Why is this show so fucking shit and why does everyone seem to like it?

Why is this show so fucking shit and why does everyone seem to like it?

reddit

because it's so meta. everything in it is a reference to classic 80s movies.

I thought it was okay. I binge watched it with family so maybe that skewed my opinion some. The 80's aesthetic did nothing for me but I liked the whole government conspiracy story and the aliens look cool at least. Looks like the next series is gonna be a lot different in tone which i'm happy about. It's like a 5/10 show, nothing spectacular.

I enjoy theorizing shit, it's why I enjoyed Gravity Falls before realizing that Hirsch actually never planned anything out and just inserted random bullslhit.
This will probably be the same, but for the moment the surge it gives me is enough.

DUDE THE 80'S LMAO

this tbh

It's another show that tries to harp on 80's nostalgia for people too young to have lived through it and who can't point out how wrong they get the era.

Pic related is the only reason I watched it and I wasn't even paying attention so much as just waiting for her to come back on screen.

why is that popcorn covered in motor oil?

PUNCH
SOME
PEOPLE
IN
THE
FACE

I thought it was alright.
That last episode was pure cheese though.

all shows are shit tbh. so no wonder this is shit. i dont watch it

She's going to turn into the next Miley Cyrus.

she already is

Stand by Me with sci-fi suff

>>>/waifu/

ayy

Is this show poozed? Someone tell me so I can save me time if so.

I mean, besides the spic nigger and jew kids.. no not really…

It's a multi-culti-gang solving mysteries in a white suburban-town.

So yeah, it's pozzed.

And shit, the first season of Wayward Pines was better.

Scooby-Doo?

It was pretty good. My only big complaint is that the monster was crappy CGI. They should've gone full 80s nostalgia and had a nice rubber suit.

Reminder that Nancy's boyfriend was completely justified in beating on that school shooter looking creep

You really is colorblind.