Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

nigger

My soul is Japanese.

I'm not entirely white.
My genetics are too polluted so that's your axe to grind not mine.

Also I've met AB's and PW's. Way too normie for my company. I've seen baptist churches with more grit.

I'm proud of the accomplishments of white people throughout history but I acknowledge that I had no part in them and never will.

Gas the jews tho.

that would require me to give a shit about 3DPD
come back when you remove 3DPD from reproduction

I hate myself for being white, we are such monsters, genociding other races and oppressing women, raping, pillaging, torturing, stealing other inventions for our own, ON AND ON AND ON.

I wish I was black or mexican or another race of honor. Fuck white people. Whites have never done anything good.

ikr

non-whites never do shit like kill or rape or steal or torture or anything. they all just sit peacefully in their mud huts waiting for death.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't respect their accomplishments enough to not hand them over to non-whites.

Fuck you for creating that sentence.

Because I'm a white man, not a white nigger

I was going to add "without a fight" at the end but couldn't bring myself to do it.

yup
group for white trash to feel good about themselves as if class didn't matter but race did

Position in the hierarchy is fleeting, your lineage is not. The Jews have purposefully obscured this shilling Capitalism for the nobles and Communism for the laborers. So they fight each other and make each others political leanings.

Frankly race is only way out of this mess, and why that concept is trying to be removed in this day and age. So the Communism/Capitalism struggle may remain eternal and no white people.

have you even met these people

All politics is selfishness of the group if that is most beneficial in that time or simply the individual when it can exist as so. War is inevitable between these groups for a variety of reasons, including race, the question is whether you or your group can fight it.

how dare you insinuate such nonsense, I regularly drive past the turquoise haired uni students here exclaiming how much I love being white.

muslims first

I think I found your problem. You might have better luck trying with an actual white nationslist board like /polk/.

explain yourself

explain yourself

Golden rule. Would be nice not giving a shit about Africa and ME, but it's too good having cheap chineese shit.

nice explanation faggot, no wonder your parents are so disappointed

nice explanation kike, no wonder your parents are so disappointed

I don't like supporting ugly fat bald dudes

Exactly this. You wouldn't even consider me white, so why should I fight for you?

what are abs and pws

Yes it is, your ancestors are dead.

I mean, I know it must be hard to read what with being not white and all but OP's greentext was directed at whites in the first place. It's pretty obvious if you read all 7 whole words of the greentext. I know you can do it, nonwhite. I believe in you.

weisse stolz

I support the existence of every race as a unique people, except those who simply inbred to create a new people which isn't a product of actual evolution.
And this belief apparently makes me a racist too.

my gf is black

I'm smarter than that guy

my dog is black so i call him nigger. last week he went missing so i walked the streets calling his name. toothless brown people emerged from storm drains and the shubbery offering drugs and easy violence. i took both
have you seen my nigger, stranger?