I wrote this a couples days ago

Hail Kek?
Praise Eris?
Fn​ord?

Senior, I cannot fathom the profundities. Please enlighten this lowly one

>>>/reddit/

ate sushi with mayo once
never again

It was a great sacrifice that I put up for stake. Will Goddess take notice of me?

Not gay to like traps

kinda want to fuck that pepe

OP is a Jake Paul shill

Autistic and borderline schizo shit I did 2 days ago.

every time i shower i pee on my own foot because it arouses me

That's stupid why do they charge extra for ice
Fucking jews

Take that shit to >>>/nothingness/ or >>>/fringe/

this pic

I need some time to process this.
I just can't even right now

when i was 23 a girl basically asked me to fuck her and i went autistic

My dad was BBQing and forgot the chicken so told me to mend the fire while he was out. I said sure. the smoke could be seen from quite a ways away so i guess this blonde girl saw smoke and went to see where it was coming from. our conversation went somewhat like this:

me: making sure the fire doesnt go out
no
making sure the fire doesnt go out. listening to music
(by this point i just wanted her to go away. she was white. blonde. a bubbly bimbo airhead. slightly chubby but any normal person wouldnt say no so i kept my answers short but the bitch didnt get the hint. maybe between 19-21yo)
my dad is cooking for us
went to buy chicken. dumbass forgot.
oh. okay…
well my dad went to buy for two. dont think we will have any left over
probably not. he didnt know you were coming. just bought for me and him
i dont drink. i dont like sports either. those are my dads. ice chest is full so we have some out
no clue. i dont drink. whatever he normally buys i guess
nah i live somewhere else. my dad lives here. we kind of having a father-son weekend or some shit. i dont know. its his birthday so im just here doing whatever he wants
No. dad doesnt like strangers in his place
i have to watch the fire. if i leave we can get a ticket. no
nope. just doing whatever he wants to do i guess.
DOING WHATEVER HE WANTS TO DO I SAID!
probably not. later

So what ends up happening is my dad shows up like a fucking hour later. fucking drunk. but he did buy a lot of food. we cook out. once all the food is prepared i giggle to myself. he asks why. i tell him this stupid bitch wanted to steal our food. what a dumb slut, eh dad? he asks huh? i tell him the story
YOU STUPID IDIOT!! WHERE DOES SHE LIVE!?
so i tell him i think she said 304. so he goes and invites her for dinner. we were supposed to eat outside like a father-son picnic but instead they go inside and dont come out for a bit. i try to open the door and my fucking dad locked me outside. so i tend to the fire as he fucks her then they come out and we have a fucking shitty picnic. two drunk assholes and me fucking wanting to kill myself. i live with my mom and he was my ride home. they both fucking fell asleep in his bedroom. so i had to call my mom to pick me up

on the way home i started tearing up. fucking asshole dad would rather spend his weekend with a whore than with me!! didnt realize i had those feelings til i started crying honestly

Tabarnak! Is that an Haitian mcdonald?

That's sad.

That ass

Fucking neophytes