Daily reminder that Britain is as cucked as Sweden

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/burkini-ban-social-experiment-shows-8722901

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a shit? That will keep them separate from us.

The only thing giving it some credibility is the leather bag. Only a shitskin would think it sensible to bring a leather bag to the beach. What's the point of laying out in the sun with only your face exposed?

Can we airlift Britian and put it in canada? they're not worthy of the Aussies tbh

Not a Kikemerican

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv D&C kike?

from the article it said that only niggers and pakis came over and helped her both of those types of "humans" don't belong in britian or europe or the UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA, they belong in a 6'x50' ditch

How about you go fuck a Caribou, you Canuck cunt…

Yeah, nah… You're a shit cunt.

Sweden is a MENA worshipping country, but Britain is a Negroid worshipping country. I tried watching a couple british shows years ago and I saw more WFBM couples in a week than I saw in half a year here.

many more I can't remember. I even met a busty white british girl online once who had a jamaican stepdad(lol)

You have guns and so what, if you dont use them. Guns are a fetish, nothing more. US is taken over by immigrant hordes without one shot.

It all about propaganda and politics. Thats how you win nowadays. Guns dont matter.

PAKISEX
AKISEX
KISEX
ISEX
SEX
EX
X
EX
SEX
ISEX
KISEX
AKISEX
PAKISEX
E
X

Not a Canuck mate, I just really fucking hate poms

Laugh all you want, but I seem to recall the greatest military nation on earth losing to
AN UNINHABITED FUCKING ISLAND

Two guys failing to cull enough Emus is mild compared to getting your shit ruined by pure stupidity.

I bet this was at Brighton beach as well, the most lefty part of the country.
Tons of people were outside parliament today protesting the government about not triggering Article 50 yet for Brexit.

Does australia not teach abbos to read?

I bet you're a pajeet or a ching aren't you

Guys don't trigger the Abo's flashbacks of the Great Emu War (peace be upon all those gallant and brave soldiers who gave their lives in service to their country)

I'm an emu. :^)

GIBE CLAY

An island covered with mines and booby traps. Emus are still more embarrassing.

faggot leaf confirmed

(Begrudgingly Checked)

You lost a Destroyer and over 300 men to capture an uninhabited island.

Imagine explaining that to the Brass:

"It was hell out there! There was bodies flying everywhere and a lot of brave men gave their lives"

"Against who?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW MAN! YOU WEREN'T THERE!"

FINAL RESULT: 1 ISLAND, 314 DEAD AND A LOT OF SORE ASSES

Yeah… Nah…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

emus don't real either

What are you trying to prove with that link that contradicts what you are trying to say?

how's Trudeau, you leaf cunt?

And you aren't morons who should be embarrassed…how?

At least you took some Caribou fuckers out with yourselves.

I wouldn't know, you featherless freak.

Of course you would you Canuckold

Are you abbos seriously so thick you think Emus could survive the cold?

Because they still aren't Emus.

I do like this…

Only the hipster capital of the world could find this "so randumb" humour of pretending to be an emu funny

(((Nose)))

And only Australians could fight birds and lose.

Beak, Retard…

so tolerant
Britain yes

At least we don't have a province that speaks the faggiest language in the world, French…

I thought australians could handle banter, jesus

fuck off newfag

There I replied to every post, happy?

Of course not. You lost that province to the emus.

>>>/reddit/

No shit?

It's been known for some time now.

Londanistan is literally a mudshit majority.

Do European countries really have a police force dedicated to wandering around the beach checking on what everyone is wearing? In the US I don't know how we'd even go about trying to enforce such a ban, you're lucky if there's a lifeguard on the beach, let alone a cop. There are miles and miles of beaches and multiple ways in that are completely unattended by any authority. The only way to get in trouble on a lot of stretches is to light a fire in a no-fire zone. Sure there are property owners who may give you shit and call the cops on you, but by the time they get there, you're long gone.

The sun is still warm? I'm not a fan of muzzies or burkinis, but this just seems like a weird question to me. Have you never been to the beach during the winter? It's cold and you want to cover up, but the sun on your face and the sound of the waves and the gulls is still nice.

England might be worse than Sweden. Their police literally facilitate muslim child rape gangs.

…I've never been happy.

yank here, how come aussies take burnouts so seriously? drag racing is still popular in the states but I never knew about aussie burnout culture its pretty grand tbh

Right, but as of yet, no one is putting them there. They kill with total impunity in all our nations, breed up our women, and then skim off tax dollars. And the only thing we do about it is vote.

As a neutral third party who is neither American, Canadian, Australian, or British, the uninhabited island thing is funnier

I'm laughing at how the brit/pol/ cucks are coming out and parroting one of the same things like clockwork.

UKucks, like the rest of us, have a slim chance of saving their country but they'd rather fight with everyone who is on your side and so you will ultimately be responsible for its destruction.

Every year we have an event called SummerNats where all the big block and powercruise lovers congregate to do Drags,"Go-to-Whoa" and Burnout pad events and show off their cars. It's a massive event full of sponsors and Bogans (our equivalent of Rednecks).

I guess it's part of our car culture.

Why wouldn't you just wear your normal clothes then? Your justification makes no sense.

They are the traitorous kikes of whites and have been Jewish longer than they have been British. We can maybe save some of them tho.

Brits are truly the kikes of Holla Forums

Yaaay

I would rather have a province that speaks Dutch than one that speaks frog like queerbec

Britain is fucking worse, there are literally towns where child prostitution is practically legal because muh oppressed muds.

Rotherham is still happening faggots

Kek

Britcuckistan is far worse

I wanna know this story about the emus, please teach me

Too bad you don't have either because you lost them to your emu overlords.

as a muslim nazi i agree that muslims are given too much freedom and they're basicly getting away with destroying white countries culture…but burkini ban is actually oppression whats wrong with wearing a scarf on a beach?

i believe hitler was right in his idea of seperating cultures and people (tribilism) of different races to prevent matters like these. respecting other cultures is important however too much diversity only leads to feuds and "oppression".

pic related muslim nazis praying when they're not fighting for world peace. also holocaust never happened

It's not like feminism has ever actually incorporated logic or reasoning though

And they wonder why the vast majority of women don't like feminism, kek

Yeah, I'd rather have some assault spoons instead

You'll all be speaking frog after the cane toads finish taking over