RACE

We've all seen the different infographs of skull shape for whites asians africans etc, but has Holla Forums ever compiled any significant research about what different sub-groups look like?

I want to be able to tell apart different sub-ethnicities, for example welsh vs irish, egyptian vs turk, korean vs nip etc

Or does Holla Forums know of any professional research to link to? It's difficult to find anything that covers both genetic haplogroup and physical appearance that is more in depth than something like the difference between R1b and E3a

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/Race_Face_Plates.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslim/nig forced migration is killing a ton of genetic pools right now, you have to wait for some stability.

There used to be a website called humanphenotypes.com where you could see all kinds of human phenotypes, it's based on craniology from the 20th century. The site is gone but there's still an older archive available - fair warning though, you might get hooked and start looking at people differently forever:

>>>/4chan/

First of all, dont post shit if you havent a clue, what you are talking about.
Those skulls are of different SPECIES.
Here, try to educate yourself:
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace

I know it's not scientific, but you can always go with the crude method and search for images of people of certain ethnicity and sub-ethnicity, taking note of reoccurring traits to identify them later.

For a simple example, Irish tend to have long, oval-like faces with some having a concave mouth, and some having their mouth leveled with the rest of their face. Irish tend to have either red, blonde, or black hair. Scottish, on the other hand, tend to have stone jaws, small heads, blonde, red or black hair. Scottish with long faces, however, tend to show more English traits. See Bruce Campbell and Craig Ferguson for those traits. Those sorts tend to hail from south Scotland, where there's a higher English population and therefore more breeding between the English and Scottish.

It's crude, but it works. When I started trying this method out, I wrote down a prediction for my friends' ethnicity, and then asked them. About 90% of the time I was right. Needs improvement, but as long as you can recognize patterns, you should be fine.

Here:
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/Race_Face_Plates.htm

I call bullshit on this pic. The Israeli's nose is too small and doesn't hook enough.

Okay user, hope your intention is genuine and not just spreading bullshit Out of Africa jewish propaganda with this shitty false map.
So, here I will post some plates for anons, who are interested in this stuff.

Why am I not surprised?

So which race has mathematically the most symmetric face? Or are all races equally symmetrical? (I thought inbreds had more asymmetric faces?)

I looked into this as well.

Sadly we cant really do proper genetic testing together with facial features and look. Mostly cause your looks arent only based on genetics but much more.

As Dutch citizen i know much about this gene which probably has something to do with a germanic race of sailors around the north sea.

R-S21 or R1b U106.

I should have some other pics

Average is very beautiful, all of these women are very attractive except for the groids and a few of the asians.

my waifu is Finland

Yes. This plate is bullshit.
Kikes are mix between pic related tipes.

found some

Beauty ideal differ and is strongly connected to the race of the observer. But yes, there is connection to some mathematical principles, golden ratio, etcetra. Here are my favorites (pic related).

Like I showed in these pictures, you can clearly see culture had something to do with genetics.

The third one is clearly slavic/germanic, you can see it in the girls face, i guess because of her more round chin, most germanic women have a quite large chin.

No. It is only genetic. There is no other factor, of course, we are speaking about healty people here, not some pathology or starving.
Also, haplotype is only good statistical indicator of phenotype. For example, there is a lot of R1b (western European haplotype) in Central Africa, and there are Negroes, not Celts.

These average faces average out all the asymmetries and give a "perfect average face" even if nobody looks like the average face. As you can see, nobody in that table has a crooked nose. Thats because if you have 10 different noses pointing in 10 different directions, you will get one nose pointing towards the middle as the average,

I would like to know which race has the biggest standard deviation too. The standard deviation in these images would symbolise how many people in the population deviate from the norm, how many are "uglier" than the average?

I want numbers

Genetics creates culture. Nature/nurture impact is epigenetic, so, genome is everything.

Agree, Aisto is number 1 in true beauty. It is Nordid with some Baltid influences. Note, that Baltid is variety of Upper neolitic survivor, aka Cromagnid.
One note. If you see Nordids in Slavic countries, they are Germanic, not Slav.

I didn't look over the map very well tbh it was just the first high res pic I saw when i googled y-haplotype map.

some good stuff posted so far though thanks anons

What do you mean by this?

jewish noses points in only one direction

jews

Here. All numbers you want. Enjoy.

Nordid phenotype is germanic phenotype. Slavs are Alpines, Neo-Danubian, Baltids, Pontids, etcetra. If you see some fair haired blue eyed Slav, he has germanic ancestor.

Ok, no problem. Be careful next time, when in some map some arrow points out of niggerland, that map is jewish propaganda BS. If arrow points into the Africa, that is about right.

Yes. European, Nigger and Gook.

topkek mate

Something I found interesting is they did a study using hockey players, and found that face width correlates to aggresiveness in men.

will hunt down that study when I have a bit more time

Mate, I can already tell you the study is worth only an ass wipe.
Why focus on hockey players if you want accuracy?

ftfy