Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

No, he was just pretending to conceal the fact that he's a Sith Lord.

I wish to God they had run with this. It singlehandedly redeems the prequels and would've made the Disney abortions worth watching.

It would've made Star Wars probably the greatest cinematic universe ever.

Maybe Snoke will be JarJar.

we wuz jar jar binks and sheit, nigga, 4 real doe. Fake ass crackaz thinkin they goin in space to excape us niggas. Nah, honky we comin to da moon too. We wuz space first n e way, Yakub made you dumb crackaz

I'd definitely would watch the sequels if that was to happen.

It's funny I never took that theory seriously because it reminded me of that Robot Chicken sketch but the more I think about it. The better I like that idea.

why did everyone hate this character, i was a child at the time and was completely distracted by the cgi droids, was it because he sounded black and did drugs?

Also why did gorge lucas make characters offensive to jews when he was a jew, is he a self hating jew?

Georgie isn't a jew.

It would have been a great twist and finding out he was just pretending to be retarded would have made him less insufferable.

No just a black character.

George did run with it, in the best way you could have ever done it
by merely >Implying heavily that he was but never ever actually stating it to the audience…

Yo nigga, y u wearin dat mask 'n sheit?

Jarjar is /ourguy/?!

Literally reddit

NO HE ISN'T LE PREQUELS ARE PERFECTLY FLAWLESS PIECES OF ART!

GO BACK TO LE REDDIT IF YOU DISAGREE! XD

This. The Star Wars prequels are the best sci-fi films ever made.

it's reddit wars, all the characters are autistic, and so are the faggots who like that crap

They don't have much of a competition though.

You are a fucking faggot.

I don't think that would have been well received. Looking back we all like it but at the time it would seem like a major asspull by Lucas to try and be deep and trick the audience.

He should have toned down Jar Jar a lot. Still make him a pansy joke character, but nowhere near as much or maybe even just cut his screen time.

when did i ever say that, nigger? if anything coming of age films are wanted by the reddit crowd who likes to watch cuck wars

It reminds of the pre-Episode 3 theories that Palpatine and Sidious were actually two different people. That is to say, it's dumb and gay, but it's interesting to imagine how it might have played out.