BEYONDER DO YOUR JOB!

For people out of the loop. . .

Turns out native autist Bui, long time self pro-claimed nemesis of Holla Forums/ /furry/, started a spamming raid against /furry/ and /erp/ for the last couple of weeks and not has become targeting the top 25 boards on Holla Forums.

Everyone remain calm and ignore the spam till Codemonkey or a Global Vol fixes things.

You know, a quick solution to fix this would be to add capcha to every post until the spam is over, or if we had ID's from the very start we could've blocked the ID by our own

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11839777
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now*

Glad to know. At least on Holla Forums there are IDs but I think it's more fun here without them.
Also, they now post random texts. I don't think the captcha would solve it, and it would hurt the user at the end for how shitty the implementation of the captcha is in 8ch. In either case. I guess it's better to wait for the guy to get bored and leave.
Thanks for watching the PR thread

Codemonkey pretty much told /furry/ he couldnt do anything. Well maybe this will force something out of him.

In the mentime, make sure that you are replying to a post so that you have a red link. Most of Buis spam wont actually directly reply to a post. You can filter it mentally by that.
Until something happens, I guess we just keep reporting.

Dont count on him getting bored any time soon, hes been at it for quite a while on /furry/ and /erp/

Glad to know. At least on Holla Forums there are IDs but I think it's more fun here without them.
Also, they now post random texts. I don't think the captcha would solve it, and it would hurt the user at the end for how shitty the implementation of the captcha is. Also, on Holla Forums they use different IDs. In either any. I guess it's better to wait for the guy to get bored and leave.
Thanks for watching the PR thread

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND CONCENTRATE ALL BOARD ACTIVITY SO WE CAN BITCH ABOUT THE MODS UNTIL THEY WAKE UP!

your writing looks like my writing

nice

Consider that /erp/made a thread specifically for that while locking all the other threads.

Christ, this thread is already on the second page

Ive just been spamming reports. Should we take it to the global report level to try and get admin attention? If nothing happens soon, the board will be spammed to death by morning. Its exactly what happened to /furry/

Global vols should do the same as /erp/ and lock all threads except for one, this one for example, at least until they find a solution or something of the sort.

Try asking >>>/g/ about 120hz monitors since they're more hardware oriented. I still have a CRT.

If only one the Vols here actually did their job, at least some of the spam would have been deleted.

REQUESTING SOMEONE TO PIN THIS THREAD

REQUESTING SOMEONE TO PIN THIS THREAD

Yes because he initiated the departure from this thought.

is this bait?

clean those tips, dampen a paper towel and fold it over a few times so its 8 layers or so, and once they heat up rub the tips on the paper towel all. then tin the tips by applying a small amount of solder.

how old is your solder, is it flux core, are you using flux if it isn't. solder oxidizes over time and doesn't flow as well.

How fast is this bot going?

Mods, wake the fuck up!

We really need to appoint some more fucking janitors.

We really do

Or a tighter Capcha.

Or dox Bui and break his fucking legs.

/cow/ may have something but I haven't been on that board for ages

I understand the deal with /furry/ but why /erp/?

Actually, breaking his legs would probably result in him spending more computer time.

We need to break both his fucking arms.

do you see no relation between the board subjects?

Don't forget the spine, the neck, both of his balls and fry up his liver in soy sauce and feed it to the Vietnamese.

I dont know much about /erp/

ERPing is a staple of furry culture, that's all you need to know.

Shit, is this spam bot lagging Holla Forums in general? Or is it just me?

me too

You know how furries are autistic enough to do that, so do the math.

Shit, how the hell did I miss that?

To be honest I wouldn't be able to tell if it was the board lagging, my browser with a memory leak, or just my 4 year old computer.

See image.

Then stop using Chrome

Firefox. I liked Palemoon better but the latest version broke icons for me.

Both chrome and mixtapefox are shit nowadays
Firefox more so since it's almost completely unusable

Try Opera if both don't work

I was curious because the nonsense new replies in every thread seem to be proper sentences and replies to a conversation no one is having, so I googled part of a post made here:

Turns out the text isn't random, but copied from archived 0.5chan threads.
I don't know the meaning of this, though.

18m kelowna.
Looking for guys around same age (preferably traps or twinks)or girls.
Snap is iliketsboys.

SAVE US

Volunteer here. I'm working on it. Just hold tight until I can get access my control panel.

I step away for one hour…

modern Opera is just a Chromium browser.
Vivaldi is supposed to be made by former Opera devs. haven't tried it yet though.

i still use Opera 12, last version to use Presto engine.

Just a spam bot
Although we do have schizo user

I don't guess vols can turn on captchas?

Prove it. Prove you're a volunteer and prove you're working on it. Show us your dick and we'll believe you.

It worked for Holla Forums

Ok, is it looking any better? Beyonder seems to have turned on post captcha, so I hope that'll help stem the tide.

Please keep reporting any raid spam so I can clean it up.

As a member of the unelected parliament of The People's Republic of Holla Forums, I say we move in swift motion to impeach comisar Beyonder from office. Unless he shows a willingness to improve relations with his countrymen, his current status is driving this good nation to the ground and any motion to improve the situation has so far been felt on deaf ears.

So I say, go forth my good Anons and vote for the future of Holla Forums . . .
strawpoll.me/11839777

And I say, I forgot my image while trying to post with captcha.

This seems to be the only thread that I can post in because it's the only one where the captcha appears.

Wouldn't work. Bui has his ways and his autismbux to get him through anything.

They already Doxxed Bui on furry. Hes in japan, so any nips here are free to find him and persuade him. Barring that, we can send shit to his email.

/erp/ and /furry/ don't actually have much crossover. /furry/ has their own dedicated threads about it while /erp/ is more about elf futa femdoms and yuris. the f-list chat rooms have a lot though.

The real issue here, and the reason /furry/ got dead in the first place despite having a captch from day one, is that Bui is paying chink captcha crackers to manually approve his spambot posts. Thats how dedicated he is to taking down the boards.
Just know he is spending money and that eventually his nip neetbuks will run dry, even faster now that he is spamming multiple boards.

Ok, I'm not getting anymore reports, so I think we're past the worst of it. Hopefully. I don't know.

They're actually indian. He's done the same thing before. He has dem autismbux, like I said earlier.

From what someone has told me, it's because someone on /erp/ turned him down and pissed him off because they wouldn't erp with him. This may or may not be true.

real pro solution >>>/sudo/10575

It has 2 functions; firstly it makes it basically impossible to detect spam posts automatically, and second it's more disruptive because YOU need to also read the post before you can determine whether it's spam.

Thanks for your work Janitor-kun.

ban all asian IP ranges

There are some threads with some spam in there still. You should check thread by thread to be sure, or just go page by page of threads,it's not like it's hard to spot the spam.

Thanksu janitor-san
I would pay you but then i remember you do it at no expense

Just a note, but a few other boards have linked to this post to explain to users what is going on. We may want to make sure it doesnt fall off the board for a bit incase the spam keeps going.

Second this, it should stay pinned for a bit.

Ok, update on our situation.

First, I think I've outdone Holla Forums with the sheer amount of bans issued in one day.

Second, I spoke to the Holla Forumswner and Codemonkey is going to have post captcha on site-wide until he figures something out. The Holla Forumswner also has Holla Forums's post captcha on as well, so we've got double redundancy.

If anything changes, let me know.

dear god, that guy really did a number on us

You could delete all the spam posts that are in every recent thread.

If he actually paid dots to do capchas, he must have left enough of a trail to dox.

We should find the cunt and tie him to a lamppost in Detroit, naked except for those high heels that lock on, with SLUT written on his ass in lipstick.

Son of a bitch. We have, like, about ONE furry thread on the whole board at any time, why did we get caught up in his tard rage?
I wanna lock him up with Power Girl Autist in a room until they kill and eat each other.

His Dox has been available for a while. Hes a nip, and not many of us can just waltz over to the land of the rising sun to shove a foot up his ass.

Thank ye.

should we lick his feet :-3?
Seriously though, I think /fur/ or some other board had a dox on bui, anyone able to confirm?
BTW cypherchimp, is it possible to find the IP of any of the bots? Can't vols do that too? Prolly useless as they most likely use a VPN, but it's a start.

This is the only solution, The final solution

Hi there

posting because I don't think this is Bui. It would be very easy to scapegoat Bui and make this look like Bui. But one thing I haven't seen this spammer do is post specific images and do certain things Bui did to let us know it was him, IE: Bui has tripfagged in the past to take credit. Just someone posting an email isn't enough to make me grab torches.

tl;dr need some serious proof this is Bui

Nice try bui.
Even if it wasn't you, you still deserve to get a dragon dildo shoved up your ass.
Was getting caught part of your plan?

I'd apply for the job, but I'm not exactly sure what the process is. And I think I take the quality of the board too serious and I don't wanna end up as some power hungry maniac just to uphold the sanctity of duty.

The Holla Forums thread about it was talking about how some of the spambot posts have started including pictures after people started avatarfagging to beat the spam. No idea how legit it is but may be worth looking into.

Why do we always seem to be hit harder than anyone else when this kind of bullshit happens ?

Bui has a particular set of images he posts with a capcode on Holla Forums before

be careful to suddenly blame one thing on one person when something else may be going on is what I am saying

Because no one likes Holla Forumsmblr.

We're the Sith Lord

This same thought struck me a little while ago.

I'm severely disappointed

He undoubtedly was pulling this shit on /furry/ for the past few weeks is why he is getting blamed. He openly admitted it. Doesn't mean that he is the one doing it here and now, but he was the likely candidate.
There are a few anons on other boards trying to figure out if anyone else is responsible. There were some thoughts that it could be Holla Forums since they are in the middle of a shitfit right now and looking to leave the site, but there isnt anything obvious as far as I can tell that points to a culprit.

Its an old image, we need to update it.

/k/ is safe
everyone loves /k/

I am aware of the shit that is being pulled on /furry/ and again I reiterate I have not seen significant proof that it is Bui
Bui has ran with a tripcode and has a discord
Bui has taken obvious (clear) credit beforehand for things

I have not seen such evidence very clearly that it is him although I would love to be proven wrong
someone just posting an email with posts isn't good enough evidence

Guys. Why did Holla Forums get hit so hard? We're one of the more tamer boards with little site wide drama, and when drama does happen site wide we're never bothered with.

You don't think…………

/a/ nipped the spam in the bud. Perk of being the only competently run board with any actual quality on the site.

Someone could just ask him if he's responsible. We have his email, after all. If he admits it, great. If he doesn't, he's still the prime suspect.

kek

you are a good person

how does bui do this? what exactly is he using/making that can do all of this shit

I saw this shit on halfchan years ago, but it was less sophisticated, more prone to repeats, etc.
I won't say more because I don't want to give Bui or anyone more ideas.

The hell is this?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476125

could be that one autist that baleeted half of Holla Forums a couple of months ago

that guy was too retarded to do this. he was only able to do what he did because he sneaked into a vol position

He could've paid someone to do it, he's did by troll ads to get shitposters here.