Have you ever put a 14yo girl in your dick?

Have you ever put a 14yo girl in your dick?

Tell me everything

How about putting a 6 month old in your dick.
w
o
r
m

I've never put my dick in anything

I let my sister throw her sweet 16 at my house because our mum wouldnt have it at hers. I was renting alone, so it didnt mine. lots of drunk teenagers. I wasnt drinking so I could keep the peace. People left, and some stayed. I ended up going to bed and 2 of the girls followed me. I fooled around with one of them, and the other was passed out the second she got in my bed. I got a blowjob from the other girl. Found out later she was 14.

so your sister left but those 2 girls stayed behind? fake

I never said my sister left. She went to her room with a few of her mates to go to bed. I went to bed, and 2 other girls followed me. One passed out, and the other fooled around with me for a while. Got a good BJ. Found out a week later that she was 14. I assumed legal because the age of consent where I live is 16, and it was sisters 16th.

why only do it once? you should take advantage of that good fortune

have you ever put a 14yo dick in your girl?

While studying to be a teacher Ive had girls under 12 be flirty. Lightly touch my dick when they walk past, and then look back. ive never done anything, because It's impossible and not worth prison. One sat on my lap and put her hand right on my dick while pretending to shit her position. She looked at me with a red face and I asked her to get off.

you have good self control

How do you pretend to shit yourself?

Typo. meant to say shift. she sat on my lap and tried to move around to find a comfortable position, and put her hand right on my dick. As a teacher I had to tell her to get off. Boys like to sit on laps too, but non have ever been flirty.

you should have rubbed your hard on a little into her butt just to see what should would do before you made her get off

I did lol. She sort of slid down my legs like a slide and went right over it. This girl did stuff like this loads of times. Once while complaining about her family she played my belt but kept rubbing her hand on my dick. when I got hard she kept going. Nothing full on, just gentle rubs, but she smirked at me. Once she hugged me from behind without me knowing she was coming, and fully grabbed me. I had to grab her hands off, and tell her not to because its innapropriate. But teachers and children usually have pretty close relationships in europe, like, its ok to hug and stuff, but letting them go too far can still land you in trouble. I ended up moving to Australia for a better paying job, so I never started teaching again, but it was fun while it lasted. I did it for years.

no, most 14yo girl won't fit in my dick hole

why didn't you fuck the girl at your sisters party?

I tried. She said no, and I didnt want to rape her, but she was more than happy to suck me off lol.

No, but i did put a 10yo dick in a 9yo pussy, 38 years ago.

I fucked my 14 year old kid cousin when i was 19. Was fucking SO GOOOD. Felt her cum on my dick like 4 times. Pussy walls convulsing and everything

Honestly her 14 year old pussy was pretty much the best thing ever and has VERY firmly converted me into a MAJOR hebephile. But goddamn I met this 23 year old since I moved to Wisconsin and honestly she is waifu material. Feel conflicted kek she has a Hitler youth haircut and is qt3.q4

Can you describe how a 14yo pussy feels like?

Why do you post strongest claymore with your crappy story

How do you put a girl in your dick?

I once had a girl sit on my lap.

The same way you put tits between your penis.

Why the fuck would you want to sit on your teachers laps in a non sexual way?
It's not comfortable to begging with.

very carefully

me too
i was 13 she was 14
middle school during lunch. had a big thick ass. she was on track team and had great ass and legs. her name was Brianna

i had bought her a slice of pizza and lemonade. she didnt have momey and i dont like it when my friends dont eat. i was a fat fuck so i could not eat lunch and it wouldnt matter. but most of my school mates were athletes or skinny. so they needed to eat lunch

so we go out to the school patio where i sit down on the stairs. because im a fat fuck and never thought i was worthy to sit with the regular kids. everyone sits on the benches and chairs. all but Brianna

she walks with me and and proceeds to tell me to open my legs a bit, so i do, then she tells me to lean back, so i do, then she plops her big ass on my lap! she then begins eating lunch. a lot of the school kids kept coming around freaking out. asking if we were bf/gf or something. she told everyone that walked by that she liked me and thatim always nice to her no matter what. which was true: but im kind of a beta and a stepping stool when it came to classmates. so i was nice to everyone regardless

she kept wanting me to try her lemonade. she kept telling me how SOOOO GOOOOOD the lemonade was and pushing her can near my mouth. i kept telling her i bought it for her and she should drink it. but she was persistent nonetheless. i honestly didnt drink from the can because i had never kissed a girl and sipping on her can was an indirect kiss and i was freaking out internally and too afraid to show it so i did nothing

she also kept trying to get me to buy some food so we could share something. i repeatedly asked her if she was still hungry id buy her whatever she wanted to eat. she kept telling me she didnt want me to buy her anything else. she wanted to share with me. she told me to eat lunch with her. i kept repeating that i was fat and i shouldnt be eating. i can go a day without lunch. she kept insisting i eat lunch. it was bad to skip lunch. i kept telling her maybe for her but im really fat and people like me shouldnt eat linch everyday.

tbh i was hungry but didnt want her to get off my lap. plus im a loser. i didnt want her to see me stuff my face. plus, i really did starve myself like every other day to try and lose weight. i didnt want those warm hot buns getting off my lap. and by this point we were talking and laughing and she basically was on my genitals. directly on top of my balls specifically. the pressure was intense

lunch was about to end and she got up to throw her trash. i thought my magic moment had ended. then she passes up all the jocks and comes to sit on my lap again and this time wraps both her hands around my neck. her small chest literally inches from my face. i start sweating

she whispers in my ear why im sweating so much. i tell her because im so hot. she whispers how do i like her sitting on my lap. i blurt out
It makes me hot!!
to which she giggles like a schoolgirl and gives me a big hug and tells me im so bad, thank you, and she had fun and we should eat lunch together. then the bell rings and she goes to class. i immediately went to the bathroom. did i mention i came in my pants when she put her arms around me? cuz i did. i ejaculated right as she put both her hands around the back of my neck. it felt so fucking good! i wadded up all the toilet paper trying to soak up my cum. hoping nobody would see a stain

then i proceeded to not ever eat lunch for the rest of the school year. i would "ghost" because i didnt want me to cum again in public and everyone notice and make fun of me and then she would think i was uncool. so i basically stopped seeing her because i was afraid she would realize im a loser. in between classes she would ask where ive been but id make an excuse

in reality id go to a private stall in the bathroom and cry wishing she would be my gf. the whole lunch hour. or id go to the empty orchestra hall and contemplate what i could do to make her my gf before realizing she will never want to be with me and then the bell would ring and id go back to class

good story though. i've hid cum in my pants plenty of times, im sure everyone could smell it, even after wiping it down.

I once fucked a 14yo girl when i was 30.
And man can i tell you that it was the GREATEST thing that i've expierenced.

So i've met this cute casual hot long brown hair hebe teen on omegle.
After some introduction we started to talk about how hot it would be me if she had a 20 year old bf (which i told her i was 20), after a while she told me where she lived and quite surprisingly i actually lived close to her which ended in her giving her kik to me.

So after not many sexual conversations i've offered to take her out late in the night to the cinema just on the day her parents went out for visiting their friends.
It was such a convenient absolutely lucky moment, especially when she told me she was a virgin and that she also never sucked a cock before, i just felt pure happy luck.

On that day, somewhere around 7pm i got in my car and drove to her house (it was a one hour drive).
Then on around 8pm i arrived at her house, met her and my frist impressions were on how cute and perfect her body was.
So i took her into my car, drove her to the cinema, bought some snacks snacks for her and we watched the movie (surprisingly no even bothered to say anything).
And then FINALLY, around 11pm when the movie ended.

I took her into my car, and drove her to a totally dark empty forest, i only became even more excited to the point where i literally felt like i could not wait any longer.
Then we finally arrived at the forest, while we were stepping out the car she told how nervous but also a bit horny she was ( you could have also see how a little bit scared she was).
I took her to the front of my car, then i talked her into sucking my cock and she went on her on knees.
I unzipped my pants and took my dick out close against her face.
She looked surprised and even more scared then ever when she saw my dick.
I told her it was nothing to be scared about, then she grabbed my dick and started to first lick on the head and then slowly started suck my dick.
I was the best thing i saw in whole life how my dick was in her mouth and how she used her lips on the head of my dick to suck on it.
After some secs, i commanded her to suck a bit deeper and that she needed to use her tongue a bit more.
After a min i grabbed her by the head, and forcefully pushed it a bit which made her gag quite a bit.
I really liked the gagging a of a cute 14yo so i also started to push my dick repeatedly deeper and faster in her throat which made her gag a whole lot more to the point she even cried a little.
Then i took my dick out of her mouth with a whole lot of warm drool.
Then she got up, took off her pants and then i grabbed her arms and forcefully placed her against the front of my car.
She then asked me to be careful, i first slowly started to get inside her tight puss and then quickly started to penetrate faster and deeper.
She asked me to go a bit slower but i ignored her started to go even more quicker and deeper which she ten immediately started to scream which let me to take my whole dick in her pussy which made her scream even louder then ever.
After i was done (i didn't cum yet) i took my dick and then she asked if we were done which i replied with that there's still one thing left to do.
She told me she didn't want anymore but i answered that she isn't going before ending it with sucking dick.
She then went back on her knees, i told her she needed to suck and play around with her mouth on my balls.
She didn't want to but i forced her, i then shoved my balls into her mouth, and she began choking, gagging and while she had my balls in her mouth and my dick laying on her face.
She started to cry even more and looked like she couldn't take any more.
After like 5 minutes, i took my balls out of her mouth and started to facefuck her like i owned her.
Then quickly after a 2 minutes, i shoved my whole dick in her throat and cummed in her mouth.
She swallowed most of it and i then brought her back to her house.

The best thing i've done in my whole life, there doesn't exist anything better than this.

wtf man

cool story. still fake news

Story sounds too good to be true but I came anyway.

How difficult do you think it's to convince a 14yo girl?
If you're autistic, yes

I think she would have told the police and you would n't be telling this story online. She's a virgin and you brutally facefucked her and took her virginity without her going on a bitchfit? Yeah, nah…

I didn't brutally facefuck her.
I talked her into it it with a lot of conversations and excited it with fucking her.

Good for you, dude. This is my dream anyway. Them 14 year olds, man.

Yea like ok, sure she cried because she handle sucking my balls but i told her afterwards that it was just pure fun.
She didn't call the cops or anything, i'm still here.

Honestly, if this happend in germany or in any other western european country.
He wouldn't have got not more than a sentence of one year.

idiot