Why was Stanley Kubrick so good?

Why was Stanley Kubrick so good?

he was jewish

>>>/reddit/

He used crazy camera lenses that were designed for space photography or some shit. All his films had this eerie, "removed" aspect about them. I love The Shining and Eyes Wide Shut in that respect.

He's was a Jew but he wasn't a kosher Jew. High verbal IQ, but without the baggage of wanting to destroy the white race.

It's a damn shame they killed him over Eyes Wide Shut.

I swear we see reddit denouncing in every thread lol!

But

He combined the intellectual gift of the Jews with the ethic and aesthetic of the Anglo-Saxon, with the influence of the Germanic.

So what's Holla Forums's answer to the exceptions to their "absolute" genetics on all jews being evil? When there are those who do exists and are good?

That's only said by the really retarded faction. There's pragmatists that understand that some ethnic Jews are alright. Kubrick is one of them, Rothbard is another.

He was legitimately autistic and a perfectionist.

No such thing as a good Jew. Only crossbreeds can be considered good.

While you guys are here, what's Holla Forums's answer to the niggerhood of russian people?

Ruskies are a weird people. On the ass end of the white spectrum, they are the ones who fucked the whole world over with their early adoption of communism.

Don't try to reason with cumskins.

t. Louis Szekely

They're a mixed bag. On one hand plenty of Russkies have Germanic blood, but on the other hand, most are descended from T*rks and other shitskins.

dubs don't lie

Yes, but they still all have to go.

Because he was a photographer who wanted to be a documentarian, who got roped into making movies, and used them to not only create amazing pieces of art, but also to hide redpills for the masses in them. Stanley Kubrick is one of the greatest film makers of all time.

at what?

Such as?

wew

So many underage faggots in this board.

His Jewish autism.

The genocide of the indigenous native peoples of America.

and how exactly do you know all that to be true?

He's ethnically Jewish, but wasn't a theistic Jew. There's estimates that his IQ was at genius levels, 150+, but he never had anti-white connotations in his movies. He wanted Eyes Wide Shut to have no Jewish influences, obviously a stab at the Jewish cabal who indulge in degenerate sex parties. When he submitted the movie to the (((executives))), he dies 2 days later, and his movie gets reworked intensively.

You may call it a coincidence, but when it comes to high level shit like that, I doubt there's many coincidences there. Pretty sure they killed him for it.

There are no "absolute" genetics, the occasional autist's opinion notwithstanding. Ethnicities are clusters of properties and there are outliers.

It is true, for instance, that the average black IQ in the US is 85, but that doesn't mean that every black person in the US is stupider than every white person.

Very true, and half of the niggers are even dumber than the 85 IQ average.

Wait, that means the top 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks. Obviously whites are smarter than blacks and are, therefore, superior.

I think that's the point.

This is a literal green screen tho without the green

That's the joke m80.

Since niggers and leftists aren't so good at the maths, they just spread that shit around because it LOOKS good for niggers, but when you look at the numbers and see the truth, you realize that it's a stab at nigger IQ.

I hope Occupy Democrats or some other shitty marxist kikebook page fell for it and posted it.

tfw i've never watched a Standkey Kubrick movie, and i never will…

You act like that's our loss, not yours.

Nobody cares what you will or won't watch, little faggot.

what a fag

he was not
>>>/oven/

BRAVO KUBRICK

He wasn't.

Using Tark to talk shit about Kubric is like a nigger calling a jew subhuman.
Both are meme directors.

Ok, there's no way that's a serious attempt at an anti racist graphic. I can't believe it, it's too stupid for anyone to spread seriously.

Okay Holla Forums, we need to talk.
Something has to be done with Tarkposter. A form of solution implemented if you will. After arthouseshit convos finally and thankfully died out that cinéaste unleashed all his ultraviolet cinephilia on the entire board which has too much kinos as it is and can't take any more.
What do we do.

No such thing