Post-Jewish civilization

How do you handle the nigger problem?

it's pretty simple, user: retaliate.

Give them their own country

checked, but look at places like Rhodesia. can they even run their own country?

yeah but how? Niggers outnumber us by a lot, we'd have to come up with some tactical plan.

that's where we have the leg-up, my dear boy. We can plan–they cannot. Not without their Jew Overlords

no, they really don't.

Yes, they do, as do the Arabs and Asians. Whites are a minority on this earth.

No, they can't. that's the point

Here's how you handle the nigger problem.

(checked)

Why waste a nuke? Just send them there and wait a couple weeks. They'll all be dead by aids or starvation by then.

a nuke would be more satisfying tbh

Kill em, or apply stricter Nuremberg laws on them. Nigs can't mix with whites, mulattos and quadroons and octoroons need to have a permit given by the state

Nigs can't mix with whites and are sterilized, mulattos that fail to get a permit are prohibited to breed*

I mean, wouldn't a nuke after a week be the best of both worlds?

Globally? I would be happy just to btfo the niggers in my own country. We wouldn't have to btfo the ones in Africa. Being outnumbered might be a good thing though. It's like when you're playing vidya and the other team has way more members it's easier to get kills.

What happens when they create armies that are against your country and you end up having to go to war, when you just could have killed them all off in the first place. Niggers are drawn to white countries, they love raping white women and taking advantage of white economies.

test

Nigga stop