Life improvement thread

SHARE GOOD ADVICE

to make anons life Holla Forumsetter. I'll start

Today I threw away all my socks, plain white t-shirts (that I wear under my shirts) and all my underwear. Bought 20 pairs of black socks, 15 pairs of boxers and 10 white t-shirts. Feels good to get rid of all the old stuff and looks neat in my wardrobe. Socks are all the same so I don't have to match anymore. Feels good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WFidicQT8NQ
youtu.be/bMdl7wQnl7Y
youtu.be/kg8WHzKidiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suicide would improve your life. no more pain

the best advice I can possibly give is don't create shitty threads. it will catch up to you in the end.

This

kys tbh

Stop eating polyunsaturated fats and nutritionally unbalanced sources of tryptophan. Eat plenty of sugar from fruit/fruit juice and milk, and if you want to up your game even more, eliminate starches from your diet to minimize endotoxin.

Get taller by injecting yourself with a shitload of HGH, or with peptides that release HGH. Combine it with an aromatose inhibitor to stop estrogen closing the growthplates. This only really works well though if you're an IRL youngfag, not an IRL oldfag.

This would end life, not improve it. But try it and prove me wrong.

Tired of your life? End it quicker to skip to the next one! It may or may not be better, but you'll find out when you, well, you know. Do it faggot.

words to live by

I'm about to make a BLT and going to heed this advice.

start meditating regularly. seriously, just do it.

it probably wasn't sandwich related cancer though.

here's a comic that's helped me a lot in the past few years

There are no strategies, no formulas for life, there is just life. Life is the real gift, but no one owns life. All there is, is life, but we forget this until it's too late.

Which one of these men are telling the truth?

youtu.be/WFidicQT8NQ

youtu.be/bMdl7wQnl7Y

youtu.be/kg8WHzKidiw

Take care, b

Life doesn't mean anything when you're an uncaring god's mental plaything

This is what people on somethingawful.com think is funny. You should go back there.

This is a delusion, there is no such thing, all there is, is life, everything is energy, quantum physics you know?

Everything is a delusion. Giving a fuck about anything in this prick god's fantasy makes you a cuck of the highest order

This shit only makes me angry.

Why are you angry, I just gave you everything you need to find the answer ?
Questions?

b

Remember?
You have to do the work or your consciousness will not develop.
First learn walk, then learn run, not my rule. Or you can continue to feel sorry for yourself, your choice. If you do the work eventually you will come to a quiet peaceful place, and be happy to be alive.

b

Little girls cum first.

Then learn Blender, 3d modeling :)
Be happy, …just b.

Take care

Sorry, no. I'm just redpilled enough to know that little white girls come before grown men, is all.