Misrepresentation of the alt right

im fucking sick of people like Milo Yiannopoulos claiming credit for conversations and ideas that started organically on full and half Chan , for instance the trolling of Leslie Jones , THAT WAS OURS he fucking dick rode it like the faggot he is and then stole the credit like the kike he is, youtu.be/jkrY6Ny7pMg , in this interview he strongly implies that he was in control of the entire thing and the interviewer says "why didnt YOU stop it" milo then says that why should he etc. the important thing to note is that the public exposed to that interview is getting the impression that this kike is influencing alt right politics when infact he only regurgitates ideas that have been on Holla Forums forever , sells them to his jew friends in the media , gains public acceptance because he is a gay jew who fucks niggers , and takes credit for it , RULE 65 YOU CUNT , im a long time lurker and almost never post but this guy got to me , hes like one of those thirteen year olds claiming to be part of "annonymouse" to look cool ,

kys

WEW LAD

Wonder how long it will take for the spammer to get here

How do you think us oldfags from the William Luther Pierce days feel about a bunch of weaboo faggot man baby numales trying to take over the cause?

You are to us what Milo is to you.

shhh im already here

get busy, fucko

Fuck off already

WLP's "cause" was radically different from "Alt-Right"'s cause.

I wouldn't exactly call it "taking over".

OP is probably this same lainfag who makes these threads just so he can spam his chink cartoon images

what the fuck

You should watch the latest Murdoch Murdoch cartoon…although as an oldfag you probably can't stomach cartoons and are disgusted by my suggestion.

but like william pierce says in the ep about us youngins
"Your generation has lived under occupation for so long!"

imo the conservative movement is being torn apart from the inside by oldfags who refuse to accept this

I agree about Milo but he's just a journalist, he's not the face or anything and he's doing exactly what you described because he is a journalist, he is part of the media and that's his job. What do you expect in these times…the movement is too small and our numbers too few… I think at least he brings the issue of free speech to the front by getting his ass kicked off twitter.

Nope, that was the hacker known as 4chan. Anything like that always is.

Why'd you stop?

stale pasta

Where the fuck did this alt-right larper come from?