Getting Normies too turn Bread & circuses

Are we getting close too seeing wide spread backlash of Normies turning on professional sports?
breitbart.com/sports/2016/09/05/womens-soccer-star-megan-rapinoe-joins-colin-kaepernick-in-taking-a-knee-during-anthem/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/obama-praises-colin-kaepernicks-protest-real-legitimate-issues/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefixisin.net/theproof.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck I meant to say Normies are getting ready to turn on bread & circuses

Most normies are already fed up with the NFL, but I don't see them rejecting bread and circus.

They are with ESPN.
People forget how much of a power house ESPN is.

i cant wait for the pink uniforms and sneakers on football men. that sport is dead. just like no contact hockey.

I really hate that normalfags have such low pattern recognition. we really wouldn't have any trouble if they weren't able to actually recognize a problem before it's already halfway killed them.

Pink sneakers already happened. At least with the Seahawks

who cares? thats fucking nothing

We are getting close to the normies realizing the kikes are a problem. Ive had one normie come up to me and say "what if hitler was right" and Ive read countless anecdotes on here saying the same shit is occuring all over the fucking country.

Kikes on suicide watch.

meant slow instead of low there.

JUST.

Your main sports channels (ESPN, Fox) rolled themselves into the Disney and Newscorp conglomerates long ago. Therefore, they can afford to lose money on the SJW narratives because the parent group can always essentially print money by making an animated movie for kids every now and then.

Eventually the sports channels tank their revenue, leading towards either a re-branding or an entirely new network altogether

Typical jew boom-bust-boom manufactured cycle

Mark Dice has turned full shitlord when it comes to race realism this year. It's good to see the conspiracy guys coming out of their turtle shell.

How did you handle that? Did they already know that you think along those lines, or was it out of the blue?

If Mark dice could get redpill. Than anyone can

he's still a half retarded christ cuck

Or equivalently, turn them off.

Watch an old Probert or Domi fight and tell me the modern NHL is tough. You have faggots soccer diving all over the ice and the refs hardly ever call it, and since it's not PC to keep an enforcer or two on the fourth line, there's no one on a roster to give the flimsy little nancies playing the game now a legit reason to fall down. Most fights are choreographed cancer agreed upon before the faceoff and any actual boilovers are met with faggot NFL fans and (((pundits))) handwringing about how it's the current year and fighting still isn't banned. I'm a Devils fan, I grew up watching Scott Stevens ruin lives with clean, hard hits, and now I get treated to Adam Henrique turning the sport into yuroball on skates, one dive at a time.

College football's been pozzed and ruined by NFL fans watching for >muh draft and whining that it's not more like the NFL. Modern sports are cancer. I hope ESPN in particular feels the pinch.

come on man, take off the tinfoil man, do you think people actually plan on how to consolidate power man. LMAO you're such a conspiratard.
They're going in the bog.

Actually it's the reverse. The upkeep costs on ESPN and other TV networks, coupled with the movies they launch that don't become hits and everyone forgets about, actually keep Disney as a whole in the red. That's why Disney ate four billion dollars in that Lucasfilm deal: Just ONE megafranchise wasn't even enough to keep them solvent while managing fifty failing enterprises.

ESPN, ABC, and the rest of the networks generate a shockingly small amount of hype per revenue. Their animated films may look like they're doing well but it's a bounce back from lean years and Pixar JUST had it's first big flop in The Good Dinosaur that proved that that market isn't invincible. Their animators basically rioted over wage theft in a long and embarassing debacle that had to be settled for millions. For every mega hit they produce there's three hundred million dollar projects that flop. Even their magic billion dollar golden boy Tim Burton is burned out because the general public stopped giving a fuck about him. Don't get me started on Marvel Comics which has basically been an embarrassing numerical take that only exists to justify films. Even their big ticket comics are selling fucking terribly even by post bubble industry standards

Disney is going to die, very VERY soon. The second one of their big franchises stalls and gives out it'll kill everything on sheer momentum disruption and they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel on Marvel by this point, and accelerating too fast with Star Wars on a base too weak to continue(Abrams didn't just kill the old lore, he salted the earth so bad it's nearly impossible to get a good story even if Disney gives you freedom). Bob Iger's Miracle Carnival is going to crash in on itself within a few years.

As much as I'd love Disney to die off both Marvel movies and the Star Wars movie have been doing phenomenally well.

I liked football before it became all about nigger worship and politically correct faggotry.

I agree with this completely. I think that if Soros had increased the bread and circuses over the last 30 years instead of degrading everyone's quality of life, making them poorer and more uncomfortable, globalism might have won. If they would have moved more towards Brave New World rather than 1984, I doubt that anyone would have been aware enough to put up any kind of a fight. If there were ample jobs, endless entertainment, plenty of food and toys, and legal drugs, why would people want to reject that?

People fight when they feel like their way of life is threatened, they don't fight for principles alone.

My friend told me the other day that a lady at his work said the holocaust was over-exaggerated, and I basically backed this up. I've also bumped into Holla Forums at uni before.

It doesn't take much to turn the tide.

You should have seen the drooling ESPN did about UCLA having a kike QB.

And you know what the best part of this is?

The best part is while the wheels are spinning themselves to death the man himself is out there trying to raise money for Clinton. But ABC news may as well be Trumps greatest ally because they trip over themselves so hard and fast to attack anything even vaguely related to him and push Clinton so clumsily it's the most obvious sign Clinton is doing poorly. Every third thing about Clinton winds up revealing how horrible she is.

Things do well until they don't.

Disney wound up sinking so much money into Force Awakens that even though it made two billion dollars the first billion was basically the break even point on the movie itself, let alone the four billion needed to purchase it. The second it does ok, not even fails, but just does ok, it'll be a disaster because it needs to not only support itself but five other things at once.

About a year ago Young Adult movies based on books were supposed to be a sure thing that couldn't fail. But now Divergent made 170 million dollars and that wasn't even enough to break even when you factor it all in and now that studios hot ticket is finishing up as a made for TV thing, because the executives got greedy and decided to split content. Maze Runner was a series coming on hot and fast but now it's pushed back by years for "reasons". This was the audience Rogue One was meant to appeal to and now it's coming into a dead genre.

Hell look at Warner Bros. Lord of the Rings was doing super good, and The Hobbit opened to great numbers. But then the second trilogy kept giving diminishing returns. The new Harry Potter spinoff is opening to basically no hype even though J.K. is totally writing again you gais.

For Marvel to "fail' it doesn't need empty theaters. It needs to make about 200 million dollars. To you or me or any sane producer that's phenomenal but to the boys down at Disney it's basically the sound of the grim reaper calling.

You make it sound like there's a lessened demand for certain genres.

The problem with a lot of these studios is that they started having politics dictate more of what went on with the movies.

Pixar has had major issues due to increased cost of living in San Francisco plus massive SJW bullshit being pushed behind the scenes which caused many to just leave.

Then you have movies like Rogue One where they wanted to make everything 'diverse' to the point where even the poster looked ludicrous.

The Hobbit ended up doing poorly as they tried giving every single character too much time and attempted to make a children's story into something dramatic. You could see glimpses of what could have been good with it when in the first movie you had Radaghast (?) the Brown and the little song they did, but then tried taking things oddly dark as they wanted to have the movies be another LoTR rather than just be The Hobbit. It was just a plain odd choice.

Marvel is already getting into shittier territory as they're going for 'diverse' choices with things like the black panther movie which misses what was appealing about the Marvel universe initially. Iron Man being a badass that others would want to emulate. The first Captain America movie failed because it had characters acting like pussies and then they did the second Captain America movie where they played it more as a traditional action movie which people loved. Who knows what the fuck is going on there to make them go with odd decisions like the Black Panther movie.

Well as old media fucking dies and the internet takes over isn't his to be expected?

Are they trying to force commie propaganda as hard as possible for their inevitable death?

The thing is that this really is it, I think.

Clinton's on her last legs and Stein isn't much better(as far as controlled opposition go she at least looks cognizant of her surroundings). The fact that they can even seriously make attempts show they have no real other alternatives that are better. Back in 2008 Clinton was still KINDA healthy but Obama destroyed her and everyone knew she wasn't presidential material. Even Soros is getting on in years and can't possibly have much more left in him before he croaks and the others aren't too great themselves.

If they had someone else, ANYONE ELSE with Obama's natural media persona and appearance of Charisma he'd be on stage right now and Clinton would be in the back seat again. They've be hyping them up the way Trudeau was hyped up by Canadian media for literally half a decade before he ever went into politics. We'd have seen some hip young politician taking photos with Obama and keeping in the public's mind.

Obama has no real heir. Clinton's daughter isn't even in government so she has money but not the influence her parents can have. Soros, the man behind the curtain, has a bunch of kids but they'll probably split everything and fade into the background unless a miracle happens, and they doubtless don't have his inhuman resolve.

If you're thinking that there's some kind of magic bullet in the second and third rungs, we've seen it. WeinerWife, Schultz who can barely win a primary, and a third George Bush are the ones desperately hanging on. Their reputations are so bad that any other candidate could probably take them on and win easily if they used Trump style aggression.

I'm pulling this number out my anus but I'd say …five years. They're all old enough and high stress enough that within five years most of them would have died off. Then the machine collapses. Obviously the remainder will be dangerous but the edge will be gone.

About time. White men need to stop spending their time getting fat on a couch watching Tyonne and Shaquan run into each other in shiny pants and Derayray dribby dee bawl down the court and then spending the rest of their time talking about this shit all day at work. This is terrible cultural control of whites and needs to stop.

Can Walt's soul finally rest in peace?

Maze Runner got pushed back because the lead character almost died on the set while making the newest movie.

I agree with everything else you wrote. Jew Jew Abrams added his dose of SJW-tier bullshit to the newest Star Wars and I don't think we've even seen the tip of the iceberg. Marvel is already filling the new cast of Spiderman with shit skins. Wonder Woman is literally an Israeli. Don't forget about Little Orphan Nigger and Cis-busters. Hebrew-wood is not even trying to hide the subversion at this point.

No one is making niggers riot they act like this in every fucking country.

Let's not pretend niggers even give a shit.
Who is this image even for?

Whites aren't 'rioting', nigs don't even know what martial law is, hell if you tell them it disarms white people they would probably riot on purpose.

AHAHAHAHAHA, are you serious?

George Soros funds the BLM thing specifically to GET them to riot.

They have been weaponized, yo.

Wow, the protestors and the cops where shoes that have a vibram sole on it. Yep, they're in collusion with the cops allright. Fuckin retard.

Your talking like vibram is one of the leading manufacturers of shoe/boot soles or something.

shill spotted

Soros bussed them in to Fergusson and even fed them while they were there. He also likely paid a few professional agitators to escalate the violence.

Haven't you noticed that only the protests with outside interference and support ever last longer than a single night? Niggers can't organize that on their own, most of them just get bored and go smoke some weed after a couple hours.

I don't even know how anybody can stand to watch niggerball and apehoop. If you want to watch niggers violently tackle eachother and play basketball half the day, we have entire cities dedicated to that.

I've been thinking about this recently and I think I must be missing something.

Why would the jew WANT to reduce quality of life, sabotage all forms of entertainment, ect.? They must want to do this, because they aren't THAT stupid. But what does it accomplish?

Are they really just so spiteful and angry that they just want to make all non-jews suffer? Something isn't clicking in my head.

The NFL rigs games. Why bother watching it?

thefixisin.net/theproof.html