DISCORD LINK ENCLOSED BELOW

DISCORD LINK ENCLOSED BELOW

With this election looming, at a time more critical than any election prior, we as a board need to organize and start dropping coordinated, intelligent redpills.

While Holla Forums and anonymous imageboards in general have their benefits regarding the management of a decentralized movement, they have significant drawbacks when it comes to mobilizing forces for specific goals.

Trump the Record is our counterforce against CTR and other organized shills.

Working together in a more organized, direct manner will allow us to spread a more powerful message further.

Also, invasions on (((social media))) cannot be brute forced since the platforms are completely controlled. We need subtlety and some amount of secrecy and surprise, which are difficult to achieve on a Vietnamese quilting forum that can be accessed freely by anyone, anywhere.

It's been discussed for a while, but we can and must take control of the mainstream Internet.
We are the ones that do not lose interest, faith, or morale for minor falsified hiccups. We are the ones that cannot be memory holed.

We will be starting with sites where people are actually susceptible to good propaganda.

JOIN THIS DISCORD
discord.gg/dVYPCta
Use 10minutemail.com to make an account if you don't want to use your private email. (or any throwaway email)

CFG Starter Pack
mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ

Current Focus
* Recruiting more Holla Forumsacks for the cause.
* Conducting initial tests of redpilling ability.

bump

bump

bump

you do know who owns/runs discord no?

I clicked on the link and got a virus

I know it's probably ran by kikes, but Jim who owns this site isn't any less shady. This shouldn't stop us from organizing.

cunt

bump

bump, get in here niggers

Where do I know that this isn't a ruse and you're one of those CTR polit officers.
And since when you dropped IRC for Discord.

courtesy bamp

Discord is a jew infested data mining messenger. Not that different from Skype. It's worse.

Sage because I am mean and it's a way to say 'fuck this thread'

B& already :^)

use tox, not this stupid shit you dumb kike

I joined, not worried about getting traced, so will see how it goes.

I clicked on the link and it gave me cancer

It's 4pol led, likely by some of their Trump General people, who do good work.

They shilled their discord on reddit before 8pol, which gives you an idea of their priorities. They are no doubt looking to indoctrinate and harness the influx of newfags from Shillary's "Alt Right" speech so expect cancer, but I will stick around to see what happens.

eh

sure, why not, what's the worst that could happen?

I got called a cuck, off to a good start.

All these faggots in here sound like redditfags who are stage 1 redpill imitators, who don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Shit tier group

It's worse than microkike.