Opposed teaching "safe sodomy" in public schools

RIP, Phyllis Schlafly, Lifelong Opponent of Feminism and Degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ko9Jq
youtube.com/watch?v=OzsEbpoYNwA
youtube.com/watch?v=sQnRyE1mmrc
archdaily.com/591331/chinese-company-creates-the-world-s-tallest-3d-printed-building
archive.fo/YT7Lk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-line_communication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/ko9Jq

this news is the capper to a shitty weekend. so long, Phyllis

The only thing worse than the order twitter displays posts is the ordering that occurs when you screenshot twitter.

I'm assuming on Shitter it looks like 4/3/2/1.

RIP, Oma

If OP wasn't a retard not only would he have made those into one image and arranged them to read from 1 to 4 from top to bottom, but he would have checked the catalog to see if there was already a thread up.

Her name is of Swiss heritage. Switzerland was the last country in Europe to give women the right to vote.

REST IN PEACE

Ah, but then everybody who's already familiar with twitter would be confused.

twitter is awful.

He also wouldn't have thought tweets by Dicky Spencer (other than when he says something retarded) are worth screenshotting.

Her views on women, sex, homosexuality and immigration hold up pretty well.

RIP.

You should listen to her interviews with Molyneux if you haven't already:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsEbpoYNwA

youtube.com/watch?v=sQnRyE1mmrc

Christopher Cantwell on the left's reaction to this news:

"Remember shit like this, and the staggering lack of condemnation of it from "respectable" leftists the next time libertarians or other right wing figures start attacking their own for a lack of civility. Liberals are doing just fine politically, they get everything they want and they are ruthless, hateful, dishonest, violent monsters. The problems we have on the right are entirely resulting from our cowering to these degenerates, not any real or perceived lack of civility."

I wish she didn't have to see how bad things got.

They all got us to the position we are in now. I can't wait for all these groups to die off. How does creating an organization and taking people's money benefit anybody? Why do you need a middle man?

Learn how to use the catalog you fucking shill faggot.

Move to Europe :^)

-Phyllis Schlafly

Schlafly appreciation thread?

They did the same shit when Scalia died too.

The left being extremely hateful and spiteful isn't what bothers me I mean we regularly discuss gassing them all of the day of the rope so I can't complain.

What really bothers me is that they fucking pretend to be loving and tolerant.

What a great woman. One of the last of her kind.

Too good for this world. Either way she led a long and fulfilling life that combated degeneracy.

Say what you want about Matt Drudge, the guy knows how to write headlines.

And Margaret Thatcher too. Regardless of what you thought of the "Iron Lady", she didn't deserve the disrespect the British leftists showed towards her when she died. I was actually over in the UK a few years back when this happened, and had some idiot leftist in a party hat and whistle run up to me cheering like a spastic. I dropped him with a punch to the temple and left. No consequences.

And she actually had some success which is far more than 99% of "conservative" leaders can say.

Molyneux posted this today. It's a previously unreleased interview with Phyllis. I'm about halfway through it right now. It's worth a listen.

Leftists are fucking scum who are everything they pretend to hate.

Hypocrisy and treason are the worst human traits and they embody leftism.

Didn't she put miners out of business? Sounds like an anti-Trump. Killing industry and northern small-town jobs to make London wealthier is top-tier kike behavior.

But by no means am I an expert on UK politics, so correct me if I'm wrong.

F

No you're not wrong, she did do that, but the mining industry was on its way out regardless and it was unionists trying to prop up the failing industry by creating unrest.

She known for fucking Unions and Argentina up the ass.

I'm fucking raging seeing the left gloat and celebrate her death on Twitter. I hope Ruth Bader Ginsburg is next. Now I want Trump to win more than ever, JUST to make these cunts cry and hopefully kill themselves. I remember their gloating when Romney lost. The left has to be completely destroyed.

Well I can certainly approve of fucking Argentina up the ass. I think killing industry to spite unions is bad policy though. Maintaining domestic manufacturing is more strategically important than petty squabbles with people who really aren't paid that much.

How many dried up vagina feminists are still left? If not any of them, it might hopefully be that cunt ginsburg on the supreme court.

propping up an unworkable industry is just as bad if not worse than outright killing it. At least in the latter people will move to other more solvent sectors, its part of the reason they had like 98% top tax bracket-if an industry isn't working you have to take from someone who's industry is working to make ends meet.

F

Too bad she couldn't live long enough to get the satisfaction of casting her vote, but it must have been nice to die happy knowing the pendulum was finally swinging back. I often think how sad it must have been for those we lost in the 80s-00s, to die during peak degeneracy with no sign of hope. RIP all our fallen brothers and sisters, may we meet in a better world.

Vid relevant though not explicitly related

God just imagine being born in the 30's and watching every aspect of civilization just decay around you and then dying right before the pendulum swings back.

Likewise, and the Trump curse beckons for her, but I guarantee you will not see the right cheering the death, only solace that she is gone.

Her real name is Phyllis McAlpin Stewart. Schlafly is the name of her husband and the swiss version is Schläfli.

Grüss dich Eidgenosse

The kosher left is never justified, but shabbos goyim deserve no respect whatsoever.

That's thatcher you dog

Check the post I replied to.

Well satan I can imagine hell, assuming we aren't in hell already, is a much better world because at least there people get their deserved punishments.

Well you'll see the newly radicalized young right wingers like us cheering for her death. I mean let's be honest our generation is made up of cucked SJW faggots or people like us. There's no real middle ground anymore and our generation is by far the most divided in western history.

I don't see many 18 year old cuckservitives.

That photo could mean anything… did she ever visit the wall?

You ever hear of "use it or lose it"?

Killing industry for pure economic efficiency is short-sighted. Once you kill it, it becomes extremely hard to get it back again, if when the economic winds shift. Too much knowledge in the trades is living knowledge, and if you skip a generation you lose that knowledge.

I think that domestic heavy industry should be defended by the government, and subsidized if necessary. If you don't, you'll end up with a situation where China is the only country that actually knows how to make the shit we rely on for our modern lives. Slowly but surely, with every child convinced to get an art degree instead of go into the trades, the communists are seizing our means of production.

To be fair 3D printing will eventually make actually knowing how to make things irrelevant.

Not to mention anyone will be able to make whatever the fuck want in their own home.

They exist. But 19 year old cuckservatives don't.

There are still a lot of heavily cuckservative parts of the country. A young right winger who doesnt' spend much time on the internet can easily grow up not being exposed to modern leftism. But as soon as they go to university, they have to choose between us and them.

You can't come into close social contact with modern leftists and not be driven into their ranks or into ours.

3d printing is not a magic panacea. I used to think it was, but as I've learned more about industry and manufacturing I've since filed it away with the naive optimism of transhumanism and star exploration.

3d printing is a meme. The easiest way to understand that it's a meme is to consider that there are two main categories of computer driven manufacturing. Additive manufacturing (3d printing) and subtractive manufacturing, commonly known as CNC. Each have their uses, but honestly CNC is king for most production use-cases. Yet you never hear breathless optimism about the future of CNC from anyone but CNC operators anyway…

Why is that? It's because 3d printing is a meme, while CNC isn't.

Well that ink isn't going to materialize itself, that's what the other user is talking about. Losing direct resources and letting the chinks control the supply.

As for 3D "ink", is it some petroleum based compound?

shit wrong wojak

The first was better.

Also you need to think bigger.

Okay, maybe consumer 3d printing will take off big, and will let you print new TV remotes, plates and forks, etc. Wonderful.

What about the machinery used to construct our roads and buildings? And the machinery used to construct that heavy machinery? And the machinery in our mines and refineries? And the rail networks to move all this heavy ore and machinery around?

Slowly but surely, we're losing this stuff. Even in a wonderful utopia of consumers printing out their own trinkets, their lives are going to depend on this heavy machinery. You're not going to print an asphalt paver, but those consumers still need roads.

archdaily.com/591331/chinese-company-creates-the-world-s-tallest-3d-printed-building
archive.fo/YT7Lk
They're already 3D printing mansions m8

RIP in peace, based Phyllis

Sodomy in schools you say?

It doesn't matter how hard it is to get back if its economically irrelevant. Britain is a small island, eventually its mines will run dry. No amount of subsidies will replenish the mines, no amount of increased wages will improve returns. It is not short sighted to let a doomed market fail, it IS short sighted to steal from successful emerging markets to prop up an ancient failure. Everybody should agree that taxing the car manufacturers to pay for the horse and buggy makers is economic suicide, and in this case the UK has plenty of overseas holdings and solid trade relationships with places like Canada that have lots of mineral wealth. Occasionally under the pressure the market will invent some new way to stay afloat but life support ensures it won't.

The layered concrete printing is a neat trick, but is vastly inferior to traditional construction methods.

And who made the machinery used to print that building? Was that machinery printed too? What was that machinery made of? How was that material obtained, formed, and assembled?

Do you think they printed the plumbing? Is the municipal water supply using printed machinery? Is the power company printed?

3d printing doesn't' roll back industrialization. It's just another tool.

Moving back to Phyllis Schlafly, here's some good quotes of hers.

Based woman. I know her daughter was a CruzMissile, but hopefully she inspired enough people around her to carry the torch.

Fair enough user.

There's a lot of old as balls paleoconservatives that were around before the neocohen takeover.

It must warm their old hearts to see us throwing the usurpers out before they die.

Sry didn't see

Britain needs Lebensraum. They should have never given up India.

Expecting your entire nation to reemploy itself in the financial sector is absurd. It reminds me of all my old coworkers many of whom were in the country on visas… who would mock out of work American workers for not moving to the west coast and learning how to program. Those delusional assholes are a big part of why I quit… I think they consume too much sci-fi. I think (((Hollywood))) loves putting out lots of sci-fi with ridiculous magical manufacturing and machinery to condition the public to be comfortable with the lost of industry.

These are a variation of the same morons that think if you drop a laptop in an inner-city park, the niggers are suddenly going to become tech entrepreneurs.

Bingo. OLPC was really popular in this crowd, for instance.

I don't think it'll catch on very well on the middle class level homes as its basically impossible to do any renovation when everything is made out of that sort of stuff. In an industrial setting maybe and perhaps low income housing

Lets not be facetious here user, I don't expect them all to go into banking or even a single percentage of them to do so. It can't be denied however that it eventually happens to any industry that far fewer people are needed to make it all work. Eventually the banks will eat it too (and are largely doing so already for various reasons).

If our mines, like our farms, were producing more than ever before then I would be much less concerned.

As the productive power of a worker grows, so should our goals and aspirations. Instead they're trying to roll us into a service economy where our lives depend on the real labor done by communists in Asia.

Apparently she worked with Bill Still on some anti-globalism issues.

rip.

I am learning how based this woman truly was. She has left minefield of leftist triggering quotes behind.

Sure but as I said, throwing more cash at it wouldn't help, how many more decades were they supposed to support a failed industry? Don't forget the country was on the brink of collapse and would it be worth dragging the country into a great depression? Killing an industry is bad but not worse than killing your whole economy to avoid killing one (see 2001 bust, 2008 recession, and quite literally hundreds if not thousands more examples throughout history). Now, there is still mining occurring in Britain so its clearly not impossible to get back.

Holy shit, I didn't know she was this amazing.

Absolutely legendary.

That is a top tier quote

Still going through the treasure trove.

Here's the reference:

(((Bella Savitsky))) was born on July 24, 1920 in New York City.[1] Both of her parents were Russian Jewish immigrants

No wonder anime girls are so great.

When did cuckservitives take over the party from based people like this?

This lady is ruthless.

I guess this was too big for an image:

Why is it about hard right wing women that makes them absolutely fucking brutal?

They could beat any feminist in a cage mage while at the same time actually be feminine.

I wonder if current Japanese women are worse than modern Westerners… something is motivating those nips to keep drawing.

However did she manage to live so long?

I was thinking the same. Probably when everyone started emulating the William F. Buckley types?

/r/equesting Twitterfags promote the fuck out of this based woman using something along the lines of #RealFeminism.
Think of all of the young white women out there who are getting shit on by SJWism on the campuses and who need a movement that truly empowers them.

They're smarter, and they think for themselves. They don't subscribe to feminist group think, which means they typically don't resort of underhanded social shaming tactics of argumentation.

Instead they use their brains to come up with brutal bantz tailor made for the situation.

Actually I'm not sure if Buckley is the one I'm thinking of. He certainly founded National Review, but I'm not sure he's the Neo Con prototype.

At least she got to see hope. If she died a year ago that would be the worst. To die in current year is the worst curse I can imagine even for myself. Kek has let me survive to see current year plus one and I praise him for it.

Worse? I'm not sure, although their problems are similar in magnitude. Totally dissolution of unstructured social interaction which has led to a serious decline in mental well being and marriage (although because this decline is not caused by the same reasons, they don't have much sex either so its not degeneracy based)

Any woman strong enough to break the natural groupthink of women is a force to be witnessed for certain-although they mostly just say what men who are to pressured by prospective mates don't.

Isn't it funny that hard right women are more independent and strong then feminists could ever be?

Her style is very similar to Trump's. Speaking of which, shame he hasn't mentioned her on his twitter yet. When Phyllis endorsed Trump, her own daughter tried to wrest control over the "Eagle Forum", in attempt to have their members pivot towards Ted Cruz. The daughter failed.

Definitely not worse.

The ultimate irony.

Gamma radiation.

Who would have guessed that women being comfortable in their own femininity and thus more confident in themselves would end up stronger than women trying to be what they will never be.

Man may never know.

Like, to highlight this woman's legacy compared to that of feminist figures and "icons" who are promoted in the schools and on social media has the potential to inspire a whole new movement. White women, who are constantly being told that they are not as important as "WoC" will naturally gravitate towards any ideology that empowers and validates them. Her ideas are obviously more powerful than that of people like Margaret Sanger and BLM e-celebs who (((they))) are expecting women to look up to.

kek. And after Fukushima, there's no end in sight.

I hate William F. Buckley so fucking much.

The original cuckservitive.

Ah yes, but I was thinking of Irving Kristol. Father of Bill Kristol editor of the MWeekly Standard.

Irving wasn't so much a cuckservitive as a straight up trotskyite kike.

3d printing has it's own uses as well, cheap prototyping is a great example or for low quantity parts that don't need much strength.
lots of uses, but nothing in an industrial environment where mass production is key. like you said, CNC is king, and injection molding is pretty good for plastics as well.

Fully agreed.

That is true, and if William isn't the progenitor of cuckservatism, he's one of its biggest fanboys.

Here's some words of respect from the tolerant left on /r/politics . Notice again we have the obsession with "piss".

KEK, do what thou wilt.

Jews are scatalogicaly obsessed.

Will the technology ever come far enough for shitty architecture to cost the same as good architecture? Mass gun manufacturing at home when?

Those 2 are all that I care about.

She sounds like a terrible human being. May she burn in Hell.

Do liberals still pretend to be loving or tolerant?

Will they ever accept that they're just are hateful as we are? I mean at least we're fully honest that we fucking hate our enemy and wouldn't mind if they all suddenly died tomorrow. But for fucks sake the doublethink and delusion of these people is fucking amazing.

That could certainly be in the future of CNC. It could be done today by a lot of people, if the political/legal circumstances shifted to encourage it…

Holla Forums's two Omas, Phyllis Schlafly and Ursula Haverbeck

Saw this in the comments on the first link

As they look up and watch the Zyklon B canister fall towards them.

Did you arrive late to work or something? Construction delaying traffic again in Tel Aviv?

On the note of large-scale home CNC gunsmithing: be wary of "smart meters".

They or future iterations of them could hypothetically be used to spy on what sort of electrical equipment you are running in your home. Heavy equipment like mills and lathes could conceivably leave a distinct power fingerprint.

If the government knows somebody in the city is running a gun factory out of their basement, dragneting all the smart meters in the city could narrow their suspects down significantly.

It's incredibly sad that most homes have these meters now and there wasn't more pushback. Outside of the privacy concerns (which will grow in time with appliances that talk to the meter in a way more than just through power draw) they are simply insecure. I'm interested to play around with my rtl-sdr dongle (heh) and see what information I can derive from my neighbors usage. Just for fun, totally not scary

Also in my county, we have smart meters for water as well. I know less about how they work

when it will come to that, you will 3dprint the drone that will go plug a line on a power main to hide your robotics usage

Smart meters for water are probably at least easier to work around. If you installed a cistern you could fill it on any schedule you like. They'd know how much you were using, but not your actual usage patterns.

Electrical power storage is a thing of course, but you're not going to be running anything substantial off it.

I'd be interested to know if there is a way to at least filter out signals in power lines. You're right about devices deliberately sending out signals on power lines. Ethernet over Power is an established technology, and could be done maliciously.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-line_communication

Not anymore than what they can infer with a regular meter. The new ones really only tell them what time of day such a draw is going on.

True. Un-leased personally owned solar panels might also help, during the day at least, for some use-cases. But the government will know who has those, since all panels will be visible from the air.

Although I don't have a link, I'm pretty sure that the future of Energy Star appliances is to have them talk extensively with the meter about usage. I can imagine a future where certain appliances would not work except in a certain time window each day, for… reasons

That's a lot more information than they had with the old electromechanical meters. And who's to say they won't start putting scopes in them? I wager a large inductive motor leaves a distinct signal on the line that could be detected by future smart meters.

I fear if we don't get this situation under control soon, we may lose our ability to ever get it under control. More technology means more possibilities for surveillance. We're not getting any more government transparency, but the government knows more about our lives than ever before. The East Germans would be jealous.

I can only speak for my country but the government already knows:
what your main electrical service's size is (amperage/voltage)
what type of heat you use (so that they know if you're using electric heat)
how much you kWh you should use on average
whether you have a permanent piece of electric machinery (hot tubs, pool, suite etc)
If they don't have any of this information or it doesn't make sense to them on the spreadsheet they can, through the safety inspection agency, obtain it by force (I've seen it happen). They can already detect large pieces of unauthorized electrical machinery and that's part how they find grow ops(how they miss them is usually just regular government incompetence). The meter's pittance of information pales to what they already have before you've even purchased the home, it literally only gives them the time of day, but you wouldn't be manufacturing guns at midnight anyway because that'd be suspicious in an auditory sense and your neighbours would report you for noise pollution. Also, the smart meters don't even transmit, they require a guy to drive to your house and receive the data because the infrastructure to receive it long distance is to expensive. Hell most of the CNC machines I've seen wouldn't even work on the kind of power you get in a residential neighbourhood, usually it takes 3 phase AC not single phase.
t. electrician

Most home-machinists use phase converters.

Imagine what all that data could be used for if environmentalist marxists gain more control. Luxury taxes on what you're using electricity for is just the start.

Even if they have to get a guy out there to download the data every month, intimate knowledge of your energy use from the previous month could be useful to a malicious government.

Don't worry goys, I'm sure hillary has already secured her vote.

Ones designed to be read from the street you can just snip the lead used for transmitting. Easy to say it was vandalism.
3/4G ones block the signal somehow and job done.

She stood up to Jewish feminists too.

Why don't shills want discussion of Phyllis

She was hidden from us all by (((them))) just like Pat Buchanan and many others. Hidden in the media, hidden in the public schools, hidden in the university. When they blackball you they send you to the outer darkness, total radio silence.

We can change that, until the UN classifies her quotes as hate speech after they get control of the .com tld.

True American Hero. Thank you for your service Phyllis.

Wait.. does this mean Mrs. Schlafly was on the list user?

this post needs much more attention kek wills it

Nice quotes indeed.

Do wird mer jo ganz Stolz ;_;

that's all cuckservatives have ever done

pathetic

Why are shills so spun up over Phyllis?

Her involvement with the CNP is pretty damning, as her some of her other connections, but at least at one point in her life, she was jew-wise. Her and her husband once hosted Revilo P. Oliver for dinner, and the main topic of discussion was of course the jew.

I should have dropped the Sanpaku eyed faggot that came up to me randomly and said he was going to throw a party for Scalia's death.

She was old, but this is odd timing - Phyllis Schlafly published this column, and was dead less than 10 hours later.

Trump in Mexico recalls Reagan in Geneva

Phyllis Schlafly - (Her last report. She is not writing like she had any problem at all)
Donald Trump's surprise visit to Mexico, where he met the Mexican president and discussed the many contentious issues between our two countries, reminds me of President Reagan's important trip to Geneva in 1985. Reagan was more than willing to sit down with the Communist leader of the USSR in an effort to build a personal connection between the two men without sacrificing America's vital interests in the Cold War.

The 1985 Geneva summit was highly advertised as a potential showdown between Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, the supposedly reasonable new Soviet leader. When it was over, Americans realized that behind Reagan's genial affability was a steely determination to protect our country against the threat from Soviet nuclear missiles.

Just as today's mainstream media are bent on undermining Trump's call to put Americans first in our dealings with Mexico, the media of the 1980s (led by ABC's Sam Donaldson and CBS' Dan Rather) were overwhelmingly pro-Gorbachev and anti-Reagan in their daily coverage.

Left-wing celebrities from around the world converged on Geneva to support the media narrative that a stubborn President Reagan was refusing to consider Gorbachev's reasonable proposals for world peace. Rep. Bella Abzug, actress Jane Alexander and the inevitable Jesse Jackson were giving daily interviews.

I led a delegation of 25 distinguished women leaders to Geneva to support Reagan and American nuclear superiority. The media didn't give us much coverage, but President Reagan telephoned me afterward from the White House to thank me for our support.

Reagan had been elected on a promise to "win" the Cold War against the Communist forces arrayed against America. Before Reagan, our country's foreign policy was controlled by men like Henry Kissinger, who thought victory was impossible and that his job, as he famously told Adm. Zumwalt, was "to negotiate the most acceptable second-best position" for the United States.

After three decades of steady deterioration of America's place in the world, Trump is the first candidate since Reagan who is comfortable using Reagan's vocabulary of winning. Trump has pledged to make America "win" again, instead of being cheated and outmaneuvered by our adversaries and even our so-called allies.

Trump's visit to Mexico recalls Reagan's trip to Geneva in other ways, too. At both meetings, there was one signature position on which the American refused to budge.

Reagan's no-surrender pledge was his unwavering commitment to the Strategic Defense Initiative, that is, to build and deploy a system to shoot down Soviet nuclear missiles headed for our cities. With Trump, it's his rock-solid promise to build "an impenetrable physical wall" on our southern border.

Both Reagan's and Trump's signature ideas were purely defensive weapons to which no country could have any legitimate complaint. Reagan's SDI was a non-nuclear weapon whose only function was to destroy or deflect incoming nuclear missiles.

Reagan stuck to that non-negotiable position at the summit with Gorbachev the following year in Reykjavik, Iceland. As we now know, that's when Gorby realized he could never win an open competition with the United States, so that his "acceptable second-best position" was the dissolution of the USSR over the next five years.

Likewise, Donald Trump's wall is not a provocative, but a neighborly idea to stop the rampant illegality that harms both nations along the U.S.-Mexico border. With no legitimate objection to erecting a fence, wall or other physical barrier between our two countries, Mexico should be grateful for Trump's leadership and even agree to help pay for it.

The value of a wall begins with stopping "murderers" and "rapists" from freely entering and re-entering our country with impunity, as Trump mentioned when he announced the start of his campaign last year, but it doesn't stop there. Felony assault by motor vehicle is another deadly crime that seems to be rampant by illegal aliens driving recklessly without the licenses or insurance law-abiding Americans take for granted.

Schafley was probably murdered for this column. She was old, and they probably decided to get rid of her. This final column was posted to World Net daily

She's a mixed bag like Pat Buchanan and very much a product of her era. Still, her vision and prescience were amazing in predicting the direction of the culture toward fag marriage, women in the military and trannie bathrooms in the early 70s. In this respect, she reminds of William Pierce who sounded the alarm about white demise in the early 70s when the USA was over 90% white.

RIP

She went to head to head with (((Betty Friedan))), (((Gloria Steinem))) and other kike feminists over women's issues. Her conversations with Revilo Oliver had to have affected her in some way.

RIP based oma

Goddamn, this woman knew what she was talking about. Why have I never heard of her before?

Are there any other political women this redpilled?

Fuckin' shitlibs, man

Jews, why else?

They put her writings and speeches under a complete cultural blackout.

bump

She was a good woman.

I have seen several lefties cheering her death.

These people are horrible.

So, the truth.

I feel like shit not knowing who she was until she died. She seems a good person

SPENCER NEEDS TO BE THROWN IN THE BOG.

I always chuckle when Coincidence Detector double-echoes names that someone's already echoed.

During the Vietnam Conflict there was an exodus of Trotskyite intellectuals from the Democratic Party. They found a home in the Republican party, took up some of the same causes that the in-house conservatives had been fighting for and became the first "neo-conservatives".

Solid advice

Liberal love, everyone

someone pointed out that the atheists were gloating more then the feminists on reddit *commits sudoku*

see here

Goddamn, the lady could see the future.

Press F to pay your respects, Holla Forums.

F

Trump made the opening remarks at her funeral service today. You're know you're pretty based when the God Emperor personally attends your funeral.

That was nice

One is naturally stronger when one accepts and works with the truth of one's own nature, instead of against it. This applies to all aspects of being human, such as one's sex.
Thus, a man is stronger when he accepts the truth of his masculine nature and works with it instead of fighting it. And a woman is stronger when she accepts the truth of her feminine nature and works with it instead of fighting it.

I'm currently reading Death of the West. A lot of it is what Holla Forums already discusses, so it's not a huge surprise reading about the causes of such low birthrates and the degeneracy of modern society, but for someone who is blue-pilled it'll probably hit them pretty hard and open their eyes a bit.

From what I've read so far, Pat knew that immigration was going to play a part in trying to prop up western society and increase birth rates, but it looks like even he didn't see how severe and rapid it was going to come.

Press F to pay respect.

RIP Sch. Phyllis

F

Rest In Peace.

Im seeing a lot of militant factions, parties and armies forming on our soil if the great war happens

Just a cuckservative. Good riddance.

She deserved worse you fucking cuck. Kill yourself.

What about her, exactly, was cucky? She appeared to be more ethno-nationalistic than a lot of conservative men right now.

She could be related to me

Test

She was a Jew lover.

I had a longer post than this, but it wouldn't go through for (((some reason))). This site blows

Same

How does (((coincidence))) detector works?