Obama and Putin exchanged death stares at G20

Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama exchanged death stares at the G20 summit in Hangzhou, China.

After the meeting, Obama revealed that the two had talked about how they could achieve "a serious significant interruption, and verifiable hostilities in Syria" and on Ukraine, which Russia invaded in 2014.

Putin: Hey, you are not perfect Obama, so do not judge me. END

michellhilton.com/2016/09/obama-e-putin-trocam-olhares-de-morte-no-g20.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Bruni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who can't hold eye contact are taught to look at the person's chin. It almost looks like eye contact, and the person with the anxiety problem doesnt look like he has it.

Nice catch.

Only ONE of these men has a black belt in Karate and Judo.

best is to look right in between their eyes IMO

Wow they fucking hate each other eh?

Can't wait to see the Putin-Trump dynamic.

he's really got it made, lads

Obama honestly has the look of defeat on his face. He knows that Putin has the upper hand at the moment, which explains Putin's pitying smirk.

My analysis, take it with a grain of salt

I see a picture of Putin staring at a gorilla in a suit.

Is this a joke

I'd put everything on Putin

hugs and laughs

Still cant even look at him straight in the eyes just like the last G20. How America voted for such a fucking cuck TWICE is beyond reason

Someone did.

First pic looks like Putin's ready to pull a gun on him.

Maybe it was rigged.

That was just when Russia and the globalists were on the same side.

Now it is obvious that Putin and his boys want to return Russia to an Imperial state, and keep the Jew away from their interests.

YANKEE MANLETS BTFO

Which would also explain recent attempt on his life. Kikes know they are losing, so they are being blatantly obvious that they are trying to destabilize russia again.

Nice image cockhead.
Fix that fucking shit before you post.

I used to look at peoples nose when I was like that, but I stopped doing it because it started to make me laugh.

Did you ever come up with any explanation to why an assassination attempt on someone in who is currently in China happen in Moscow?

Not necessarily an assassination attempt, but the chauffeur could be a valuable person or his death could just be a hint for Putin to watch out on being a bad goy.

Around blacks…

He knows that unlike Putin he's not the one actually in charge of his country's policies.

Google is saying Putin is 5'7". This could be some more Berenstain world shit.

Enjoy getting your IP datamined.

It's pretty depressing that a poop skinned lazy ass babby nigga is a perfect representation of western culture

they can't escape it

Bruni is a kike. Fuck off shill.

Remember to sage all michellhilton.com threads

nice try, NIDF

Archive, nigger, archive. And never direct link shit. If you want to include both archive and link, then at least have the courtesy to put a space before .com, so that it doesn't trace back here, cuck.

Sarkozy is proof enough; he's an hungarian jew and he can't pass on the jewish hereditary heresy to his childrens as a male, only jewish females can.

I checked a while ago and it said Putin was 5' 8". He's definitely not tall but it seems they're exaggerating it.

Obama's such a beta bitch. I"m so glad both China and the Philippines have given him the middle finger publicly. I can only hope more countries follow suit in the next few months.

this is the pettiest little faggot shit I've ever seen. Obama is an embarrassment.

so Obongo is withering away to a melanin skeleton just like the rest of the dems

what disease is killing them all?

Bruni's real dad is an Italian who cucked her (((father))) with her mum
Her surname is Tedeschi - a well known Jewish name in Italy
She grew up the granddaughter of the kike who founded the CEAT tire company

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Bruni