I resign as mod, feel free to delete my account

I resign as mod, feel free to delete my account.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S60JZ
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/recent/100
8ch.net/b/res/7372272.html#7372545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bye fag.

done

ytho?

will we hear from you ever again?

The job was already ridiculously hard, dysnomia just made it impossible

Slack ass motherfucker
Can't even clean up shit for a week

You have no idea how bad the mod tools already are before removing features

Ask for a pay raise.

You realize of course that he is going to beg you to come back.

You're just lazy
Which means you are also fat
How fat are you ?

is this ironic shitposting or do you actually get paid to mod?

how new are you? please answer. i have to know

it is shitposting
nobody here gets paid
the site doesn't even make money

I'm already nearly helpless without removing one of the core features available to mods. There isn't anything that can be said to change my mind if I'm going to be made even more helpless than I already was. I was already doing most of the moderation for a long time, and now I get hamstrung.

oh god how will the site get on without you, well probably like it did before you got here.

HOTPOCKETS

jim……lied…… he told me mods get $2000 a week

Oh, he'll put it back if he thinks you are really going to leave over it. He'd actually have to do some work himself if you left.

*GASP!*

HAHA

i guess dysnomia had something in his brain that clicked.
get rid of IDs, get rid of mods being able to see subrange. now balance is restored
KILL YOURSELF HEX
archive.is/S60JZ

You're a fag if that's the reason. Good riddance

two pockets / day

You probably won't be forgotten. I salute you.

bjeb
hex=cow

The fact that he didn't even ask you what you thought about the idea first is so typical of him, too. I mean no he doesn't have to get your approval for making a decision, but you would think that he would at least want to get your input on it since you are the one who has to use it. But that is not our Dysnomia, is it.

ANATAWA…

Translation: "I'm not charged to the gills with the Power of Greyskull"

I don't even know that I would want to continue even if it's put back. I'm the main person this decision was aimed at obviously since I'm really the only one that does much moderation.

Yes, yes, you DO SO MUCH !!!
We get it, but back to the important questions
Just how fat are you ?

So you're the shitbird, jackbooted social engineer, huh?
Listen. Your job is to delet cp and spam. Other than that leave Holla Forums the fuck alone.

Honestly, I think it would do him a world of good to spend a couple weeks without you. Let him hang.

4.5/10 mod at least you are more active than dysnomia

he should tell us before he leaves.

Pretty sure the point is it's hard to delete spam already and dys is only making it harder. You slow?

i'd like to say, mods/admin/staff casually posting and airing their grievances on the boards they are responsible for is bad form. it's a form of shitposting and just incites drama from the mentally challenged users of the board.

Please rekt the board before you leave

so basically what every thread here is?

fuck does this even mean?

lol, dubs confirm - shit it up

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

No, that is a janitor's job, not a mod's job. Try again.

there are no janitors on Holla Forums retard. Try again.

Didn't say there were. Just said that you weren't describing a mod's job you were describing a janitor's.

You must not be talking about Holla Forums then,
>>>/4chan/

what's your favorite song?

Janitors clean up messes. As in they take care of things that have already happened.
Mods "moderate". As in they control board culture.
What website they do it on is irrelevant. Just because mods do janitor stuff here doesn't mean they don't also have mod responsibilities.

3 blind mice

I don't know what your definition of a janitor is but that's a custodian for a building. Where did you get your definitions from? 4chan?

;_;7

F

f

F

i would have appreciated an actual answer.

Dude, janitors are called that because the job is similar. Like user said, their job is to take care of deleting shit from the board that shouldn't be there.

I will leave your account up for a week. I don't really understand why this would make you want to leave though.

I'm not "aiming at you" I'm just giving the users more of what they want. Freedom.

bjeb is encoded

dys just called you an anti-freedom commie niggertard. how do you feel about that, hex? does it annoy you? does it?

You still don't get it, do you? The users that you should have given that to left over a year ago when you didn't give it to them. The users you are giving it to now don't give a fuck about this board, they hate your guts, and are going to abuse the hell out of the privilege. Are you really this clueless and blind?

can i be a mod?
i'll delete all granny threads

The tools are limited as it is, I used post histories to find things that needed to be removed all the time. Before I do any sort of action I check post history to make sure there isn't more work to be done. If someone posts CP I want to know if he posted it in other threads so I can get rid of that too. There have been countless times I've had to delete shit in multiple threads, now you are leaving it up to people to report or me to do extra work to find it. I don't need anymore work to do in an already thankless job with already inadequate tools.

I just use the recent posts page. It's pretty obvious if someone is spamming.
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/recent/100

It was. I whistle it all the time. It has always been one of my favorite songs, even though it is a little kiddie song. It has a lot going on for a little kids song.

let me throw a hypothetical at you
what you gonna do when I spam CP tomorrow?

Tor users can't post images. :^)

So do I. It isn't enough, and it doesn't have to be spam. It can be done sporadically. Like if a mod doesn't catch someone for hours, and the guy posts all over the place during the time. Then you won't see it in recent posts.

valid point

hmm, i remember whistling it as a kid, but i never knew the words. small world

CP poster won't be using Tor, but will be changing IPs every post anyway. Takes like 20 seconds. Now what?

Bye.

We don't need mods. I want Holla Forums to be full of spam and necrohurtcore CP.

why don't you tell dysnomia that in a private message faggot

→ nevermind you guys are full of shit.

lol good riddance, all i remember you for is tripfagging and being obnoxious

he didn't tell me he was gonna destroy my ability to mod in private messages. and since i'm pretty active in the community, i thought everyone else deserved to know as well. everyone that hates me can tell me good riddance, and everyone that doesn't hate me can say goodbye or whatever

then you spent most of your time in meta threads, because that's the only place i really tripfagged

You also come off as a whiny basic bitch who can't handle needing to take effort and critical thinking instead of just spying on someone's post history like a dicksucking tyrant.

bullshit

if i was a tyrant why would i give up my power completely? are you retarded?

Because you're salty as fuck that based dysnomia took away your power to do that. So now you're turning tail and giving up like a quitter at the first sign of a challenge. Just like the babyback bitch you are.

yep you are retarded.

THIS MOD RUNS 8CH NOW!

Can't hear you over the sound of your impotent tears.

DYSNOMIA IF YOU ARE READING THIS LOOK UP ROKO'S BASILISK, NOBODY ELSE DO IT THOUGH

THIS MOD RUNS 8CH NOW

HE DEEP STATE

HE OWNS US ALL

im not a mod though fam, just a shitposter hobbyist

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

YOU WON Holla Forums

YOU RUN THE GAME

YOU PRETENT TO BE A TURK

WE KNOW

i don't even post on Holla Forums and i have no idea what

Lets sit back and watch the fall of the Triumvirate

SURE THINK IMKIKEY

are we done rping yet

Yeah, we knew.

The AI here is not Hex. Or Fug. Or Dysnomia.
Just letting you know.

You will never be as smug as me Imkikey

Make me mod i have 4 months experiencs with python

never herd of u

Where will you go instead? Is the Internet being purged of the free-speech right after Charlottesville?

You will never be as smug as me IMKIKEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!

You will never create false flags on Holla Forums!

uwotm8

Man I don't even know you, you need to deal with your deep seated issues

i'm not going anywhere, i'm just relieving myself of my duties to the board as i cannot do my job effectively anymore. i couldn't do my job effectively with the tools i had, let alone the crippled version i have now.

gotta focus on school eh?

i graduated college years ago, so no.

you slipped up, kike

>(((college)))

At least we know why you were a hotpocket on Holla Forums.

Good, get fucked.

That's not what a mod is supposed to do you fucking retard.

my college experience wasn't bad, it focused on shit that would get me a job instead of jewish subversion. i learned to develop software, some math, and some english. i just haven't bothered to try to get a job yet.

cool

YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE IMKIKEY AT ALL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

before:

So.. you have to do a few extra steps but anons gain a layer of anonimity… on an anonymous imageboard, where mods can easily be dataminers or feds or worse… Jim!

you haven't had a job since you graduated? or am I misunderstanding

I think you are underestimating the scope of this particular step in the process.

I'm almost 100% the feds have a global mod account created by Jim.

i haven't had a job ever. i graduated from college a couple years ago, and never applied anywhere because i sat around on imageboards instead.

That's fucking terrible.

Not surprising, you miserable failure.

YOU FUCKED UP KIKE

You don't care? Going to be hard to find a job years after graduating with no experience. Being a poorfag is no fun

how will you pay for hotpockets now that dysnomia wont be providing you with them?

I know. These past 7 months I've been working on improving my situation. I'm gonna start applying. Now that I won't be modding Holla Forums I suppose I'll work harder on applying for jobs and stuff.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IMKIKEY ISN'T SOME TURK — HE'S SAID IT BEFORE "STILL TRYING TO GUESS MY RACE HE HE HE"

8ch.net/b/res/7372272.html#7372545

you won't be missed, but good luck in your future endeavors, mr. spammer.

IT'S PRETTY FUNNY HOW /bbbb/ DIED FOR THIS.

please don't go ;_;
did you ever look at my post history? was it good or bad?

i hate you >:C

good luck tbh

Nigga I would have given you 100$ for the login.

Hey I heard you have a vacancy in the volunteer department

If I did I never went through and read it in depth or anything. So I don't know if it was good or bad. I wasn't sitting around reading peoples post histories, just checking if I saw red flags. For example, if the user was a pedo dumping pics, it was always good to look through their history and make sure none of them were illegal. Odds are there were dost violations that needed to be deleted.

Oh shut up, you probably don't even have $100 bucks.

stay with me hex pls, even if it just be for tongight.

I'm an adult with disposable income and trust HeX.

Unlikely judging by what you're doing right now.

I don't know what value you saw in this godforsaken site. The fact you survived for this long deserves praise. Godspeed.

Wanna see a pay stub? I mean this argument isn't important but, if you like, I'm not particularly busy.

Why you here?

Speaking as a user to a moderator. We have significantly different roles, one requiring less fucks.

Honestly you'll be missed but the fucking pedos are going to go fucking ham now. No matter how much you tripfagged and how much you pissed people off you'll still be a decent vol. I'm a nobody but hopefully what I've said has made a difference. God speed, fuhrer.

Yeah he pissed me off but I still value the cunt.

I AM A RAGING HOMOSEXUAL!
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/

I just wanted to help people that are like me in a lot of ways. I don't want to have to quit, but I do. The mod tools are already garbage without giving the pedos the extra rope they need to hang this board with. If they are serious about their "pedo uprising" now is the time to do it, whether I was there to help or not they would be able to completely destroy this board with how badly I just got hamstrung. The mod tools already lag and crash constantly. It isn't as if I can't keep going, it's that I don't want to anymore. I can endure all the shit people throw at me, I can deal with the shitty tools, but I don't want to deal with being limited by the person that is supposed to help me.

>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/

DISREGARD THIS POST I SUCK COCKS

no

I CANT SPELL, I AM TO BUISY SUCKING COCK AT MY SCREEN.

>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/

>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/
>>>/premium/

GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
>>>/premium/
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
>>>/premium/
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
>>>/premium/
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
GAY NIGGERS FROM SPACE
>>>/premium/

It sucks someone who actually gives a fuck is being curb stomped by his supposed compadres. I couldnt tolerate all the pedo shit and was glad someone cared. If you're serious, just look out for yourself. I couldnt imagine your time on this site was enjoyable, so fuck it and just improve yourself, instead of this shitty site.

back off, fake Hex

NO
THE HASH IS HALF CRACKED NIGGER
JUST WAIT

Do you really think anyone cares if you crack my trip? I'm gonna ditch it as soon as I stop posting in this thread anyway.

wasting CPU time/electricty to shitpost :D

BETA AS FUCK

AS SHITPOSTERS BEFORE ME HAVE PROVEN, HOLOPOSTING WILL PREVAIL.

says the guy that takes the internet more seriously than anyone else

All of my Kek
Good luck. Took long enough to gen that code see how long it takes to salt it

LOL NIGGER

DO IT FOR THE LULZ.

cancer

wow, sena when did you get actually good taste in waifu?

nice trips

TRIPFAGS BELONG IN REDDIT.

PROVE ME WRONG.

I guarantee that he doesn't take the internet nearly as seriously as goons do.

I don't possess the hyper cognitive function that keeps you procreating. Sorry no proof, be wrong somewhere else plez

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Never change, Holla Forums.

then he'll just be as bad as them. there is no worse way to make yourself such a supreme hypocrite,.

Pedos going to shit up the board again
fucking lulz tbh

fucking kill yourself tbh.

no

Hey, Dys. Jimbo says you're a chick. Everyone else says you're a male. Which one is it or are you like one of those things that Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is?

PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG tbh

they won't be happy until this board looks like freech/32ch

shitposts on their site, circlejerking in discord/irc

they dindu nuffin tbh
srsly looking forward to the next few weeks

until your autism settles and you realise temporary satisfaction wasn't worth the death of this site. i guess thats why you say

(checked)

hex being gone is bad tbh
you're reaching a bit far their buddy

This site won't die. I'd still come and argue with myself for a while.

there
sorry just woke up

if Holla Forums dies i'll see how long it takes for me to turn suicidal after i start lurking Holla Forums again.

wtf i love shrimp now

post dick first

mods cant see post history and hex was the only person that gave a fuck. all the others mods are pedos and cater to their pathetic user base because they arent happy with themselves. it was already bad, now it's gonna get a whole lot worse. why did you summarise this to just hex leaving?

The site won't die you fucking delusional moron. Don't get your panties in a twist moralfag tbh

I'm sorry, Holla Forums

dw last few days were pretty fun tbh

cute shota :D

I'll let you in on a secret. not all mods post with their tripcode

So are you going to lead the Pedo Uprising now?

YES

I may never come back to Holla Forums

you watch, cunt.

see

post your pgp key so we can confirm its you once you leave, then we can work together and lead the pedo uprising of 2017

to be fair, dys is only a 2d pedo

think again

what a shame ;(

lol

He's a 2d pedo rn but sooner or later 3d lolis will break his conditioning and he'll join us.

;-;

t. delusional moralfag

He also caters to degenerates to feel wanted. If they want shit content, he will submit.

I'll kinda miss you ngl

Here

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----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B0cU-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Dunno that you will ever need that, but why not?

Literally who?

gas the jews

lol

good night Holla Forums

G'night ;-;

night, based Hex

nighty night

hex is a little bitch drama queen. the faggot is tainting his own reputation by doing this.

top kek m8, watching the inevitable consequence of this retarded decision will be funny af

die nigger.

next few weeks will be fun :3

curb stomping a pedophile is on my bucket list :3

gl finding 'us'

i don't think it would be too difficult finding a convicted child molester.

with the mentality you'll never find anyone
gl you'll need it

i know… ;_;

those are some dank bantz m8

i use conflict as a means of talking to someone.

I still wanna know how fat hex is.
Clearly it is fat or it would have replied.
I'm just wondering if it's like josh level fat

that hits way too close to home jesus

imageboards were a mistake

qq

lol, you butthurt dysnomia?

wow hex is a real normalfag, good riddance.

wow dysnomia is a fag for thinking allowing pedos will lead to anything good. I'd do the same thing if I was in your position. Godspeed hex

Holy shit without hex that means pedoshit for days. WTF. DYSOKIKE KILL YOURSELF YOU PEDO FAGGOT. YOU ARE THE CANCER KILLING Holla Forums .
Also on a scale of 1-2006/b/ how bad has the pedospam been here recently?

DENIED!

Pedospam is manageable actually but Hex was taking care of that over the past few days and today (yesterday) he didn't purge any diaperfags. Just wait for tomorrow and see how bad the pedos rise if they can be bothered to 'rise' at all

that's not a proper response. fuck you

Hardly a secret. Usually obvious, as a matter of fact.

this user gets it

HEx and I did not agree on much, but I respected him because he was one of the last people on Holla Forums who actually sincerely gave a shit about this place. None of the other admins do. And Dysnigger only cares about himself. It is going to get ugly around here in very short order. Dys is already on Jim's shit list. If he loses control of the board I don't see how Jim will be able to allow it to stay up, and with only 3 mods total there is no way to keep control of it even if they did have good tools. I smell death around the corner, and it is going to be directly attributable to Dysnomia's idiocy.

Is this a new revelation to everyone because it's been trivial for years now.
Finally some good ol fashion chaos

It is a subtle difference. Endchan is trivial. Geocities personal websites are dead. See?

Eh fair enough
Pedos going to make this play their fucking playground tomorrow. It'll be glorious.

don't do it please I don't want fug back, I mean i don't like you but i hate fug even more

I'll take your place. But I refuse to pal around with the other fags on IRC

hex this board needs you. youre the only one who bans for not delivering and being a massive faggot. youre the hero Holla Forums deserves. they hunt you because you can take it.

Ah, but is he the hero Holla Forums needs?

can you give me source on pic i love u

newfag

Got called out for abusing mod powers tbh
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY TBH

Of course your post is of a nigger.

fuck of nigger
you realize hex was the main vol actually moderating this board. just fucking wait when people realize hex is out of the picture. image what will happen in the next few weeks.
also fuck off nigger again

DIE PEDO SCUM

It's going to be utter fucking chaos and i'm getting slightly aroused by the mess that'll be this board. Reminiscing about what we were always brings back fond memories ;-;

he doesn't have to die tbh

I knew something was kikey about you kikes.

Yes he does tbh.

after he lives a long and happy life he can die at the age of 95 tbh

Has it begun?

Soon™

I'm excited

>>>/pedup/
PEDO UPRISING NOW
WE REFUSE TO TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER

PEDOS WILL RULE THE INTERNET

Get lost already!

oh okay thats sad i can take your place haha

fug off tbh

Most of nothing is still nothing.

thanks

Feels nice but she was only a small cuck.

Join us.

—–BEGIN PGP MESSAGE—–
Version: GnuPG v2
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=vWMO
—–END PGP MESSAGE—–

Fuck off nigger, what do you mean

please don't leave us, Hex :(

You should stay for the shitstorm hex. It'll be fun i can tell you that much

I'll be around at least for now. If I wanted to fuck the board up I could have just done it myself while I had a mod account though.

Will you still come by occasionally hex?

I still like your input

If I do stay, I won't be tripfagging

As your time being a mod, did you notice any corruption within the (((mod community)))? You should leak info for us.

Darn.

I have been wondering about what has been going on behind closed doors. Do tell, as some issues have been arising.

There isn't anything to leak. Me and dysnomia only talked through PMs a couple times. One time was me asking for clarification on something, and the other time was on Tuesday. We were discussing how much it sucks to be nearly helpless against the elements destroying the board. We both agreed that the tools we have to use aren't enough. Ironic given the current circumstances, right?

Yes but it's dys we're talking about here.

Because most of the users posting CP were doing through a VPN? I'll assume the answer is yes

According to /sudo/, the mod tools have been getting progressively slower to work since 2015-ish. Is that also a problem?

Not really. The mods should have limited tools to control an imageboard. This is the way it was in the past, anonymity ruled and the mods had limited influence. Now people think that the mods should dictate everything. Oh, how the times change.

It's probably the most frustrating part of using the mod tools. If someone manages to spam even 10 posts before you notice, and you try to b+d*/+ they are almost guaranteed to crash without doing anything. Sometimes they will crash after only applying the ban, sometimes they will crash after applying the ban and deleting a couple posts. If they crash after deleting a couple posts and you try to click on the post history of the post you started on, you will get a not found error and you will have to go track down where the rest of the spam was manually. Fun right? You learn pretty quickly to open every every moderation action in a new tab, and do them in 2 actions(ban, then d+/* instead of b&d+/*) because the ban itself can take long enough to crash the mod tools, and the delete will almost definitely crash the mod tools and take multiple attempts.

Then there's the fact that the tools are completely inadequate. There are so many things that could be added to improve the situation drastically. For example being able to only delete posts by an IP during a specific time frame. Say an IP only started spamming an hour ago, you don't need to delete every post by that IP just the things it did over the last hour. To do that you would have to go through their post history and do it manually 1 by 1. Or just take the easy way out and D+

Best mod is leaving? why?

See

Does Ron know this?

Your only job is to delete illegal content, why would you want to see the subrange and post history of posters??
Go fuck yourself.

Yeah. He caused it >>>/sudo/48828

The crashing at least. He turned down the timeout which causes the mod tools to quit in the middle of what they are doing after x amount of time. The mod tools take forever to work, so cutting the timeout just makes them fail to work.

retard

seeing a subrange also allows for mods to know if it's a repeat offender.

spam is free speech!

Legitimate people use VPN's too. It's pretty common for all your posts to disappear because someone sharing your IP spammed the board. Or run into bans for other people.

Then don't use popular VPN providers.

How's about you stop that and get your life back on fucking track then
You have opportunities, don't fucking waste them on this shithole of the internet

i know, i'm working on it. i made some connections over the past 7 months that may be able to help me. i'll also be applying for some places myself soon

good luck. and I hope you stick around tbh

He did it for a reason, the software is shit and uses too much CPU. Infinity Next when?

Thanks.
I've tried to leave before, and it never really works. As much as I try to be normal I always end up back here. I can go on dates, I can go to church and church activities and meet all kinds of people but so far nothing changes. This is where I fit in more than anywhere else. I just won't be a vol, or use a trip.

We'll know it's you from your Fuhrer posting

Yea you better not.

I post everything bare back, no protection.

We have to keep the place child and girl friendly.

He's the one fucking the site up but he does it for free and do I enjoy seeing those cute mods trying to keep the whole thing from falling apart.

That's not him in the picture. You're the retard. Please just leave.

Everyone on my subrange used to be fucked lol.

I'm a spammer and I'm a legitimate person too. I'm so legitimate in fact that I use the same VPN as Dysnomia.

how do i apply for the position of a mod

Can you recommend a good provider?

That shit still cracks me up.

i agree
Holla Forums is the best place to deal with depression and psychosis

this

just stay away from USA and all of its puppet states (West Europe) and any other country that has any connection with US intelligence agencies, and you'll be ok.

I don't know any. Which one do you use?

You can find it funny all you want, it changed my life. There are a lot of people on this board that could benefit from doing what I did. I wasn't raised in a family that went to church even though both parents were raised going to church, and the religion I joined isn't on either side of my family. I had 1 friend, and all we ever did together was party. Get fucked up on drugs and alcohol. I hadn't dated a girl in like 10 years because I didn't want any of those whores that fuck every dude they meet. Now I have plenty of friends, and the last date I went on was a couple weeks ago. And the girl wasn't a whore that you will find on dating sites because she was raised to not date until the age of 16, and to go on a mission at the age of 19. She's 23 now, and still a virgin because she won't have sex before marriage. It may be funny to you, but for me it's worth it.

You from Texas hex?

This. I agree with all of that, except the "no sex until marriage" thing. That doesnt look fun at all. I couldnt do it myself.

no

You're seriously cracking me up here. I don't know if this is real or not since your a mod. 8/10

Your just a troll trying to play it down a bit. 0/10

I think someone cracked his trip.

my pgp key is in this thread if you want to confirm it's me

no is not a key

Yes it is. It's right here

Someone already sent me a message with it

How do we know it belongs to the real hex value?

hide.me VPN. located in Malaysia

it was posted last night while i was still a mod, it's up to you whether or not that is enough proof

You mean while he was still a mod.

don't tell me what to mean

Thanks, me too but only when I spam.

You don't mean that.

He's he gone yet? I can't stand him another nanosec.

Hex dindu nuffin tbh

true

you should have just silently quit without drawing attention to it

the drama will only cause more spam

i have no regrets about doing it this way. if i wanted to create drama and chaos, i could have created a lot more than this. i could have fucked the board up until someone got on to stop me. imagine what i could have done with my mod account before someone stopped me. my actions weren't malicious in any way. if others choose to spam because of the way i announced it, they would have done the same once someone realized my name was deleted from the board logs and posted about it

You stupid bitch. You stupid virgin edgy little bitch. You think you're better than me? I've slept with more girls than you have in your entire life you pathetic virgin. Fuck you. I have more muscle than you do fat in your pathetic body. If you think you can handle me, my address is 7928 parke West drive 21061. I look forward to seeing you try rebelling against me, you stupid faggots.

He deserves better than that. This place has changed in the few months he's been a vol.
Every time somebody randomly gave you good Christian advice or tried to instill virtue on b. It was likely him.

Sorry HeX
You deserved better.
Thanks for encouraging our christian principles and reminding us that god is always the most important relationship and not your wifu.

Lol, look who it is :P Good to see you senafag

I'm glad if anyone took anything positive from me being around regardless of how things end up.

you're goddamn right

Thanks, but I'm sill an opiate addicted shitposter.

just die already, go moderate for Josh

It's about attention and being seen as righteous.

whatever you wish to believe, user

regardless, i like being informed about the shit that goes down.

No Hex, No Peace

i love all the Hitler images posted lately, adding the ones I don't have to my collection

You really can never have to many Hitler/Nazi pics tbh

pic1 is Hitler from a draw thread on dvach years ago. Pic2 is an user from dvach doing 3D models of pictures and I gave him a Hitler pic from wikipedia, so that was the result. Pic3 is Hitler I found lurking somewhere on Holla Forums by himself.

Agreed

nice