I disabled "Allow mods to see subrange"

I disabled "Allow mods to see subrange".
Mods can't open a users entire post history now.

This will make users more anonymous to the mods, and I hope that this will lead to less uses of D+, etc. I have also been discouraging mods from banning users for non-illegal content since most people use a VPN anyway. They deserve the right to use it even if it's being shared by some dipshit.

As for bans: I think I will begin clearing bans weekly. I would also like to clear permanent bans (perms are actually perm now) monthly as opposed to the former autoclear of 90 days.

tl;dr made some good board changes for once

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta admit, I really don't like that. Makes it impossible for me to determine if someone is spamming across threads, or filling the catalog with shit threads just to shit up the catalog like the user earlier was.

Note: Mods can still see UIDs, so they can identify (non proxied) users within a single thread. There is no option to disable this (yet). I think this is good for clearing out spam in single threads.

can you ban me forever? I need to leave this hellhole

something i can get behind. ssank ya, dys-kun

lazy fuck

the ride never ends.

We got Uncle'd again :-DDDD

based

What's "D+"?

Whether you agree with him or not, at least he's making an attempt to improve the board. We'll see what happens, but I give him credit for actually putting effort into it.

thanks

You mean like the user who is posting the "How do I disable my sperm temporarily?" threads right now? Do you really need a mod tool to recognize that? Really???

It's delete all posts by IP on the board, and now it is completely unusable. I only used it when I could confirm I wouldn't be taking out innocent threads, now I have no way to confirm this so I essentially can't use it anymore.

For once Dysnomia makes some good decisions. Surprising.

You don't need special tool to recognize spam. Everyone else can see it just fine.

Burning the last drops of the good old midnight oil before leaving this sesspool of cucks for good.

Found the noob. I'd fill you in, noob, but the list of Dysnomia's failed "efforts" would be a tl;dr. So I will just let you figure it out on your own.

adorable

Hmmm, yeah, that doesn't sound like a very good idea; then again, I'd be running this board like a fascist dictator, so…

This is now a "Rate my uncle" thread.

You have to use the tools you are given. If it takes out innocent threads, that is not your problem.

I've been here since day 1, fag.

I'm well aware of his history of incompetence, but I'm trying to be open-minded and not bitch and whine about every single thing he does.

PEDO UPRISING BEGINS

OK, so you are not new, you are just stupid.
Fair enough.

Dubs thread, check em

It's useful if you know what you are going to delete, but now if you use it, you use it blindly. This action doesn't discourage use of it, it eliminates it completely from the already small toolbox.

It is if I want to be a good mod.

no ron checkem?

TSE TSE FLY!

U are

Has it begun?

Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so breezy

i dunno

Bad idea: confirmed

You can't be a good mod here, no one can. It is not set up to allow that to happen. You can be a good janitor here, the tools are ok enough for that. Being a good mod *starts* with a good attitude, but it needs more than that to actually happen. You need the tools. And this site, not just the board, but the site, will not let anyone have those tools. I've said it all along, it is not your fault. Your heart is in the right place. But neither you nor anyone else on 8ch is going to be a good mod until and unless they are given the right tools to do the job with. And that simply isn't going to happen under Jim.

I approve of this but I fucking hate you

don't hate the player hate the gayme

This. Tools here are some of the worst I've had the misfortune of using. Hell, at least it's better than 2015/16… they actually work without crashing the site now.

The 2nd kick from a mule is NOT a learning experience. You are an idiot.

holy shit

i'd love to conduct an interview with sir Idiot user 2015. thank you for your help

Then why did you just cut the balls off one of them and call it an improvement???

I don't know enough about the changes he's put in place to have a well-rounded opinion on it. Now that I'm getting a better idea of what the changes entail, I'm starting to think it might not have been the best measures to take.

But I've also learned that this board is filled with whiny, autistic do-nothings who have a difficult time relating to human beings–so, I tend to take the daily hissy fits with a heaping pile of salt.

/thread

and here is my resignation

This seems like a good idea. Do you have a fever?

fuck yourself

Dubble dubs confirm.

When I saw the tag that's what I thought too

Now the mods will have to scout for CP posted from the same IP manually by checking threads.

Keep it disabled

you're a good man, agent craig. wanna get lunch after work? it's on me

JIM LIED, PEOPLE DIED

Now it's time for his string puppets to pay the price.

it's too late you absolute retard, you fucked over this place and there is no saving it at this point

based dysnomia

Is that Dys?
I thought you guys said he was gay.
Who the fuck is the chick?

he is gay
that is his niece/playtoy

wait I cant believe disnomia actually did something based for once
D+ is a cancerous faggoty option that should have never existed from the beginning of time and only exists to define "abuse of power"

you realize they didn't take D+ away right? It's still a option but mods won't know what posts that action will delete now.

Making it so they have to blindly shoot now is almost as good as disabling it. Still not as good but unless they want to wipe unknown random posts all over the board now they will stay their hand

So Dysnomia's latest board joke is being played on the mods? Pfffft. If I was them I would use it and let shit get deleted randomly all over the place just like he wants. The users will think it is funny, watch and see!

RIP FREDDIT AKA KIKEWHEELS

ill believe it when i see it, faggot.

He's the only one that couldve saved Holla Forums now. It's only downhill from here Holla Forumsoys.

RIP

t. freddit breddit

who's Jewing who

they both are jewing you

thought so, the greatest trick the Kike ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

oh you!

See

All that deleting and the "How do I deactivate my sperm temporarily" spam threads are still on the board. That'll do, Pig. That'll do.

based

Nice non-solution to a problem that will end up getting the entire website in hot waters because one board owner has an ego the size of Manhattan, and he refuses to accept the fact that his board needs all this pedophilia shit to stay relevant.

They can perfectly use VPN to access pages, view files and posts, post text-only comments, just not post images and videos.

Is this really such an infringement on anyone's rights to stop sacks of shits from flooding the whole board with garbage 24/7? If you need a VPN so badly to post images and videos on Holla Forums Holla Forums, then I really need to ask what type of content are you posting that you're so afraid someone might find out, and use it against you.

Even if this pedo shit wasn't absolutely out of control, Tor users are already unable to post images, and videos, but I don't see any of them complaining about it, so why are VPN fags protected? Is it because this website advertises VPN services? I wonder.

The only thing you do, is embolden the scumbags who believe they have some sort of "power" to run this board because the board owner is too much of a pussy to stop them form shitting all over the place. Assuming the board owner actually wants to stop anyone in the first place.

Holla Forums was always shit. Go back to reddit, FAG

Please note the use of the term "non-proxied" in that post you are referring to.

Why let your ISP cuck you?

If you post on the same IP you post on the same ID.

This means that you can be detected as a SAMEFAG by mods. If you post with a proxy you can samefag without mods knowing.

Exactly. Meaning if I am using a VPN and changing my IP every post then the mods can no longer see me doing it. Meaning that it is now easier than ever to flood the board with CP or 3dick pics, especially across multiple threads.

that's beautiful. it protects users from potential mod abuse. glad to see someone in power wants to treat its users fairly. thank you.

I am so sick of idiots here saying this. It's almost like they are trying to get us to stop using TOR, VPNs, and Proxies. I'm finally fucking glad dys turned IDs off so I can use TOR without being called a pedo.

TORpedo spotted

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The point here is that since virtually everyone who deliberately posts stuff that they know the mods are gong to try to delete are using VPNs and changing IPs already anyway. Why make it harder to identify them by crippling an already shitty tool?

What type of content are you posting that would allow your ISP to "cuck" you at all?

You can use tor to post controversial thoughts, if you're so afraid of what they can do, and use external links if you need to show an image that badly, I just don't understand this need to keep VPN niggers free to do whatever they want, knowing they use this shit as a free pass to be absolutely obnoxious, and annoying with this CP bullshit everywhere.

They don't even try to make it casual, or "appreciative", it's just cancerous post after cancerous post, after another cancerous post. There's no discussion, there's no quality, no content, no argument, no thoughts, nothing. Just the same two or three pieces of trash spamming the same pictures of the same girls in every single fucking thread.

If this is not a direct endorsement to this type of behavior, I really don't know what this board owner expect to accomplish with this shit here, especially when you consider how these pedophile scumbags already HATE him.

TORpedo sighted

damn TorPedos

ight bitch you where you at im about to stop by and kick ya ass

Kek

im not sure if i believe this or not

So pedos have even more freedom? Nice.

I'm gonna say no. Just trust me on this one.

please increase the number of pages.

Dysnomia can you be my daddy?

You should also make me a mod now even though I don't really have time to help in any way. I just like to fuck around sometimes, and I know why Holla Forums sucks:
It's because polyunsaturated fats give you cancer and anons are suffering from serotonin dominance and learned helplessness.

Now I am seeing polyunsaturated fats advice everywhere. The Perfect Diet.

Gee, thanks?

We are not trapped in human form, but you will not see the absurdity of fate until the serotonin is lifted from your eyes.

Dysnomia is the badass of the internet.
Even dark web cucks fear him.

So much this.. There is not a single argument that justifies disabling images for tor users but not for VPNs. Either allow both or ban both.

that'll just shit the place up even more plus it'll be safe to assume vpn users have tor or tor users use tor so it won't make a difference.

tor users use vpns
vpn users have tor
sorry for my autism

I agree, but I am not sure that is a Dysnigger decision or a Jim decision. If it is site-wide, then it is out of Dysnigger's hands and he doesn't get a say in it. If it is just this board, then he does. Not being a Tor user I have no idea whether it is site-wide or not, nor do I care one way or the other. Tor is a Fed creation and therefore a Jew tool created to enable users to be controlled rather than to give them the freedom which it purports to offer. I trust it less than I trust Jim.

Don't be so cynical and paranoid, user but (((they))) control a lot of things so I can't really blame you. Tor users that want to make threads and post images/webms/videos are forbidden on some boards like Holla Forums but I'm not sure how many other boards have the same rule. Also Jim doesn't give a fuck what Dysnomia wants and nor would he even listen to Dysnomia in the first place.

dysnomia
Restrict all of Holla Forums to a single thread. Shut down thread creation and create a single thread that is replaced easch time it fills up (because cyclicals are gay as fuck). All of these threads get approximately 10 replies and then die. There is literally no reason why they can't all just be in one thread.

Those two threads were pretty good but it'll easily get derailed by the pedos. Good concept though.

If he brings back ID's so we can filter them then we won't really have to worry about pedo spam.

If we could filter someone's posts without having IDs then that'd be great because I don't like pseudonyms at all

Everytime I see this image I am filled with pure concentrated confusion. What the fuck is happening there?

Yes you will, because IDs change with IP's, and pedos change IPs as often as they wish. That is why Dysnomia's emasculation of the tool is so stupid.

And if we could gas all the pedos we wouldn't need to do anything!

I'd like the pedos to leave but we're all on the same boat with them and if they do somehow leave for another IB then 'our boat' will finally go down.
Exactly so there's no point for bringing back IDs for the 20th time.

Spic gang disassembled one of their enemies and rearranged the parts to send a message to their rival gang. When you are illiterate you have to resort to this sort of symbolism to communicate.

Which is precisely why Dysnomia will do it, tbh. :(

Made another one for the sake of it.

That and they're just trying to 'one-up' each other.

Not really. They never hung out here full time, they can't afford to stay anywhere too long without risking getting caught. They just use this as a frequent dumping ground and then they move on for awhile to let the heat die down. They are not attached to the board itself, they just want the convenience of lax enforcement. Hex leaving won't increase their activity, it will just mean that the CP will stay up even longer than it used to.

Make a couple more. We need to appeal to more people. Maybe make one for the animefags, one for the shitposters, one for the spammers and one for the faggots. Or better yet, let everyone make their own and let people decide which one they want to post in.

Oh wait….

Lel. The fact of the matter is that there aren't enough people in each category for our current threads to live for very long. Everything feels dead as fuck because we're spread too thin. We're too small of a board now to be able to handle constant thread creation.

Not full time but they hang around here for along as time.
Yep, I can agree with this. They have lolifox yet they choose come here and spam their diapers which is 'okay' but it attracts 'braver' pedos to dump their cp which isn't fun for anyone.
Hex resigning will surely bring some of the lurking pedos out of 'hiding.' I mean surely the most active vol on this board would effect the activity of the pedos. Cp will always be a problem no matter how many vols Dysnomia hires but yes you're correct the Cp will stay up for a lot longer.

He's such a cunt

isps can limit anything they don't like

Why am I not surprised.

DYSNOMIA IS OUR NIGGER, I LOVE YOU!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU!

DYSNOMIA PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

there are shills intentionally posting low quality threads and filling the entire board up with threads nobody is interested in. this is why nobody is contributing because the are keeping the atmosphere of Holla Forums all depressing instead of fun and active which promotes creativity.

no one is stopping you from starting your own threads

let us post ponies

You're allowed to bost ponies tbh
t. dys

That would explain a lot.

you must be scarred for life. Don't let that big meanie dysnomia bully you anymore.

ponies welcome tbh

So if you were a bakery that made wedding cakes and business was lagging, you wouldn't make your cakes better you would just make one huge cake for all the weddings in town to share? And you really think people would go for that?

Oh great…everyone is worried about the CP, when they should be worried about another pony invasion! Reaslistically, it is all going to get worse. With 80% of the deletion force gone, there is not going to be any way to stop the tidal wave of shit that is about to descend on this board. CP, ponies, spammers, triple dick flooding…it is ALL going to thrive now.

You are forgetting that we are spread this thin *by choice*. We want out own specific threads, even if they do only get 10 posts in them.

*our

Everyone is too lazy to actually make quality threads with OC. Shoving everyone into one thread is the next best thing. At least then you don't have to wait hours for 5 replies.

I honestly can't wait

idm the late replies and i'm now accustomed to it.

I don't remember agreeing that was a good idea, and I hardly think everyone else on this board agrees with you. It sounds lame as fuck and very boring. Most people come here to be entertained, and people are complaining because it isn't entertaining anymore. The congregation thread is simply a potential solution. It worked for a few hours yesterday (before the pedos woke up).

which niggers were calling the pedos and plugging the fucking thread in their 'midget appreciation thread.' also the pedos derailing those two threads were inevitable because they're just simply pedos.

Pedos have more freedom? No, not at all.
Anons have more anonymity? Yes.

elaborate why you think they don't. hex is gone nigger

>>>/1/

Hex was a lazy fuck that didn't want to take the extra step.
LOOK.
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
Nothing has changed except you can samefag harder than ever

samefagging is fun and before he resigned he 'made peace' with some of the pedos in their thread last night. it was kinda cute. so you LOOK, fagget

If you think about it there isn't any real reason for mods to see ID either since pedos always change it.

samefagging between threads dipshit
you really want mods that could be working for whoknowswhat to be stalking users between threads?

this tbh

they'll do it regardless of their tools, it was just easier to stalk them and now they have to put more effort in. (((they))) will always be watching, no one knows who's who
samefagging in general is fun :)

this tbh

samefag

What is Holla Forums even about? What is its purpose?

Absolutely Disgusting tbh

Kikes fucking love pedophilia. How about you start calling anti-pedos censorgoys. That would be much more appropriate.

shitposting and shitposting

In other words, 'Oy vey, shut it down', right user?

Nah, more like "Oh yes, pedophilia. How kosher!"

t. stealthkikes

I don't think so. Not on Holla Forums at least.
Tor(ah)Pedos have their own platform for pedo content. No need to come here where a pic of Pimenova might violate dost and trigger The Mod Community

hex was pretty based about midgets yesterday but i think he was knew he was resigning anyway

Dysnomia is the hero we deserve.

>Dysnomia is the deceiver we deserve.
FYP

t. dys

I call bullshit, Dystopia is still using DOST and as a pervert he will have to ban anything he finds sexual. We will still see lots of bans for non-illegal shit.

This board went from shit to shit, so no you didn't. Please follow Hexigurl.

this

that's a radical change of policy. we've had flags and/or ids for months. (you) are no lover of anonymity. whatever your reason for castrating hex, it's not the one you give.

If your a mod you've already been castrated, now pull those panties out of there.

Hex > dysnomia tbh

this tbh

How do you know he's fatter?

Dys is pretty dude and Hex said he works out so I'd assume Dys is 'bigger' than Hex tbh

Holy shit that actually Hex

Are you saying that's him? Documentationing?

supposedly it's dysnomia, heres some more pics.

I thought someone had just made a Google search for short Jew. Why is he shorter than his sister?

Nope. I first thought about resigning when I saw this thread. I thought about it for about 30 minutes before I made my thread. You can see that I was posting at the beginning of this thread about how I hated this change, when I realized nothing I said was going to matter I resigned.

I lift 6 days a week.

fify

picking up potato chips doesn't count though

When I first saw that I couldn't see history I thought it was something codemonkey fucked up because the site had been shitting itself all day. Every time posting gets slow, or stops completely the same thing happens to the mod tools. The mod tools were down for part of the day. If it didn't fix itself I was gonna go post on /sudo/, but little did I know it was actually my ability to moderate effectively being limited for absolutely no reason. The spam and pedo shit has been at its worst lately, and I had already been spending all day on this board. The only breaks I took were to lift, and church activities. So it was not a hard decision.

Oh so it was just a coincidence you were easing up on the midget/pedo spam. Well I'm glad you 'had a change of heart.'
That's some dedication Hex but isn't that a bit much because I've been on and off training for 3 years and going to the gym more than 5 times a week fucks me up. I also have other commitments so 6 times a week isn't realistic for me.
Are you still going to lurk here though because the next few weeks should be a lot of fun.

welp, i'll personally miss your presence here. good luck out there. hope to see your around. xoxo

It is pretty brutal, but I try to take a week off every couple months or so. I'll stick to it until I have a job most likely. I don't see myself keeping up a routine that hard while also working. At that point I'll probably just switch it to a 3 day routine or something.
Well this is a pretty big change since I spent so much time on here up until this point, so I have no problem sticking around at least until I get things figured out. I don't know if I'll stay around, I do like the community and the threads where I can post about life and stuff. But we are overrun with porn and other shit that I have no use for.

I'm glad to have been able to have a positive effect on some, it makes it all worth it

i like that you actually were posting in the threads with us us, tbh. because even though you are a mod, it shows that you are also one of us

you caused hex to resign his modding position
implying he got paid for it anyways :—-DDDDD

Yep. School and work made me cut my sessions to only 4 days a week which was shitty but needed. I believe you said you graduated years ago so that'll explain the 6 sessions a week.
That's fair. I would go find another IB but I really am that lazy so I choose to stay here. It's probably cliche af to say buy w/e.
Well gl with everything Hex because I know everyone's had their differences and conflicts but overall you were a decent vol and dys doesn't deserve what you provided. God speed, fuhrer.

I tried to find a balance between user posting and trip posting. It was kinda hard for me. I always felt like I was using the trip too much, but I did like interacting with everyone from the mod perspective as well.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

the midget posting is still climbing, turbonigger
how about restricting image posting from VPNs, or will your (((sponsor))) not let that happen?

see you on the user side, space cowboy

Diaperfags should be here rn

>your (((sponsor)))
kek I just saw the ad, now we know the reason for that schizophrenic rule

PLS NO. diaperfags get gassed

:3

Is she a goddess?

These are Positive changes.
but I have one question.
Will you allow the Pony Holla Forumsread to come back?

It's already back

poneys are fine but no spammerino jk spammerino is fine

That's not a properly baked bread.
It would have been great if you released an official statement.
any way.

No. Bye.

You're heavy as off of the mega chair?

And I've hardly even been here. That's good news.
Why am I not surprised?

I'll make sure to post a lot of what you have no use for.

Mostly you had a negative effect.

You need to go back.

I back this up 100%. VPNs are for criminals and terrorists only. If people want to be anonymous they can learn to use proxies instead.

I guess you don't remember 2014-2016.

Board clearing spam every day. 800 post daily pedo threads on Holla Forums. It's improved alot since everyone left.

i don't want to seem reddit-ish but i ACTUALLY cannot understand what people get from this

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what is actually happening.

There was a guy just yesterday that was spamming 2-3 word threads with various pics and webms, and I hadn't noticed because they were all different subjects. But then I was just kinda like what's with all these trash threads on page 1? I noticed none of them were getting many replies, so I started opening them and I noticed by his subnet that it was the same guy. I open up his post history and he has like 15 threads in this pattern, and he was self bumping the threads with broken english replies when they fell too low in the catalog. Without viewing subnet range and post history, that guy would have been allowed to continue to shit up the board without anyone doing anything about it.

i know how they do it
but i really don't know why they do it

Dumbass

fuck you

they couldn't contain themselves to /hebe/ at the time?

they were on Holla Forums before /hebe/ existed.

I was just pointing out a fact. Calm down.

And Hex, if you are still around DON'T cave in to this tub of shit and come back! At least not until he has cleaned up his own goddamn mess and apologized to everyone for being an ignorant asshole.

I can't even make a new thread now you sack of shit and POOPOO

poopoo head

as much as it pains me to watch this, i can't ever come back. i know that this happened for a reason, and that it is time for me to do something else with my life.

Nothing is gonna change the world.

Thanks for leaving my resignation thread up for as long as you did, appreciate it.

will you start kissing the mods cocks now? so they leave you an open door, if you ever decide to change your mind, you fucking faggot?

calm down, schlomo

lol butthurt

Go back to dysnomia's rape dungeon fag you are going to miss his cock tearing apart your anus.

Opinion discarded. Go back to reddit.

Nah fag I one from Holla Forums it's one step above this cesspit.
I wonder why it took you so long, to figure it out, lol freaking Holla Forums tier mod gone, nothing of value was lost.
or are you going to keep raiding Holla Forums pretending to be from Holla Forums?

Leftist and nigger-tier intelligence, figures.

So how is that working out for you, genius?

I wonder why is taking you so long to hang yourself you freaking loser.

Nice Trips sperg.

wew that's some projection.

Thanks for breakfast Holla Forums

hehehe.
wow you are a true winner buddy.

I think we are done here.

you should be better off tying a nose and live stream it for the enjoyment of Holla Forums audience.
Also worshiping a Jew on a stick just laughable.