4CHAN DRUMPFSTERS BTFO

4CHAN DRUMPFSTERS BTFO

timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan

Other urls found in this thread:

twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/dead-sea-salt.jpg
archive.org/details/TheDeadlyDeceptionJimShaw_201606
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly think you are actually him or that fag Vic Berger from jewtube.

Yeah Sam Hyde is so fucking pathetic

I am only one man
but my words they travel miles
up to satellites down wires
going at the speed of light
in the darkness i type quickly
and send messages like missiles
and they land without mercy
because i know that i am right
with a glossary of buzzword
i use them indiscreetly
attache images to represent me
i choose cartoons, not my face
I’m the judge and i’m the jury
I command the conversation
for the betterment of our nation
and the empowerment of our race

Why is he so based bros?

Someone please to the "DRUMBFED" meme with Tim

"I am a cuck" - Tim (((Heidecker)))

He and suck some Big Orang Cock and some Tiny Orange Hands in his shitter.

When will Drumpfcucks admit Tim got them utterly beat?

FLUMF ABSOLUTELY BTFO! GLUMPH ON SUICIDE WATCH!

I called it weeks ago. They aren't doing that right now though, give it a few more months.

It's hilarious. Before the campaign, Holla Forums had settled into a neo-nazi hugbox. During the campaign, it became an arm of the Trump machine. Now, half of them are pretending they weren't calling Trump "the God-Emperor" while the other half make excuses for his Neo-Cohen actions.

Tim is a cute

=GRIPPITY GROMPTIY FLUMPF THE ONE WHO FELL OFF THE TRUMPF==

>>>/faggot/

==SHRUMPLY PUBBLEF!!!
DONKLEPUP SCHLUUM!!
DRUMBO TLEEP!!
DRLAMI TUZZARP!!
DLAMF TRUMPLE!!==

that's not funny. I aware you people have infantile sense of humor

Please leave, Sam.

No one cares about your alien. Get a trip, cunt.

What show is she on? I don't watch tv.

This is the dead sea \/
twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/dead-sea-salt.jpg
The saltiest place on earth followed only by your bitch ass, nigger

Who?

What show?

She is Selina Kyle on Gotham

And that is a joke older than the fucking bible you hack. Put a trip on so I can filter your avatarfagging asshole.

How will Drumpfcucks ever recover?q

fuggig drupquks git ober id ur bresdint is a joo

FARGAHHLD FROMPFFF

She traveled all the way to this planet just to play Catwoman in a crummy Batman prequel.

Get a life, Tim. Posting about yourself on imageboards is even more embarrassing than googling yourself.

A lot of those jokes fall flat as the main punchline is pretty predictable. I guess that you deserve a pat on the back for being the 1,000,000th celebrity to call us basement dwelling racists.

I want to rape that cute little face of his.

Nah I voted for him, still don't regret it. Saying Trump is a disappointment would be an understatement, but he's still better than Killery.

Ironic and funny coming from this fat fuck himself

Thats actually pretty good

Only the worst faggots use "buzzword".

lol we're still oppressing him

I would definitely ayy this lmao

the dead sea bit is atrocious tho who are you nigga amy schumer of the old testament

Bitches head got pulled out to forcefully during pregnancy.

This song is unironically beautiful.
how do i get it without paying for it

it's honestly not a bad song.

You play and record with your cellphone

Did Tim really think that calling us fat and opinionated would make us mad or something? That's like 90% of what we joke about.

I think it was because of the distinct self deprecating humor.

i got banned from pol for calling out the dumpcucks they cant even handle banter

That was fairly funny. Like that sounds like something Holla Forums-the musical or the like would make.

If he was intending on this being insulting he failed miserably, it just sounds like banter we'd already say.

That's your deduction? You kinda proved him right tbh.

inb4 no one gets the one eye symbolism.

I dont get it, pls explain

t. 89 iq

It's the masonic symbol for "God", taken from the Egyptian Eye of Horus. The masonic "God" is Lucifer, it's like a gang symbol, where they leave their mark.

For more information read A deadly deception by James D. Shaw. archive.org/details/TheDeadlyDeceptionJimShaw_201606

i meant to reply to>>740914

hes getting impeached lmao

t. M00t

When will Tim cucks admit that I'm smarter than Tim?

Tim himself is fat and opinionated.

>a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

>a relatively mild mental illness that is not caused by organic disease, involving symptoms of stress (depression, anxiety, obsessive behavior, hypochondria) but not a radical loss of touch with reality.

It's been done.

I wish tim and eric awesome show great job season 1 never ended and tim just kept quiet about politics. I got lost in season one and loved it. (subsequent seasons lost me with over use of jump cuts and stupid noises and faces)

Why tim? Why did you have to ruin my happy place?

Im not fat but I'm opinionated

Yeah, so?

👌

oh fug

What's even more hilarious is the fact that Trump is still objectively better than his opponents who were all much more of Neo-Cohens than he is. Even the cucks over at (((Breitbart))) said that the worst Trump could be is Obama 2.0 which basically means your elections meant shit anyway - and they already said this long before he started gaining momentum in the polls. But of course you would rather everyone wait for Hitler or just be glad that a womyn finally got to be a president of the USA, right?