Does greek pussy taste like a Gyro?

Real question here. I was talking to my girl, and we were both really hungry. We both love gyros, (pronounced yee-rohs), the greek meat sandwich thing. I said to her "hey, this girl in my class is Greek! I really want a gyro now! Thats what i want for dinner."

So she says back to me "well, if seein her greek ass made you hungry, i figure id let ya know that her pussy isnt gonna taste like a gyro. So whatever." She was visibly upset with me. This made me wonder,
does greek pussy taste like a gyro?
Why else would she get so upset with me over seeing a greek girl and wanting a gyro, unless shes afraid id stop talking to her for the greek chick because id love the thought of eating her out all the time, since it tastes like a gyro.

So Holla Forums, has anyone here been with a greek girl?
Did she taste like a gyro?
If so, does it vary?

I don't fuck Greek girls because they aren't white

Does Mexican pussy taste like tres leches?

No. No it doesn't

Gross

Es bueno

El Deported

Gross. Thats gross.

No guys, im actually curious. If greek pussy does taste like a gyro, then im gonna go fuck me some greek chick!

I dated an Italian chick and hers tasted like fish. and an Indian girl, hers tasted of spicy curry. I wanna know if greek vagina tastes like a gyro…

Greece is where all of white civilization came from.

Hitler thought of them as Aryans, not to mention they are the cosmic race (closest one to being the legendary super Aryan)

checked and correct.
All civilization comes from an ancient society of pedophiles and passionate homosexuals.
I don't see them worshipping women so much as objectifying them for generations to come.

Women are objects. They have no other purpose but to be objectified.

undoubtedly the ancient greeks were white. it's in the air how mixed your average modern greek is.

Shut up you dumbass taconigger

((( )))
Fuck off D&C shillfag! Hitler said the cosmic race were Aryans, and I stand with him. Why does the legendary super Aryan trigger you do much?

Jake Paul shill detected

Jake Paul shill

If you want gyro then there is an easier solution: gyroscope.

lol, obvious Jake Paul shill

If it does, she should see a gyrocologist.

lol. taconiggers fucking suck.

D&C shill, no more brothers war!