Reminder that this site/board has been co-opted and that you're a fucking retard for still posting in this shithole...

Reminder that this site/board has been co-opted and that you're a fucking retard for still posting in this shithole instead of seeking for better alternatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slit your fucking wrists, leftist trash.

I don't like the mods either but what alternatives that are both viable and not dead?

Nothing
/thread

t. retard posting on this shithole

Like what? Holla Forums is barely active enough as it is, and as far as I know every "alternative" is either much worse (cuckchan, Reddit, Voat, etc.) or dead (endchan, xyzchan, etc.).

Give me an alternative instead of telling me shit I already know.
endchan does the same shit.
halfchan doesn't let us attack groups like CTR.
librechan is essentially pedochan and also slow as fuck.

Name one good alternative, fag.

You make that sound like a bad thing

they can have all the shit they want on me. are they going to preemptively act? im not that important. yet as long as the servers aren't total dogshit like they were a few months ago, ill stay until it devolves into cuckchan or DOTR. whichever comes first.

Get out.

In before they say Endchan or My Posting Career

But I don't want to I'm not OP!

I think that endchan was pretty dead last time I checked but mpc looked solid. The reason I'm not there is that forumfaggotry keeps me away but do they have any other problems?

We know, nigger. Mods job is to keep Holla Forums contained as much as possible so it doesn't have any real influence among normies. Evalion was a degenerate whore but she legitimately was spreading nationalism like a faggot spreads AIDS for a while and every single thread about her got shilled to hell and back despite her receiving Gex's endorsement because she was gaining real influence among normies. Any operation by Holla Forums that attains serious normie influence and outreach will be kiked by mods, and we have to prepare for that ahead of time with auxilary forums and such. Imkampfy is a fucking faggot also, hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers.

For the past 10 years, we know for a fact that we can't say anything without some big fat kike monitor us, and we know for a fact that counter-opposition often relies on counter-counter-opposition on image boards. They don't care about a few thousands individuals sperging out on some anonymous board in a dark corner of the internet. I'd think they'd be more busy trying to make christians believe the kikes are actually their friends, building walls in cisjordania, changing the overall internet narrative in their favor and promoting multiculturalism.

Call me a shill but you didn't provide any alternatives, and I think everybody's waiting for you to say 8ch.pl, enchan, lainchan, or some shitty 4chon knock-off.

If you like that kind of shit, then go there and don't come back.

That may of had to do with her online orbiters making a thread about her every 10 minutes

You said this same shit last year

endchan is gay

As far as I can tell, you can't post there without an account.

That's a complete non-starter for me. There is nothing more toxic to accurate analysis than having identities that people can form grudges against or fandoms of.

Orbiters such as our honored minister of progaganda Gex?
I am pretty sure the Evalion spammers started being obnoxious and creating new threads every 10 minutes because the mods were trying to shut it down so hard in the first place, in general it was a complete clusterfuck but the fact that there was such an overt attempt to shut her down should concern everyone. And while the Evalion spammers may have been shitting up the board for a while there are plenty of slide threads, rach threads, britpol threads, etc. that do the same thing with no response from mods, that alone should tell you about the mods real intentions as subversives. I am not going to abandon Holla Forums anytime soon, but another exodus may be a real necessity soon and we need to have an agreed upon backup if it happens.

They probably would have stayed in their threads instead of creating new threads if all their threads weren't immediately nuked.

The faster you nuke threads about a topic, the faster new threads about that topic will be created. The mods handled that situation terribly probably deliberately so.

Try making one sage post in one of those threads, see how much "no response" there is.

We can maybe give up posting on imageboards and rejoin the real world?

The original function of Holla Forums was that you can make a new board to replace the old if the mods were being retarded, if Holla Forums wants to do it i wont stop anyone, but it could have consequences if everyone doesn't make the switch, or the new mod is a CTR shill. whatever it is you guys better be weary on planing.

It has been that case since its inception or closely after that. IT is always been a "fishbowl" (only a fucking hermaphrodite uses that wording anway).
A little sandbox of different (artificial) ideologies determining which will prevail, a contrapoint of real life sweden and how you can influence individual players by group dynamics or other persuation tactics. And at the same time it worked a blackhole for the media and intel agencies. And at the same time it is a victory for free thought, because if you attract a lot of people and if it needs to be controlled you already know you developed your interests which counteract other interests.
A imaginary batch of honor so to speak.

You first faggot.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Reminder to keep watching imcoonfy's moves.

>Don't stick together, fight with eachother and move to ''different alternatives'

Fuck off.

Na first we figure out how to use all that predictable political and psyduck knowledge to make a shitload of money. RL is a lot more fun with a lot of fucking money and our privacy. You would agee wouldnt you?