Teen pick up thread

can we have a TPT now?.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm….

who is that spic?

how many blond spics have you seen in your life?

Hundreds, but none of them want to come to America. I wonder why.

yes

I think she's dead

Go back to whatever normalfag site you came from

sure but preteens>teens

I'm currently being eyed by prepubescents and literal grannies. Will losing weight help me get into PTP territory?

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX
>>>/creep/

It's the latest shitty forced meme from the abutistic "mind" of the reject obsessively spamming Holla Forums every fucking day of his "life".

I do like that "shitted" thing though, but only because it's probably driving the dweeb spamming blacked and "cumskin" and "kino" utterly insane.

What's that discord?

need a phone number to join

what's the problem goy?

OP, I'm sorry but you're a loser. I mean, not specifically because you sleep with teens, because you *target* them.

I mean don't get me wrong, I used to be like you. And truth be told I'm with a 17 year old girl right now, my thing is virgins. I'm not special, the thing is you should just stop *caring* about the age. That's my philosophy. I look at a girl and just judge how attractive I find her, and ignore whether she's 25 or 14.

See I realized one day part of why I was targeting teens was because I was a little intimidated by girls my own age. I expected they'd want older men, expect more of me, be more intelligent than me. But that was really fucking dumb, and none of it's true. You know how they say "women are like children"? It's true. None of the girls in their 20's I've slept with have thought or talked any different than the teens. And I know how this is going to sound, but *some of them* are better at conversation than their teen counterparts. I know, I know, but you have to talk to them between ejaculations, especially if you're not just looking for sex. And teens these days are annoying as fuck. I fucking hate tumblr so much. I've dropped girls just for using terms like "bae" and "fukkboi". Even the one I'm fucking right now, as smart as she is, you know what her fucking hobbies were before I found her? Watching let's play videos, slender man, five nights at freddy's, and Sonic the fucking Hedgehog. Don't get me wrong, I love her, and I'm improving her a lot, but I'm saying that's the light end of what you can expect if you try dating teens. She has GameGrumps hoodies and draws fan art of Markiplier.

The girls in their 20's? Same mindset. They still want to be treated like children, they still want to be talked down to, they're still dumb as fuck in some ways and smart and others, but for example, last 26 year old I fucked? She was obsessed with Star Wars and Fallout. And she had a freaking kid.

Is it the age or the experience? I just like girls talking to me about their school drama and not office drama.

yes

it wasn't always like that

That's not actual advice on how to do it.

How the fuck you approach 14 year old girls when you're 24? They're not on Tinder!

you don't
you'd be surprised.

Sup nigga.
How's things?

17 maybe, but I'll be ecstatic if I ever found a 14 yo there.

many…
t. huefag

fuck off you piece of shit

yes, there are no 14 - 15 on tinder, I can barely find 18…

huhues are not Spics.
some huhue citizens come from Germany and have Zero native dna.
they're huhues on paper but have not much to do with that land.

has it occur to you that if you're over 18 Tinder won't allow you to much with someone younger?.
still, you get some bitch who lie about being 18 just to get some adult cock.

Some of the girls you talked to might've been retarded, like you.

nigger, it was allowed in the past for 16 yo, but the app was updated, only 18+

but you may be onto something, I will make a new account where I say I'm 18

high school bathrooms would be a place to start

Ok, let's say I get into the school with some excuse, then what I say to the girl at the bathroom?

Are you here to pee or are you here for me?

wouldnt work

fuck me and let me record in 4k60fps so there's finally a decent cp video on the internet
i will pay you $2,000 and i promise none of your friends or family will see it

How about:
*kneel and open mouth* "use me, please."

sage

It would not be CP & I don't have 2000$

No. This only after I take her come after a few dates.

You make a death threat and rape her quietly before a classmate comes.

Can this be? Am I posting in a TPUT on 8ch?

this happens in other places?

It hasn't been habbening at all. Because of habbenings, ironically

Looks like the full party is here.

wat

lel, seems so

TPUTs were being nuked from orbit. There is a gonspiracy going on, mark me. Anons were getting too clever with a gorilla warfare sub-plot to meme hebe/ephebe acceptance

what the fuck is going on

u a psychologist?

Newfag leave already.

FULL THROTTLE

u fucked a teen?

i fucked your mother

i fucked your teen mother

wreckage

have you?
closest I got was 20yo. And she was lovely. Homo as this sounds, apart from the seggs, I remember the way she kissed my cheek and then hugged me after. More of that would be nice

yes

and there was more, the younger she was, the more it was

I fucked ALL teens.
You remember that hot girl in school you liked but never got a chance to confess to?
Got her for a midnight ride into adult land.
That shy girl you saw once at the coffee shop?
She's a moaner and into being choked.
Your childhood friend?
Loves riding and being called a whore.
Ah, the one awkward looking girl at the gamestop who was kind of cute?
She came half a dozen times at least.

I fucked all the hot girls I wanted.

I hunted down all the shy girls.

Never had female friends.

Hmm

share Holla Forumsrothers. We're all in this together
hopefully this thread lasts the night; I have to be off pretending I'm a-suicidal

who are you?

?

oh and fuck sharing, I'm here for more advice, after I went to college I lost touch

Elaborate?

This is me from just today (green)

what happened last night in sociology?

She was in sociology class, and kept thinking of last night.
I'm asking her about it to tease.

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX

whos this?

Teens love older dick.
Be older and have basic social skills = petite hoe sucking your toes

This is the girl who used to sit in the back of the class, that grew up to be a punk-rocker

deep

cunny

?

I really hope this is all false, user

They go to bar with fake I.D
They can't really complain if they showed falsified their age.

Either this or just talk to girls you remember talking to from when you where freshman and you were a senior. Supposing that you're only 20.
—–_–————————
Disclamer: Always make sure girls are old enough to legally consent to you fucking them before actually fucking them. And if that bother just go to a tourist resort in mexico.

this triggers my autism

Let say I'm 21 years old really skinny and short kind of like miceal cera but a bit more hairy and muscular, and still got my old private school uniform.

You think If I shaved my face I could just chill in my old highschool back yard and at the cafeteria at diner, during the first days of school, and pretend to be a new senior who goes there?

I meant when they where highschool freshman and you were a senior. Supposing that they were 12/13 when you were 17/18

—–_–————————
Disclamer: Always make sure girls are old enough to legally consent to you fucking them before actually fucking them. And if that bother just go to a tourist resort in mexico.

I don't think you've thought this through. It will likely take virgin (You) longer than the 'first days' to secure PTP. And the longer you run this undercover jumpstreet job, the greater the risk of hilarious fail. I say go for it.

are you some sort of professional troll?

I really want to discuss this seriously, under my unhiden IP.

Lets suppose I got friends who are still in the said Highschool, who could play the part and cover me when I'm about to get caught. I wouldn't fuck legally underage girls but they would still be minors. Of course I could just go for 16 years old college freshman and not risk to pass for a creep and have fare better conversation, but lets discuss this for the fun of it.

Also those said friends could help me get introduced to girls faster. If I only stay about 20 minutes during dinner time.

It's not like they know every single students.

is this- are you LARPing some ching-chong cartoon?

Who would do such a thing?

No, because in relife, the main character goal is to restart again, with better grade.

Mine is just to fuck, and possibly get a free gym for myself.

Who would do such a thing?

no. if PTP didn't hit on you when you were a teen yourself, chances are they won't hit on you now unless you worked on yourself.

get fit, how short are you?

I had girlfriends in highschool.
Vladimir putin short.

Meant to send this image but I don't care.

But the whole point is that I could pass for a teenager if I shaved my beard and wear oversized untucked button shirt. Do they still sag their pants? Is it still a thing?

ayo Holla Forumsro, how goes the autumn game?
query: I know you've advised against PUA in past threads, but what's your opinion on RSD (RealSocialDynamics)? I've been trying some of their shit and it seems to work

I half-envy you, transformanon; I didn't look 15 when I was 15. Don't get me wrong, wouldn't trade rugged manliness for anything, but when you live in a femishithole, it's not socially acceptable for MEN to be into teens or to do anything for that matter

do teens hit on you?
i don't know about your country, but over here teens tend to be taller, like 180cm is the lower limit of gen Z, god knows wtf they're feeding those bastards.

bullshit its all bullshit. it could only potentially have an edge if you already have a large social circle. and even then, the benefits are arguable.
it also involve acting and pretending to be someone else.

but most importantly, its useless with teen because you can't openly hit on them.
you have to get them to hit on you.

it really is all about looks

goddamn, I love that pic
I haven't seen any direct benefits yet, per se. But I must admit, some of the opinions in the vids (not SUPAR SEKRET TECHNIQUES XXD) did change the way I thought about 'game' or approaching wimmins. I think they're good pep-talks for getting to/staying in a confident state; might help some fags here, dunno
lel, this. Apparently, in the case of my neighbor, even if I wanted to land a direct missile strike, it cannot be done. I've tried ;_;

When I was 18 I used to work at a carnival fair at a Marina (basically a fake beach made out of a lake). I saw those 2 girls arguing loudly with each other. Basically a hot skinny teen my height, probably between 15~17 (age of consent is 16 here) and what seemed like either an elementary school senior or a secondary school freschman short and chubby 12~13. Sudently the taller one kicked a cup of ice tea on the ground. I came there I'd normally be supposed to kick her out but I'd close an eye on it if she gave me her number. She said no and just pick it up and went to the neirest garbage. While she was away I asked the other girl how old her friend was. To my surprise she said 12. That made me unconfortable so I just told her to have a nice day and left. During that day I kept seeing that girl winking her eye and waving her hand at me. I just ignored it. Eventually she came to talk to me and told me her friend was just kidding, that she was actually 16. So I was relief and told her that I felt like a creep asking her number because I thought she was hot. She said she could give me her Facebook adress, I didn't have a paper so she wrote it on my forearm. I said I would do the same but she told me her parents didn't like her to have pen marks on her body, so I suggested that i wrote my info on her chest so her parents wouldn't see it. She told me she prefered if wrote it on her leg. So she pulled up her short's sleeve and I wrote my info on her inner thigh. Thant she went on with her activity with her friend. Lather during the evening she came back and told me she pulled a prank on me, that she was actually 12 but that she appreciated me telling her she was hot. I never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

what the fuck? was i just used for an ego trip?
she won't even accept my facebook request
should have asked her to sleep over at my place but it was in really shitty shape

You played baseball with an horse?
I'm sure this probably just some sort of baseball linguo.

are you really that autistic or is this bait?

Whoops basketball I just missread your sport, I bet it upset you. How do you play basketball with an horse?

Wait a minute there is no second base in basketball. You're a fucking liar I bet you never even played basketball in your life.

I bet you just run around a criket field, naked on a horse with a shit basket and your balls hanging out and call it basket ball. The girl only came around because she wamted to use your shit basket. You stupid indian.

okay, you're pretty good, good laugh from me

Thank user lot

probably, but pep-talk won't get you laid.
women know in the first 10 seconds they see you if you can get some or not.
you can get her to notice you, wether or not you're hor type and she finds you hot is another story.

avoid at all cost, unless you're a master at picking up toos and have years of experience, you'll get fucked.
12yo are children, they're careless and have the attention span of a fish. they always get caught and when they do you'll go down with them.
obviously the price to pay is not the same, they'll just get a slap on the wrist and you'll go to jail for a long time.

as a general rule, if you're not used to picking up teens you should avoid going under 16.

with women (and teens) its better to be a pushy borderline rapy dude then a beta.
always remember that.
women will not hold it against you if you try to fuck them, you're a man.
most of the time they'll see it as a good thing, its an Alpha trait, fucking is what you do.
even if she turns you down the first time, maybe she's just n her rags, her slit isn't properly waxed or just not fresh enough and she doesn't want you to see it, it happens.
i never met any woman who was angry at a guy she finds attractive for trying to fuck her. i don't think that exists.

on the other hand, not trying to fuck them will turn off most women.
its funny because most guys think being a gentleman and not pushing sex too early is good. its the total opposite.
women do not want to initiate sex, they want to feel desirable, they want to know that you want to fuck them and most importantly they want to know that you're not ashamed nor afraid of your manhood. you're a man.

as a general rule, you should fuck (or at least try to) a woman as soon as you can, do not miss an opportunity.
if she turns you down the first time, 99% she'll be ready the second time.
if you don't try to fuck her the first time, most of the time she won't give you a second chance because in her mind you're a beta.

I didn't know she was 12 she told me she was 16, she was my height, her breast were developed, not big, but enough for me to think she was at least 15. (But then again when I was a 16 years old there was a cute 12 years old in secondary school who was really short like 1m58 and she had a massive rack, I bumped into her a few months ago she must be 16 now, she look exactly the same. Thin figure, cute face same height and chest size.) The girl only told me she was 12 a few hours after I. Also I generally avoid minors that haven't at least finish their secondary school regulary. 16 years old highschooler are pretty fucking lame compared to the ones in college. And the one who dropped out are even worst.

I was dating another girl at the time in another city so i just wanted to see how cocky i could get, apparently a lot, but not enough to fuck her i guess.

BTW, is it possible for a girl to approach me at a festival, give me her number, go on a date and then tell me she's not into relationships or sex?I call bullshit

She told me she wanted me as a friend, we went clubbing alone last time, and she declined again, even though she was pretty much all over me and she was dressed like a high class whore.
It's like she wants to date but doesn't want the sex.

I had a date last week we got dunk in my bedroom, eventually I asked her I could kiss her she said no, that she was sorry for friendzoning me because I remind her of her ex. I cried a bit than eventually as she talked stuff I don't remember, I just went for the kiss and we started making out and I grabbed her ass. We didn't fuck thought.

can't remember if I told you about the couple of nights in a row when she was looking in
odds are good, Chad man. Based on recent experiences, I seem to be an 'attractive' man apparently. But they're home less now that school's started somehow. I've actually been round twice thrice. Even bumped into her little brother while hill-sprinting, but not her. My paranoia is telling me her parents are in some way aware of my man-presence; they're instinctively trying to prevent her from being exposed to my musky scent

where does What, Holla Forumsro?

yeezus, user

It was afterwards while she spoke that I remembered to never ask permission to kiss. Just go for it but let her two seconds to react in case she doesn't want, so you don't force her.

We end up doing really romantic things, like waay too romantic for friends, like sit next to the river under the bridge away from anybody else and just talk and look at each other.

I got friendzoned in a nutshell

I feel for you, my nig-nog-a-sauruses, but sacking up is the only way forward for myself included
why do you think this habben?

Ask her to see her dildo collection, and offer a massage. Research female orgasm, and tantric massage. White Tiger Tantra, it's not hard but it takes practice. Soon you'll have a Haram of little sluts, trying to own you. Be a gentleman, treat them like a lady, and then fuck the shit out of them.

You can find the above files on a torrent search engine, good luck :)

no fucking idea, i went in strong and hard, she claims she likes to "give out numbers, flirt a bit, and then blueball" "but don't count yourself in that group" should have called her out then and there.

He's to nice, man up dude, like dirty harry.

Why do I asume you and your neighbors like to ask women on facebook to see their bobs and vagena flesh pliz.

bump

It'd be fun to dox the mods of both Holla Forums and Holla Forums. There used to be more free speech on both boards but now all AoC-related discussion is squashed by the tradcon/feminist mods, the user bases have been flooded with Reddit scum and the new mods are banning the original users. They also both ban for a wide array of things other than suggesting that Reefer Madness bullshit about fake psychological harm made up to take people's freedom away should be gotten rid of.

It'd be fun to dox the mods of both Holla Forums and Holla Forums. There used to be more free speech on both boards but now all AoC-related discussion is squashed by the tradcon/feminist mods, the user bases have been flooded with Reddit scum and the new mods are banning the original users. They also both ban for a wide array of things other than suggesting that Reefer Madness bullshit about fake psychological harm made up to take people's freedom away should be gotten rid of.

ffffffffff

the 'long night' bump

ffffffffff

Only two of that post was displayed when I made this post. Shit's fucked.

mine is gone too. not sure what Dysno is up to

thanks for reminding me. neet life is fucking fantastic. i can't believe i used to hate neets from all my heart.

lel, I was about to say
dys, I'm willing to compromise. I will settle for a penta flag of a different color as I am not a racist like yourself. It may also point in any direction that is not left.
Kind regards,
pentanigger

toplel user, flood-bump away

every man should experience emptying his balls in a PTP at least once

How do I into social skills, chad?