Face

how many pictures of your face are on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oOPnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump and relevant article

archive.is/oOPnI

Hopefully zero. After I failed at being a normalfag, I went and purged everything I could.

how long ago did you normalfag?

normie culture now involves sending le funny face snapchats to your friends who may post them on twatter

forever remnants of normalfaggotry on the internet

None.
I've never used Facefuck, or any other social media cesspit, and I never really liked having my picture taken, so outside a few in my mom's possession, you'd be hard pressed to find any pictures of me at all, let alone on the internet.

That's probably a good way to measure normalfaggotry.

Why can't you retards post a real link along with your CloudFlare ad?

probably none
I don't take pictures of myself, and even if I did I sure as shit wouldn't upload them to the internet

Though of course, whenever one is forced to leave the house, there is some chance of accidentally ending up in the background of some strangers photos, who will upload his epik selfies x^D to fecesbook where some goddamn normalfag coworker / relative / other random asshole might tag your face with your name

A shitload on myspace, I used to be normalfag back then. I haven't checked recently but hopefully they are all gone.

A very small amount (like, bellow 10) from a decade ago. In one instance I deleted the account, in another one the social network itself died. So I'm not too worried.

If you have any social contacts with normies whatsoever you're fucked, even if you just happen to meet them at some party. They will take photos of everything and upload them to their social networks, and you can't do anything about that.
Boss level is where your own family is full of such normies.

Hopefully none, especially on social media networks.

I don't have a facebook or twitter or any social media account, so I know I haven't uploaded anything there.
But I'm fairly sure my childhood friends have at least a facebook account, so I'm worried they've been uploading old photos with me in them, and tagged me in there causing facebook to create a skeleton account for me.

None, actually (publicly at least). I took care of that years ago.
I'm sure Facebook stashed away my pictures before "deleting" my account though.

Wait. There might be a couple on Chinese social media, but I wouldn't know how to find them or contact the people who might have posted them.

Tuenti?

No, it was something else but I can't remember the name. It was limited to just a few countries. It became irrelevant quickly because just the next year facebook came to these countries.

A few. Only one is my fault, in other cases it was

Hopefully none. I have never posted any photos of my face at all. I have never felt the need to show other people on the internet my face.
I always try to avoid cameras and make people delete photos of me if they take them.

My whole family hates to have photos posted of them, as they are all worried about government surveillance and losing their privacy.

I'm on a 4chan /r9k/ face compilation.

2, 1 posted my me when I was 15 on facebook and probably another by my sister.
Am I fucked?

Maybe about 8, and all of those were taken by relatives when I was younger. Considering my face changed a lot, I'm not really worried

Probably a few ones I sent through MSN Messenger.
Hundreds gathered by some background mobile app when I holded a normie's phone without properly covering the selfie cam.
Thousands from security/street cam images which are publicly live-streamed on the internet.

That I put? Maybe around 5
That someone else took? thousands upon thousands.

Hopefully none, I've only ever uploaded my face to facebook when I was a kid trying to fit in, but I have long deleted them.

No idea, but at least 20 from family on Facebook. I'm not on social media at all, so I can't check to make a better guess. It could be way higher for all I know. I'm pretty sure most of my pictures are with other people, so hopefully I stand out less. (I had a Facebook account for maybe 5 months before deleting it, but never posted any pictures of myself. I never understood why people love posting paragraphs about every stupid little thing they do.)

Why would you post a picture of yourself on an imageboard of all places?

My HS website has a group photograph which has me in the corner

I used to have a facebook account when I was 12 so I have~10 pictures of pre-teenage me out there (group pictures)

Pictures posted willingly? 0.

But then I was kind of astonished how my face was changing and how the only pictures of myself I had from when I was 15 or something was just a couple of pictures with my family.

So I whip out my DSLR every two weeks and do a classic prison-style mugshot and store them all, double-encrypted.

I literally don't have any pictures of myself online, and I only have maybe six pictures of myself in the real world.
Stay clean, Anons.
Lurk moar

orkut?

what are some of the fears that are driving all of you to remove photos of your face from the internet? the threat of impersonation? your likeness being used in unknown ways? is it simply the feeling of having your privacy invaded?

Fuckers are always uploading pictures of me to Facebook without asking. Someday I will make them pay.

It's the fear and anger of being added to the worldwide mass surveillance network. You don't become part of it by simply opting in unfortunately. Your friends can also make the profoundly unethical decision to make you a target of datamining by uploading a picture with you in it and mentioning your name and relation in their social media conversations.

Family does this shit all the time, sometimes just to spite me for not wanting it. I have no fucking clue why people get angry when I don't want to participate in their social media cancer.

I can't trust that some future government or corporation won't be using all this data to hunt me down, I can't possibly know what the future will bring. It's bad enough already when you have various analytic companies profiling each and every person for commercial and political purposes.

I don't have an account where i could upload pictures of myself so probably zero.
Probably, because when you live with 4 other normalfag pieces of shit in your family growing up there might be that one picture.
Fucking hate living with normalfag siblings with no sense of privacy.

Maybe 2 I uploaded over 8 years ago but about 50 my retarded friends and family uploaded without my permission and after I requested they not upload my pictures. I don't even have facebook or any social media at all aside from email but they upload pictures of me, my god damn dogs and my house online to fucking brag to people about, it's infuriating, the motherfuckers god damn this pisses me off thinking about

Well.. there is always our little friend the DMCA >:)

wouldn't matter once they've been uploaded to kikebergs servers anyway

Nah, but some kind of punishment is better than nothing. Send them a bill for the use of your pretty face.

Too many. I used normiebook way too much in my early teens.