, which part of Florida are you from?

Yeah, he'd throw them all in tent city and have them wear those pink boxers.

We need a Sheriff Joe badly.

As generally bad your traditional cuisine tastes I must admit you bongs have made some really fucking delicious ales. I guess your people got too drunk so they didn't mind about the general shittyness of the food accompanying the beer.

I love that man so much

They have nothing on Jack Daniels though

never get why foreigners dislike english food, I love it
What's not to love about a fry up?

overated t b h

Then go Ezra Brooks, the 3rd cousin twice removed from whiskey.

Otherwise fuck off.

Damn user, that sounds rough. Just STAY IN CONTACT with your redpilled friends. That's a bond you won't want to lose in the days ahead.

gas yourself

I fucking hate my city with a passion, but Trump visited here and I was at the rally, so that's neat.

Fellow okie here, I'm in Norman.
OU is a shithole and I hate it, I'm probably going to transfer.

At this point of my life I can't drink expensive drinks. Pisswater for me fam.

I knew a couple of Californians when i crashed with my sister for awhile. they were from Irvine and I was surprised to see the "group" as being conservatives and all the hipsters were considered the oddballs (as it should be). I was expecting to just play a lot of video games and finally start reading more but I ended up hanging out with them a lot.

I prefer Irish whiskey to Jack Daniels.

What you fried was ok, a good fish and chips made with cod for example can be appreciated. That is if you don't eat it too much and too often, otherwise you'll become a fat fuck in no time. The problem comes with most food you created that are bland, like scones, blood sausage and some pot pies. Versions of it that are tasty can't usually be called traditional British cuisine since they were modified in other commonwealth countries than the UK.

Learn how to brew, you can make really tasty stuff for the price of pisswater with a little effort or even less depending on your taste.

nahhh he goes to rice

youtube.com/watch?v=dlvvAZuklYY

Why does everyone pretend to give a shit about Kobain? Wrote a couple of decent songs, stuck his dick in literal crazy, and an heroed like the edgelord he was. Doesn't seem worthy of worship.

I love Jameson, and I am Irish-American myself, but I prefer American made products. I'll look into brewing my own stuff myself though, it's always been an interest of mine.

Britcuck, like most of his countrymen, still thinks it's 1950. American beer is collectively, far and beyond the best in the world (besides Belgium and Germany, you can't compete with the Trappists). You will never find as much innovation and delicious variety, as in our craft brew scene, which these days is ubiquitous. English beer is mostly tasteless shit, the only decent breweries they have are Samuel Smith and Harviestoun.

lel

As an addendum, scratch Germany off as being better than American beer, because Pilsners blow and they only have like two Trappist breweries

Kek, back to your containment board :^)

sorry man im just a white guy in america, no need for heritage!

Why are you replying to me?

IM IRISH
MUH HERITAGE

kill yourself paddy scum

Just filter Graeaeaeaeme, he's doing this to blow time until the trap porn finishes downloading

Silicon valley California here.

Doing what I can to keep the place from going totally pozzed. It helps to make enough money that you can live somewhere away from the immigrant areas, H1B and illegals both.

Brewing is really fun if you're patient enough.
Cost a bit at first for all the equipment but you easily get your money's worth as long as you maintain proper sanitation. I once had a batch turn sour and I fucking loathed losing both the time any money for the ingredients.

You don't export any of those at an easily affordable price. I can get commercial local beer that tastes better for the same price as the shit you export into our grocery stores that is pure kike piss. You're right though that American craft beer is way better than the piss you mass produce but it's sold at such a high price that it loses its value. I can buy local craft beer that tastes as good, if not better, cheaper. Belgian beer is mostly flowery shit, I hate white beers and can barely tolerate blonde ale and that's what they fucking export here. German pilsners sucks ass.

Toms River here. It's too far from Philly to be influenced by here, but can confirm that Jews have completely taken over Lakewood.

It does feel like Americana where I live, but I'm not sure if it'll stay that way. There's ((expansions)) going on, but there's still alot of people that support Trump.

((They)) really are making their move here, though. A bunch of condos have been built by my area, and while most of the residents are blacks and spics, they're likely gonna be "replaced" in the foreseeable future.

((They've)) done this before IIRC, where they use enterprising people of color to drive down property values.

[SWELLS WITH VIGILANTISM AND METH]

I met ben garrison. He gave me a ride home and 5 dollars. But no-one will believe me.

Cheer up Florida man. Just know that we enjoy your shenanigans.

Im stuck here too.
I doubt its better at any other uni though.

Why the fuck did the mods anchor this thread? Is it not D&C enough? Anyways, I live in Long Island, New York.

It's surprisingly Republican with nearly every house having a Trump 2016 flag. The schools are crypto-jew havens. The school is pretty much like the Stasi, any "wrong" opinion results in suspension. By wrong I mean even though many people support Trump, the school teachers and faculty don't.

Speed limits are fucking bullshit. That's all.

Mainly Italian. Most people around here are strongly Catholic and they love Football for some weird reason. There are SOME niggers but the real problem are the "i hev finna swaqqq nigga" wanabee White kids.

Expensive. As. Fuck.

It's typical North East weather

Billy Joel, if that counts. I guess

wat

Thank you for your service.