Dating a Sikh

I'm half german, half Canadian (conqueror British genes on my mother's side) and I have been coming to Holla Forums for quite some time (between 1-2 years).

In highschool I never had any meaningful relationships. Tbh I was quite the pudgy fat fuck. After a prolonged period of isolation, surfing through the topics of 'the NWO and illuminati,' through the issue of false flags in the past and present, as well as through the general topics of history, politics, philosophy, etc… I came to Holla Forums Holla Forums's natsoc general.

My mere curiosity eventually led to the formation of the radical views of history, of the present, of jews, Hitler, on race and on degeneracy which some refer to as 'redpilled.' These views were formed over a long period of time and I took & take them rather seriously.

Skip to a few months back to me in grade 12. The combination of NatSoc propaganda videos, various motivational youtube channels (all related to fitness, wellbeing, prepping, etc) as well as good clean food, plus long distance jogging… I became fit.

I entered a college program for Journalism (due to my political inclinations) and sought to make up for the lost time being without a girlfriend. Idk why I didn't focus more of my energies to the few white girls I had my eye on but… I ended up meeting a Sikh Indian girl. Long story short… I blew up her relationship between her and her India bound boyfriend within a week (her only other partner—total time of relationship=2months) and after a few weeks we were together in a serious relationship. I am still with her and I love her very much.

She knows 99% of my views and beliefs. Perhaps unlike some of you my racism isn't solely wrapped up with irrational hate, but rather I would like to see every race of people do well, prosper and at least try to ascend to greatness.
—I don't wish to list all my views…

My question Holla Forums… is it possible 'or acceptable' to rationalize being in a relationship with a non-european confidante?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11164966
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHATEVER YOU DO
NO MIXED RACE CHILDREN

Your long winded explanation of the situation tells me you know the answer.

Whatever makes you happy user. Be wary of becoming pacified and straying from your beliefs though, not unlikely to happen in relationships.

Dubs of truth

If you have to ask Holla Forums's opinion if fucking a shitskin is ok, you're already wrong

you're going to be shot for racial treason and she's going to be deported, and any kids you have will be euthanized because that's the most humane thing to do

i mean unless you can convince her to use an egg donated by a White woman, which basically means getting cucked

it is degenerate to view relationships as about feelings. marriage is about procreation.

This is bullshit. You cannot truly love a currynigger, this is unnatural. It's not the same as holding a white woman in your arms. Have you lost all natural instincts?

First I thought she's your slamham from chemistry class or something, but holy shit, you're quite the degenerate.

Let's see how Holla Forums really is.

strawpoll.me/11164966

You're not the only one OP I assure you.

Stopped reading right there.

Pretty obvious you just fell for the first girl who would have you.

I am about to save your ass, so listen carefully.

I want you to imagine you and this woman have a son. Not a woman. A son.

What does he look like? Is that your son?

Is she the h'white kind at least?

It's acceptable as long as you don't create a mongrel bastard child who lives off of the state until he's shoehorned into a IT full-ride scholarship.

If you want kids, get a white surrogate.

I didn't need to read your whole post..

No. What you're doing is disgusting

Is this Holla Forums?

Of course not. Don't be a slave to your hormones,man.

Wait, aren't Sikhs not allowed to marry or have relationships outside of their religion?

Kek.
I would be more lenient for OP having a mongrel side bitch but not a meaningful relationship.

I don't know man all of our racism is wrapped up in irrational hatred. Why would you even ask dopes like us whether or not we approve of you having mudshit babies with a currynigger?

Holy shit this. Imagine a little brown child with your name. Like a little nigger version of yourself. Don't let that happen.

I'm currently fucking a knothole in a fence because it paid attention to me. Please tell me POL, am I redpilled or not?

I trolled Holla Forums with this too a month or two ago too.
It never fails.

Something like that?

I'm sort of in the same boat, user. I'm dating a girl who is a mutt. Her mom is half black half white and her dad is Mexican. Her mother was a prostitute and I believe my girlfriend is the product of that. She and her siblings were taken from her mother and put in a Catholic orphanage. She got a moral and ethical education that aligns with my views more than anyone I've met and her rough childhood made her grown up and appreciate masculinity. We're both into Molyjew and we both want a bunch of kids, she wants to be a at home mother and homeschool our kids.

Sometimes I'm sad my kids won't be exactly my color but I would rather have children with a woman who shares my extreme and radical social/political views.

Nobody will fall for this now that the cat is out of the bag.

Whats going on with this many blogposters its a new shill strategy?

Go back to >>>/4chan/

North Indians are at least partially Aryan. As in literally descendants of the Aryan migration during the Upanishad dynasty.

Wow, sounds terrible. Will pray for you.

#1 Have some willpower/self control and dump her

#2 Worst case scenario DONT CREATE MIXED RACE KIDS. Adopt a bunch of white children.

You might being thinking. Oh its not gonna be a big deal if I mix race, I'll raise them right!!! Well, what you are creating are a bunch of bloodline killers. They will most likely go on to date whites and create another mongrel line. So man up faggot.

hey Holla Forums is it degenerate if i get married to a park bench? I was sitting on this park bench the other day and I've never felt sos secure tbh. just the way that the metal was crimped and the stainless steel screws were hidden behind dainty little suggestive plastic caps just made me blush. I sat on that bench all day and finally when we parted I knew I had found love

OP is bait you dumb nigger. But can't disagree.

As long as your love doesn't interfere with the Chamber of Commerce. Please carry on.

please read my post it applies to you, you are gutless

Live well and prosper. Your relationship could prove as an example that your, possibly like many of our ideological views do not exactly mean that we want to put everyone in death camps and that we are irrational degenerate murderers (Id like to see all you hardcore eugenicists die trying to purge the earth of "filth," its foolish you will never survive yourself), but instead like you said " I would like to see every race of people do well, prosper and at least try to ascend to greatness."

But I have to say that personally I would not be able to stand conscious to the sight of my child that would not look like me.

Do this OP. If you are not bait.

But carry on replying, newfags.

You are a disgusting racemixing cuckold who deserves to hang for defiling your people in such a primal, fundamental way. If there is one thing I despise more than the filthy non-white garbage infesting white nations today, it's willfully self-destructive good goys such as yourself who knowingly destroy the racial integrity thousands of generations before you fought to maintain and protect. You have been given the gift of being a member of the greatest race ever to bless this Earth, and yet you are willing to destroy all that because you couldn't keep your nasty cock inside your pants and stop yourself from >muh diking the invader. Even worse, you claim to be fully redpilled, meaning you are entirely conscious of the damage you are causing to your bloodline, nation, and future.

I am disgusted to say I share a country with you. When the time comes, race-mixers will be treated with no more kindness than the rest of the non-white invaders, and will get exactly the same treatment - a bullet in the back of your your fucking skull

You are a selfish rat. Kill yourself

damn youre right

sage

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

You stupid fuck. You fell for the first woman that would have you.

Race mixing is degenerative. Pure and simple. Having mixed race babies is a betrayal to your very genetic stock.

You need to man up, admit to yourself what you already know to be true, and move on. There is a beautiful young white woman out there waiting for you to find her. Stop being a faggot and lay the groundwork to bring white babies into this world.

There's a reason why people are staring.

>>>/reddit/

This. Objectivity is a soulless endeavour.

Honestly OP, I dated a Mexican Cartel member for several months until my family members began appearing in local parks missing their limbs and generally being hacked into tiny little pieces.

I mean my girlfriend's family is conservative and all that stuff but fuck, the funeral expenses are getting to be too much.

Any ideas would be helpful as my estate is running short on cash.

Be happy man, i prefer you to not breed.

your time on this planet is limited. If that person makes you happy why would you do something to change that?

Foreign women actually act like women, their minds haven't been polluted yet with neo-femenism like most women that are from US/Europe.

It's great that you broke up her relationship, it's fine that you have fun with her, and it's even perfectly good for you to stay with her forever 'provided it does not get in the way of your having a white wife and white children'. The key thing is protecting our citizenry. More South Asians is bad. More whites is good. Whether halfies are good or bad depends on what kinds of kids the women would have had instead.