Gal Gadot

How many Palestinians has she killed?

Less than the amount of Palestinian cocks.

None. She was a poster soldier with no combat training.

just like all women """"soldiers""""

Not enough.

t. JIDF

It's a damn kike tranny you faggot.

thank you merchant, you truly are my greatest ally

I agree with Moshe and Moshe's dubble dubs.

This tbqh

None, women don't serve in combat units because the fuck everything up.

Jewish women are the biggest whores on the planet
they keep BLACKED.com in business

That's hot. You got any more?

SANDED

Is there a jewish wonder woman uniform?

confirmed, I met a 11 year old jewish girl online who was posing as a 16 yr old to meet up with guys.

probably, its the internet

How much plastic surgery and hair transplants do you think it took?

I have an edit of that image with a Star of David, but it's on my other computer.

Tell me more about your escapades with 11yo Jewish girls.

She just told me about her escapades, meeting up with 20-30 yr olds for sex. Webcamming. I thought it was all bullshit til I ran into her because we lived in the same city.

lol i figured you'd say that. She then added me on facebook and asked me to date her for like 4 years.

Shes like 25 now, when to uni, got a job had a kid. Doubt she will ever tell anyone what she got up to when she was younger.

Looking at her older pics, seems like she had her hair straightened, she hasn't had a boob job, which is surprising in the industry. So the likelyhood of anything else seems slim.

Seems shes fairly hairy, since she waxes her lower arms.

You are trying too hard to pass this obvious tranny off as female.

And why hasn't she been condemned and kicked off the WW film?
I thought the twitter brigade loved Hamas.

theres one thing the twitter brigade can't do, and its stop the jews.

She has definitely done something to her face

are there any pics out there of her as a teen?

That triggers me for some reason.

She spawned two offspring. Trannies can't do that.

hamas did literally nothing wrong

why? it's perfectly fitting reality

Not enough

Bow to Gal Gadot, the Bitch Queen of Dol Guldur!

I know it fits reality but I don't like the reality.

doesn't look it, makeup bud. Can't tell if she has naturally straight hair or curly, maybe she curled it to look more Jewish for the Miss Israel thing.

תמצצו לי את הדגדגן

Is it wrong to think she looked prettier as a kid?

אתה יכול לנשק את פי הטבעת שלי

typical kike. you just can't get past the anal stuff.

מה לעזאזל אמרת לי רק על זה, כלבה קטנה? אני אראה לך שאני סיימתי את הכיתה שלי בחותמות הצי, ואני הייתי מעורב בפשיטות חשאיות רבות על אל-קעידה, ויש לי למעלה מ -300 הריגות שאושרו. אני מאומן בלוחמת גורילות ואני צלף העליון בכל הכוחות המזוינים של ארה"ב. אתה לא בשבילי אלא רק מטרה אחרת. אני אנגב אותך לעזאזל עם דיוק שכמותו לא נראתה מעולם על פני כדור הארץ, סמן את המילים המזוין שלי. אתה חושב שאתה יכול לברוח עם להגיד את זה חרא לי דרך האינטרנט? תחשוב שוב, זיון. כאשר אנו מדברים אני יוצר קשר עם הרשת הסודית של המרגלים ברחבי ארצות הברית ואת כתובת ה- IP שלך הוא להיות עקבות עכשיו עכשיו אתה טוב יותר להתכונן הסערה, תולעת. הסערה שמנגבת את הדבר הקטן והפתטי שאתה מכנה את חייך. אתה מת, ילד. אני יכול להיות בכל מקום, בכל עת, ואני יכול להרוג אותך למעלה משבע מאות דרכים, וזה רק עם הידיים שלי. לא רק אני מאומן בהרחבה בקרב לא חמושים, אבל יש לי גישה לכל הארסנל של חיל הנחתים של ארצות הברית, ואני אשתמש בו עד הסוף כדי לנגב את התחת האומלל שלך מעל פני היבשת, חתיכת חרא קטן. אילו רק היית יכול לדעת איזו נקמה לא קדושה, ההערה הקטנה וה"חכמה" שלך עומדת להפיל עליך, אולי היית מחזיק את הלשון המזוינת שלך. אבל לא יכולת, אתה לא, ועכשיו אתה משלם את המחיר, אידיוט מחורבן שכמותך. ללא שם: אני חרא זעם על פניך ואתה לטבוע בו. אתה מת, לעזאזל.

I can't read chicken scratch, is this navy seal copypasta?

yes

You were there for the birth? Got any pictures?
I won't hold my breath.

Face it, she's solid waifu material.

user, she is an hollywood "actress", model and a jew. She had more cocks in her than a lowest crackwhore, nothing ure about her.

Hamas is completely infiltrated by Mossad and IDF counterintelligence, they are the enemy the israelis want to have because they are retarded and fire what basically amounts to fireworks at israel while at the same time offering a convenient pretense for all kinds of shit

you should always remind dumb cunts like this that hezbollah and al quds exist, they are the least insane hajis in the ME and feared by the ziokikes which is ironic because Israel basically gifted them all their combat experience by supporting IS and friends in Syria

Still waiting on the pictures of this tranny giving birth, or for you to really wild trying to defend the kike as not a tranny.

sure ill get those papparazzi photos of the delivery room

jews are not people

almost everyone looked better as a kid

You mean personnaly?

Where can I donate for the IDF?

join the US army and donate your life

Lol nope, just want to donate that's all.

indeed, donate your life, goy :^)

No, I'm shitting on her because she has less than no boobs. That's the sole advantage to jewesses, is they usually have bangin' titties that aren't worth it at all, but the internet pictures are. She doesn't even have that.

My brother, a college-level baseball player that has 2 percent body fat and washboard abs, looks more fucking feminine than she does. And he has a fucking beard.

Nope I just want Muslims to die but I also hate Jews equally.
I like the idea of them killing each other.

gay

just pay some extra taxes. 30% or more of those go to Israel.