Daily reminder

Y'all are niggers

I'm white tbh

wigger

no, just the mods tbh

No, I don't listen to rap and think nigger "culture" is shit.

Prove you're not a nigger:

Chlorine
I don't drive
McDonalds, Subway, CarlsJr

Well maybe you ain't a niggra but you sure ain't no good ole boy. Git yurself a truck just in case.

Degenerates out

Look boys, he's a faget

I bet the guy in OP's pic would be:
- able to fix anything on that truck
- happy with his lot in life
- able to live off the land to a large extent
- invaluable in any sort of major disruption "apocalypse" type event

But hey, go right ahead and judge his IQ based on a haircut.

He also have kids with his sister

Statistically speaking, since you love shoveling the estrogen and growth hormone ladled shit into your mouth so much, you're probably an actual faggot.

You have to go back

Have you met people out in the country? Contrary to popular belief, they're not warm and welcoming at all. Most of them hardly leave their property and yell their heads off at anyone who steps foot on their yard. They're assholes. (Also, most of them are "principled conservatives" who will tell you that they don't care about race, just taxes and private property.)

Where

And good for them, you should fuck the hell off of their property and leave them alone. Go bother someone else, you cunt.

Back to the city. We don't take kindly to folks like you round these parts.
And take your fancy city digits with you.

But I'm tired of city with its crowds, can't we be friends?

Yes, I'm one of them. While I'm not quite as bad as what you describe (I would help someone who showed up at my front gate), I can certainly understand the sentiment.

Why do you think we're out here? To get away from all the human stupidity and political correctness that gets in the way of life. Real life.

There is also a very reasonable skepticism about why the hell someone has shown up here, in the middle of nowhere. Especially if it's at night. We've had "spotlighters" before, looking for unattended farms to ransack. It won't be long before they don't care if people are home or not.

Maybe they should actually mark their damn enormous properties rather than shooting at you for walking in some unmarked woods that you thought were simply woods rather than the private property of some 50 year old hick who lives in his 80 year old mother's home.

LOL, fair call. But I won't judge him.

Sure if you get a truck, a gun and buy your own piece of swamp about thirty miles from here. Good fences makes good neighbors.

I'll give you that one. If I lived out in the country, I would fence my property with barbed wire with extreme prejudice.

Everything in the country is done with extreme prejudice. Don't forget to use some baler twine on them fences or you'll look like a city slicker.