[commentary greentext]

That's incredibly embarrassing.

Me irl

sorry to butt in but that's actually a picture of me irl

The guy looks more normal then most neonazis

such is life in the islamic republic of britbognistan

You all are missing the most important part here.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I remember a time when the UK anarkids weren't faggots.

Ok I don't cause I wasn't born in '85 and I don't remember Margaret's reing of terror.

I can find plenty of cringeworthy pictures of communists. You're grabbing at straws and pretending like you have gold in your hand.

No you can't.

Don't you Holla Forumsacks do that every thread?

Okay

Good job

must

be

So

Proud

Congratulations

on

Naming

Yourself

Still less faggoty than today's anarkids and everyday's nazis.

an

Ubermensch

Without

judging

yourself

based

on

on

Not really, no.

your

Thanks for proving my point.

personal

We need to be able to laugh at the people we are lumped with tbqh Holla Forums

merits

You know what system doesn't give a fuck about merits? Communism.

Have

lol

you

even

Are you mad? Bored? What exactly are you even trying to accomplish?

read

Nietzsche?

"one man is superior to another physically, or mentally, and supplies more labor in the same time, or can labor for a longer time; and labor, to serve as a measure, must be defined by its duration or intensity, otherwise it ceases to be a standard of measurement. This equal right is an unequal right for unequal labor. It recognizes no class differences, because everyone is only a worker like everyone else; but it tacitly recognizes unequal individual endowment, and thus productive capacity, as a natural muh privilege. It is, therefore, a right of inequality, in its content, like every right. Right, by its very nature, can consist only in the application of an equal standard; but unequal individuals (and they would not be different individuals if they were not unequal) are measurable only by an equal standard insofar as they are brought under an equal point of view, are taken from one definite side only – for instance, in the present case, are regarded only as workers and nothing more is seen in them, everything else being ignored. Further, one worker is married, another is not; one has more children than another, and so on and so forth. Thus, with an equal performance of labor, and hence an equal in the social consumption fund, one will in fact receive more than another, one will be richer than another, and so on. To avoid all these defects, right, instead of being equal, would have to be unequal"

- Karl Marx, COTGP

you just got rekt Holla Forums, now go back to your nazi circlejerk to forget that you are wrong

What the hell is that thing.

Only God can judge him

lol yeah posting a picture of a bunch of degenerates is getting rekt

sorry, but this board is ours faggot

So is there some alt-right agenda we need to read or do we just start screaming about browns and fuzzy pictures of graphs?

the alt-right is gay as fuck

Please leave

lol no, you can leave if it bothers you so much

You are nothing more than lapdog for capitalists, even your use language shows it.

Never change

You never cease to disappoint.

The difference is I'm not pretending.

No really.

You're pathetic and it's kinda cute and kinda cringey.

What is with anarchists and weird hair?

Am I the only one that just has a normal, undyed haircut?

Edgy hair for edgy beliefs.

This is some choice damage-control tbh.

Mine's dyed, but it's a normal colour.

is that woman wearing a towel as a shirt?

Yeah all those pictures of skinheads were very damaging.

I guess that the ones keeping their anarchist convictions to themselves don't have a specific hairstyle.
However those scream around LOOK IM ANARCHIST tend to alter their appearance to fit a stereotype. And the same attention whoring is responsible for the number of pictures they get, renforcing the stereotype. further.

Yeah these shitposts are pretty damaging

dylan roof's jacket is pretty /fa/ though

It's a part of the punk rock tradition, which has been heavily influenced by anarchist thought. Such anarchists tend to be militantly counterculture and want to openly express their rejection of the standards, conventions, and norms of bourgeois society by dressing and styling themselves that way. They know doing so hinders their job opportunities and repulses most people, but for many such anarchists, I suspect they prefer it that way, since they fundamentally disagree with the system and don't want to deal with people who can't handle them expressing themselves however the fuck they want.

Talk to some of those people sometime. They're usually pretty nice. Ask them about why they dress that way, too, and many will probably give you an explanation similar to the one I gave above. I'm not personally into any of that punk anarchist stuff, but I don't see why the radical left of all groups should oppose it.

Nothing wrong with how he looks tbh comrades.

enough

i can't even