Why does every thread have to discuss pedophilia? This is an image board, not a discussion board...

Why does every thread have to discuss pedophilia? This is an image board, not a discussion board. Why can't we communicate with each other using images? That is what this board is supposed to be for, after all.

Stop making pedo threads

Real men like women who are 16+ btw

shutup fatty

14 is good tbh

Proof that pedo = godly

ok

6-11 is best, end of story

btfo toddler fiddler

disgusting granny

t. samefag

lewd child face is lewd

Zhenya's cute though

only 2

not bad

dw friend im just larping as a hebe more oc pls

Rpr6ttX

there is nothing wrong with being a pedohebe though

Fuck of with your shitty discord halfkike

Im legit a hebe but it seems like there isn't many of us left ;-;

Stop with this granny thread. Real men prefer fresh meat

i took the lolipill, my best age is 10-11 but its gradually getting younger as 11 year olds are getting too bitchy these days online when i talk to them so i go the next level and mods instantly banning them makes me even more motivated to make them love me ;)

delete these grannies

why is it always Russian girls?

delete this comment

This thread included, have a sage

fuck off

damn really i only aim for 12 y/o and they're pretty is to manipulate but is it manipulation if they were going to show you anyway?

they are not fat, stuck up and no helicopter parenting that poisons lolis as soon as they learn to talk only to drop them to marxist schooling day care center also known as school. Its all about loli economics,

im just lazy as of recent to make 11-13 year olds to love me so i just take the path of least resistance.

cute girl. I'd post that video of her standing near the pool looking at the camera making cute faces, but it's bannable lol?

go ahead, i've been premabanned a dozen times already. what are you waiting for?

this plus no one's moderating atm. Well i dont think so