Devilish Thread

Share tales of you being absolutely evil
cont

Oh good, I thought that this was going to be an innocent victim for a moment.

I have less interesting stories, will post in a moment

cackling

I cummed in my big sisters oatmeal without her knowing.

now's-my-chance.wmv

HAHAHAHA
Fucking sweet. Glad the little shit got framed. I remember liking QT 3.14s in elementary school and getting cucked by some other faggot little kid. I was too much of a nice kid to do anything like this. Glad you got revenge, m8.

Well aren't you just a sack of shit.

HEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking mindgames. You're a crafty little cunt, aren't you?

Shiet, I can't really contribute. I was just a goodie little two shoes as a kid.

Probably would have been arrested for that if it happened in todays world.

serves that snitchnigger

Wish mine were as interesting as the ones already ITT. Guess I wasn't enough of a little shit.

– TEARS START WELLING UP –

Looking back, The principal must have assumed the worst and fired that cunts arse into the sun.

Not evil, but at least I won, even through being a failure of a man.

Man, I want to know what he would say if you were to tell him you were the one who did that.

I stole someone's "Brain Contro"l Card when I was about 12 y/o. I still have a few decks at my parents house :)

kek, i was a huge fucking cry baby when i was younger too. Idk why but i couldn't control it. Principal probably thought he molested you lol

Great story but how tf are you 17 y/o and in year 11 lad

th- that's pretty hot

Dunno how to explain it. I just was. This is NSW and over 20 years ago, if that helps.

Ah Australians, yeah fair enough.

I can't go into any details because it involves an actual death, but…

jesus christ
that's fucked but did you fug your sister