YOU ARE ALL OWED NOTHING

YOU ARE ALL OWED NOTHING

All of you complaining about the Alt Right, the Alt Lite,

If people want a movement where:

- Homosexual crime is punished with the law rather than by bogging
- Jewry is made separate from society by deportation rather than gassed
- A small element of non-whites are allowed to remain in society

Then there is nothing you can propose to gain ideological dominance. Signaling how extreme and hardcore your views are (while barracking for Trump and that flip gangster) on this nihongolese webinar site is just frivolous.

Or am I wrong?

You are wrong.

So long, fag. Don't let the door hit your cancerous ass on the way out.

ur gay lol

LMAO

slide it

But I thought gays loved muslims

What you wrote does not follow.

If ever we or people like us take power we must destroy our enemies without mercy and absolutely so that they do not come back later and return the favor ten fold.

Well technically tourists, ambassadors, and business makes this inevitable.
However cucking on removing non-whites from the "citizenry" is a half measure that will not be tolerated by us or by the non-whites you leave behind. They will be very resentful and prime ground for the very jews you let go to start subversive actions against your government.

Homosexuality should be punished by immediate death (the adoption of eugenics plan covers this) save some that will be used for live medical experiments to determine what the cause of this form of metal illness and preventative measures so that we as a society are never plagued with this mental illness again.

wrong board op
you should have said

I hate newfags

I understand the forced consensus on this board because I've been here for almost two years.

I'm asking why a heap of people here are complaining, in a truly liberal manner, that the rest of the internet isn't as hardcore as they are and that other people aren't doing what they want. It's just sad; what are you expecting to happen?

Maybe we need an alt alt right?

I actually agree. It seems like Holla Forums wants to make a gang over changing the law. Many who respect the law or Constitution are seen as cucks. I understand that sometimes authority does not uphold law, but you can't be too angry when it does in a way that you don't like, as long as it's not unAmerican.
Like in one anti-nigger thread, a nog was trying to stop an attack or fight between two womem, then some violent white man hit him for trying. Whether or not you want niggers here at all, you can't behave like that.

Sup FBI

What people are complaining about is this emergence of the term "alt-right" which is being applied to us and those like us as if we were in agreement with the cuckservatives to whom the term actually applies. The true state of affairs is that we drive forward ideology from the deepest levels, with more and more people coming to agree with US rather than those cuckservatives. All of those on the "alt-right" are basically just taking credit for our work and then also saying that because "they did it", they have the right to redefine the objectives of all conservatives to be in line with their own liberal views. It's Milo taking credit for the Overton Window shifting while also trying to define its limit before it slips to the point where he'll suffer consequences for his actions. It's literal subversion by foreigners and degenerates in order to save their own skins from the awakening of White Nationalism.

That's what people are pissed about in regards to the "alt-right". It isn't an actual thing, it's just another attempt to push liberal policies as somehow being conservative.

That would be because republicanism is inherently cucked. There is nothing in American political history to respect. This country's very founding is simply part of a trend of unEuropean activity which has been going on since the invasion of Christcucks. If nothing else should make it so clear, it would be that titles of nobility are expressly forbidden by the Constitution. Aryan does not translate to "republican one" for a reason.

Gee user why would anyone complain about this?

The social pendulum swings. We are aware that it won't go or way immediately however in time it can. Similarly communists are voting for Hillary since the longer we have a left wing president the longer politics drifts to the left. At some point a communist will win. If trump wins then the next democrat candidate for president will have to tone down his globalist agenda while the right wing candidate can attempt to pull society further to the right.

I don't know who is more retarded, people calling Hillary (a neocon corporatist shill) a communist, or people calling Trump a next Hitler. You Americans are really hopeless.

I had my fill of democracy.
A patriot should seize power by force and remove the communists.

Into the bog with you!

But Moishe, you are the communists

Which is why we will use the full strength of the government against them!

What you propose is only allowing the leftists to use the Government to crush us a kin to allowing a mugger to kill you rather than using your concealed carry to defend yourself.

The "Day of the Rope" and the "Night of the Long Knives" are ancient recurring events dating back to when Germany was filled with Celts, rather than Germans.
- Homosexuals and degenerates will be strangled and thrown into the bog or similar putrid body of water from once they sprang. They can avert this by, "Don't ask, Don't tell".
- Jews will be thrown down Mim's well for they have poisoned it. So that they may more easily drink from it..
- And criminals and thus non-whites will be hung upon a tree , so that they may become wise like the Measurer had.
Only these sacrifices to the gods will show them our will is real. Truly they are to help our enemies find the problem they have with us, we only want to help who is lesser than ourselves Refugees Welcome..

These are the traditions which got us through ice ages. Such things can only be taken from us, once our blood is stolen. That must never happen and what our enemies want most from us is the blood which unifies us.

It will take time for you to see these things happen but before your death you will look upon the truth found in these deeds.

Lol then make it be so instead of complaining about Milo.

The "alt-right" isn't doing shit either, they're just going around using Holla Forums memes, raking in advertising shekels from them and "raising awareness". It's all very feminine - just bitch about shit hoping that things will change.

But what about all those who want to identify as White and help our cause that Colin Lidell talks about, are you going to give them the boot too?

Change is not brought about due to "proposals". The people who own this country know that. America didn't win its independence because it had better proposals, they gathered weapons and beat the King's military. Proposals have never brought about the kind of changes that are needed.

Get in the bog
>>>/bog/

You aint been here for two fucking months faggot. Quit jewing.

I'm having a hard time follow this troll narrative, people saying pol isn't alt-right and that it's another tea party containment means people are saying they're "owed".. ? I haven't seen any "owed" comments or wanting to be alt-right, or wanting alt-right to be their kind of alt-right. You're the first I've seen float any of this.

I think he means that "alt right" doesn't owe Holla Forums anything since it's exclusively Jewish creation and controlled opposition.

They did steal our memes though.

if you wanna be a butt-bandit, you're gonna have to get in the bog

if you want to be a giant kike, you're gonna get in the bog

if you're gonna scream dindu nuffin, into the bog with ye

bog life 4eva

The Alt-Right was created by a Jew and is run by Jewish shills. It doesn't matter what you say, Holla Forums does not compromise

The AR is putting Holla Forums in a state where it can't say no to an extreme and stupid position. For instance with homosexuality: A quarter to a third of men have had a homosexual experience, usually in their youth. Logically, and because laws are made to be upheld, 30% of men are going to have to be executed. It's a position that ignores human nature, which belongs in the leftist realm, as evidenced the commie style mass murdering conclusion. Arguing against it gets you the le bog man invective. It doesn't occur to anyone that Tacitus probably had other, non-historiographic motives.

The Bog puts Holla Forums in a position that deserves to be punished by the alt right. You will always be made subordinate to a competing internet movement that is faithful to human nature. This is one example where activism "memeing, invective against Jews and cuckservatives" is not enough and where derided theory is actually important.

Same goes with migrant individuals possessing cognitive alleles that the white underclass do not. The white underclass is enough of a menace to itself and the rest of society. Racially divergent, intelligent individuals are a borderline issue in comparison. WN must tackle the underclass with eugenics. Non-WNs find WN bizarre because they are keenly aware of these class distinctions. White genocide is almost consciously justified as an effort against the stupid and poor.