The Faggot Jake Paul Gets Doxxed

Hello, anons. I was recently writing a script that runs whois searches on multiple sites. Just out of fun, I decided to test it team10official.com after hearing some faggots play his shit aloud on the streets. Turns out his phone number is on there. It's 4408211342 and a verified cell number from Verizon. Moreover, it traces it back to an address in Ohio (44266 Russia Road OH, 44035, which is where he is from. Verify this and have fun anons

Other urls found in this thread:

netdetective.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're quite the 1337 [email protected] to come up with such an amazing script to do that

from, yes. the whois entry for my domains have an address i lived at 5 years ago and 1500 miles away.

kys moron

Since when are underage children allowed here? Go back and watch your idol Jake Paul shill

doesn't matter faggot. Same general location and there are similarites.

OP right… same general location
4408211342 may be the number

KEK, such a natural and organic meme will be born from this

I'm half-drunk and bored, and I want to test out the number, but I'm in a quiet house of sleeping faggots and can't make noise. Should I take a walk and call jakepaul?

Go right ahead. OP isn't lying, it's actually a Verizon phone number with the caller id traced back to Ohio. If Jake Paul actually uses this phone, then it will be hilarious.

make sure you record it and post the audio

ITT: so much samefag

literally who?

Who cares

Kek… just smsbombed his fuckin number.

follow this guideline to fuck with this faggot

Doxxing a famous vlogger? Srsly? hundrets of his 10 yo fans were able to locate the team 10 house every day, if anyone would want to find him he could easily do so.

not his private phone number. Adresses are easy, but apparently these phone numbers aren't as easy to find

didn't they get kicked out?

The number actually works and seems real enough… good job OP.

shoe on head?

Alright, time to start posting craigslist ads with his number on their anons

netdetective.com/

What is included in my membership?

Upon purchasing a membership, you may access the Member’s Area. This specialized area allows you to conduct more than 20 different types of Unlimited Searches, and use other highly-valuable resources to complete your research.

These special Unlimited Searches may include any of the following types of searches:

People Seach

Background Checks

Birth Records

Business Records

Criminal Records

Death Records

Federal and Other Inmates

Marriage and Divorce Records

Neighborhood Checks

People Searches by Address, Name or Phone

Public Records

Relative Searches

Reverse Phone or IP Searches

Sex Offender Records

World Records

Don't warn someone ahead of time, gather the intel, make a plan, then implementation. :)

Or just send a pile of shit from shitsenders to his address

Time to start call-bombing this faggot anons. Has anyone dialed this number to verify though?

bumperino bumperoo