It's worth a try

Ok, this is a bit off the wall, but I thought what the fuck we've got nothing to loose and everything to gain. We are going to send a psychic message to hillary to make her quit. Make her just loose all will to continue her campaign.

All you have to do is get the picture of her and of the hand on the screen (corny as hell, I know) and put your hand on it and send as much negative energy as you can to hillarys brain. The only hard bit is that we all have to do it at the SAME TIME. Shouting abuse and causing yourself pain might help.

So I suggest for the 1st attempt we do it at 18:00 UCT today. Then the next time we'll organise one for part way through her next speech.

(timeanddate.com/time/internettime.html)

Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lutmDJtGKPw
youtube.com/watch?v=izKGCjqW_H8
twitter.com/mattwrighttv/status/772877684561018880
cbsnews.com/live/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaNtO27G9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok, smaller picture of a hand, the one i posted is too big.

Why not just send her the psychic urge to stroke her cock? It will confuse the fuck out of her.

Also Holla Forums needs to purge this /x/ shit pronto.

actually that one is a bit to big as well, try this one.

Ok, I think that hand will do? Anyone going to try this with me, cos just myself won't be enough power.

heres a black hand just incase there are any coloureds lurking here that want to help.

jesus fuck

Why would one take a real pic of there hand to be put against the online finger print database?

How did you even find your way here? Get the fuck out and stop samefagging you pathetic sack of shit

I don't know if I should put up other races of hand? If you are not white and want a hand of your race colour on screen please feel free to put one up or just ask me and i'll look for one.

This is beyond disgusting. This site really is perma fucked.

well if you are not even going to try why bother posting. Just don't read or post anything to do with this thread.
If enough people try we might get a result, it's literally costs you nothing to try. You think I'm crazy but the US government spent millions on researching this sort of thing.

Trying not to shill here but baneful magic will always have a karmic backlash, just something to consider.
t. /fringe/

See

&

Stupid enough to post what seems to be there real hand.

Sage for shit thread also reported for shit thread/datamining.

no send a message to make her shit

We want her to stay in this and lose in a puddle of diarhea

fucking yank education tbh

its "lose"

Rather stick with psyops, thanks. Besides you only need to agitate her campaign staffers, they're the ones running the show. Get them to freak out or ragequit and Hillary's finished.

data mining what? You don't post your hand, I've not asked anyone to post pictures of their hands unless we can't find a race specific picture of a hand. In fact fuck it, NO ONE POST PICTURES OF THEIR OWN HANDS cos paranoid people think someone is going to collect fingerprints.

I don't know much about it, what are the dangers?

Ok, we could try that.

sorry, i'm not brilliant at spelling.

That's providing the mass rigging card isn't pulled or unattainable.

The fuck, "it's worth a try"

It's one of the overbearing laws that the majority of occultists work alongside. In this context, the energies you're utilising to harm someone else will only attract more of the same back to you. I would offer a more effective method but I honestly think enough subliminal magic is done on Holla Forums, maybe if we got everyone to meditate and visualise Hillary at a rally with no supporters or some dumb shit like that.

I'm sensing that people don't really want to even try. If not enough people want to give it a go then I'll delete thread in 15 minutes or so.

Seriously though, America spent millions on this sort of thing, they wouldn't have done that if there was not something to it.

They had men trained to stare at de-bleated goats at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, at the now-decommissioned "Goat Lab" medical training facility, and use psychic powers against the goats to kill them!

Ok, that's worrying. I might not do this then, I don't want a load of negative energy coming back at me and fucking me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=lutmDJtGKPw

Follow this method of Jose Silva to get your brain waves down to Alpha/Delta. It makes it easier to concentrate, as well as forming pictures in your head. While on level, focus on the target and repeat your statement. Try to picture it from current situation, to what you want to happen.

It is "proved" that this technique works. Just google Jose Silva if you have not heard about it. Either if you think this is real or not, just try to believe strong in this, remove all possible doubt. Make a clear picture of what you want to happen and be on level at the same time as the others.

Ok, my theory of shouting abuse and causing pain to yourself was wrong. Just watching the video now. Thanks.

She IS loose…just not with men.

If we're going to do this, we should do it during the first debate while she is being seen live on tv.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Ok, I guess that makes more sense as if we did it tonight we'd have no idea if it worked or not. I'll read up more on techniques and start another post an hour or so before she's going to do a live speech. Gonna delete this thread if I can work how.

Check out Astral Projection and ESP.
youtube.com/watch?v=izKGCjqW_H8

le le le le LE LE LE EL LE LELELELELELEL xDxDXdXDxD

shit tier sliding thread
what are they trying to hide?

I wan't trying to slide other threads or piss people off. It was just an idea I had, but too much hatred towards it. I'd delete this thread if I could. Now I'm just sad, I think it's back fired and somehow negative energy has come out of the internet into my brain. Gonna have a beer now and see if it cheers me up. Mods feel free to delete this thread.
All I wanted to do was make the world a better place and help make America great again.

I'm gonna try this shit. Very intriguing. At the very least, maybe it will help me relax and clear my mind

Thanks anons. I got something out of this thread after all.

Hey, thank you, that cheered me up. I tell you what I do when I need to relax and my heads full of stress.
I built a wooden cabin in my mind, it's in a clearing with a road that goes up a mountain and there is forest everywhere. Further down the hill is a huge lake which is surrounded by mountain forests . In my mind I got to the cabin and add things, like furniture and move stuff around, and imagine doing stuff around the place. It's really peaceful there and it's cool to chop logs and put them in the fire and light it. I even cook food and sit next to fire and eat it, I sometimes draw and write and pin the good stuff on the walls. Bizarrely even if I don't think about it for months but then go back, I can imagine it like it last was and there is still the stuff that I put up on the walls.

You can't delete the thread.

I also vote for this. Six or seven hours before the debate I'll start a thread on this.

We have three debates ahead, so that's three chances.

I have some experience with this sort of thing, and can give good instructions.

Will divulge secret esoteric techniques for the lulz.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Sounds comfy, user

Just focus negative energy on a hillary you imagine, make sure you are shooting her rather than her sapping you, since she's literally a witch and all.

twitter.com/mattwrighttv/status/772877684561018880
kek

cbsnews.com/live/

she's talking now, i'm trying to effect her throat.

It's kind of working, need more people focusing.

EVERYONE FOCUS DARK MEMETIC ON CLINTONS THROAT

Jesus fuck this is dumb but I'm doing it

I'm just saying over and over in my head, 'choke on your lies bitch' and trying to project a dry feeling of cornflakes in her throat

IT'S WORKING
IMAGINE FIRE

It fucking worked! She coughed when I touched her throat on the screen!!

Brilliant so actual proof that it worked! We just need more people to focus next time!

horsefucker get out

OP needs to stop being a fag. This was a tremendous success even with very poor organization, focus and numbers.

I'm currently working on a pepe Trump for that black church shawl shit, but when I'm done I'll start making a pepe Trump to help meme "coughing fit pants of shit." Maybe I'll also make a green pepe hand image we can use.

This was such a success that we shouldn't wait until the debates to do more testing. Nothing large scale, we want the big pants shitting blood coughing moment to happen on the debate stage. But we should definitely hone our craft more before then.

When is she speaking live next? Is she even doing anything else before the debate?

This is a new low.

i do not fuck horses lol

Not sure when her next one is. (OP here) I got disheartened by some of the people hating on what I was trying to do. But I was astounded by the success, like I think only about 4-5 people were trying to make stuff happen, next time if we can get dozens of people I think we can achieve much much more. I was pretty shocked when her throat just kept getting worse.

I guess you didn't watch the live speech, we made her cough loads and then cough more later on, the whole time her voice was fucked and she was fading. As she is clearly some sort of witch and believes in magic then it will work on her. Just have faith lad.

Together we can achieve great things and make America great again.

this is so retarded

and yet it worked

This is literally what your saying in this thread. This has to be a slide thread, logic based in coincidences are a kike hallmark.

HILLARY ALMOST DIED IN STAGE TODAY

HAND MAGIC IS REAL AND THE (((RECORD CORRECTORS))) ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF IT. VICTORY WILL BE DELIVERED TO US THROUGH HANDS AND MEMES

Thanks for correcting the record, user!

Fuck you. I'm trying to make hillary lose the election and make Trump win yet filthy shills like you keep coming here to try and put negative energy in the thread. She has not coughed that bad for a very very long time, just the other day she was saying how fit and healthy she is and today we try something and get results immediately. Of course it could be coincidence, but what if it's an actual thing and it works? Is it not worth trying as it costs nothing but a few minutes of your time?
Maybe you are a CTR and you're fucking terrified right now.

Did they start teaching "lose" as "loose" in schools? Or did we cross into a different dimension again? So many fucking millennials think it's "loose," are they just stupid or something?

Lose is "with jews you lose." Loose is "the rope came loose and the nigger got away." It's not hard.

When can I make people's faces explode?

mandela effect

Yes. Have you ever spoken in person to someone 17-23 years old? They are the most colossal idiots that you will ever find.

I'm skeptical. Sometimes I've accidentally inhaled my own saliva, just a drop or two, and I cough for a few moments; but it doesn't mean I'm ill. I want to see Clinton's doctor reports or see her cough up blood on stage. Just coughing is meaningless.

Autistic hand magic has yielded some very impressive results in its first trial run.

Face-exploding may not be entirely out of the question.

Does Trump go around inhaling his own saliva before every important speeches? No, he does not because he is a winner and winner are not losers.

She recently tried to ditch 'Stronger' from 'Stronger Together' to shift visual focus away from her health. Hillary and her media protectors hate the HillarysHealth meme and trying to bury it.

And you're right, she hasn't had a coughing fit recently. Suddenly she has one after trying to laugh off health concerns. This one was so bad and prolonged, there's nothing they can say to spin it this time.

This thread makes me lol and is stupid- OR IS IT?

I've been trying anyway. Hey, maybe it works, maybe not. After today though, you can't prove it doesn't. Meme magic, even silly types, is real.

my fucking face when this actually worked

CUNTON NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH ON HER OWN SPIT JUST A COUPLE HOURS AGO
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE CASTING?

Magic young lad. And it is just and right. Lets make America great again. Shes on again soon I think. Get ready to help brother.

Imagine if Hillary shits herself to death before they try to rape the internet in October. The ball would be ever more in our court, practically guaranteeing a swift victory. The impact a few ragtag autistic nazi frogs has on geopolitics is almost unbelievable. With Kek on our side, anything is possible.

WE HAVEN'T MEMED HARD ENOUGH, LADS

PRAISE KEK, PRAISE MEME MAGICK, OUT OF THE DARK ABYSS AND ONTO A BRIGHTER DAY

Making her slogan just "together"? lel

Hillary is a fucking mess. I feel like we're trying to meme a terminal cancer patient with AIDS and ebola to death but let's keep going

she just said Trump was a man who could be baited with a tweet… yet she talks about dark corners of the *cough* internet where evil people are out to get her.

Magic is real. I know most are still trapped in the materialistic mentality of the 19th century but there are dimensions of being beyond the physical.

Yes, this stuff works. Meme magic has some reality to it. It would be quite easy to organize so that every hour, we focus our energy on Clinton whenever possible.

indeed.

What number 00-59 has the most magical significance in regard to either helping trump success or helping clinton shit her pants on stage?

Once we figure out which is the best of those numbers, we meme and meme and meme until when ever anons, and maybe even normies if we meme hard enough, see that number on the clock they think about hillary having a coughing fit and shitting her pants on stage.

kinda like how people say they notice 9:11 on the clock more often than any other time.

kek i love her together slogan

I saw some pretty dank oc about that with images of cops beating a woman and vicious dogs breaking of their leashes kek

Let the magic start brewing. Remember to touch her throat or stomach. Make yourself cough and think of dry cornflakes in her throat.

Focus people.

FOCUS.

Be calm and focus, remember we need to make America Great again.

You can't make this shit up kek

/x/ is leaking again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaNtO27G9Q

she is speaking again shortly.

Focus on her, make yourself angry, fill yourself up with ragefull energy and repeat the following

COUGHING FIT, CHOKE ON SPIT, OVERFLOWING PANTS OF SHIT

What the literal fuck has been posted on my board. You fucking niggers are retarded enough to actually suggest something like this. OP, you've exceeded faggotry. Kill yourself.

/x/ has been leaking since 2014. The fuck have you been?

You best start believing in frog gods and meme magic, son.

bump

COUGHING FIT CHOKE ON SPIT OVERFLOWING PANTS OF SHIT

You faggots didn't want to meme an old WW2 bomb exploding when Bilderkikes were having a meeting in that castle, now you are attacking a golem, very low energy.

Filling her throat full of dry moldy mind cornflakes right now fam

meme with us

COUGHING FIT CHOKE ON SPIT OVERFLOWING PANTS OF SHIT

It's working she's starting to lose it, keep it up, FOCUS HARDER!

America also is spending millions to import shitskins, what's your point?

Wut? America spends lots of money on things that it wants to do. It wanted to do mind effect psychic stuff and now it wants to import separatists. You just confirmed my point.

D-does that mean we have to fap to pictures of clinton :(

maybe

Kek has a clear basis in reality, it's been witnessed before through the power of dubs. Trying to do some pseudo-voodo shit isn't going to work,

What would the consequences be of her quitting the race?

This is autistic as fuck.

This isn't just any regular autism, this is advanced weaponized autism.

You guys know that they are trying to shut us down before the election, so that they can try to use the media to propagandize the vote in their favor without us stopping them, right?

If only you knew how true that was, man…

If only.