Mr. Trump a race traitor?

What the fuck is this? Why is he doing this?
He's literally supporting movements like the BLM movement now.
Quite honestly I would not be surprised if he is a Hillary plant.

He is trying to win an election.

No he isn't.

You're a terrible shill, I hope they dock your pay.

Trump knows you fuckers are so enamored in the personality cult he can say whatever and still get your vote

What a shit thread.

No links, no context, just bitching. Fuck off.

Quit being racist. This is a family board. And put more effort into your OPs next time.

It's called gaining their vote before doing whatever the fuck you want with them when you're in power, CTR, I know it's hard for you to grasp since your literally brain damaged boss does absolutely fuck all but sometimes you need to go out and meet voters to get elected

Did you actually somehow miss him saying "niggers are gods gift to the US"

Yeah I did actually because you provided fuck all for a source.

He did say that, but this is still a shill thread.

Trump is our best shot at turning a country around and shifting the overton window even further.

JUST WAIT FOR HITLER GOY

Well at least you aren't in denial over it

sage

OPotato

Okay

Thanks for correcting the record

what is; pandering

He's been saying he loves Mexicans for more than half a year yet his entire platform is based on keeping them out of the country.

Reminder that she's going to jail and you can't stop it.

I bet you're not white :^)

Why would I care
Yeah mentioned how people ignore major contradiction for a personality cult in my first post

Sure thing bud.

There's no contradictions, only the realization that empty words are meaningless compared to actions.

Yeah I guess it's gone past the point into outright lying

Thanks for correcting the record

You are bad at this. I hope Shillary isn't paying you much. Then again, she can afford to; the Saudis control her with limitless funds.

So he actually thinks niggers are the most important part of America?

He has always been a race traitor. I honestly hope he loses so that America can be destroyed by Hillary. America is the global symbol of democracy, liberalism, and progressivism, so when it goes down those ideas go down with it.

sage

Nice try, op.

Hiding faggotry that massive will take more than an ID change.

OP is a shill and many more ITT but remember the nature of the beast we're dealing with. If Trump himself isn't compromised, he's desirable and fits perfectly the narrative that's been building for almost 16 years now.

November is gunna be crazy.

I'm not OP but you can keep telling yourself and everyone else that if it makes you feel better I'm sure you will

Wtf i'm a #ShillForHill now

I don't care how you swing it, neither one of them is fit to be President, Commander and fucking chief for fucks sake. The only man worth a shit seems to be Trey Gowdy and that's the only real reason Trump should get in, of course fuck Hilary that goes without saying but I hope for Americas sake Trumps advisers and Mr Gowdy are at the forefront of his decision making

Trump has a long history of promoting the interests of blacks and jews over Whites. All of the incidents have been documented here extensively.

The entire argument rests on Trump having "changed his mind" all of a sudden. It really wouldn't matter if he did, anyway. The US is a permanently Africanized nation. Listen to his people on this board – and I mean his people, because they certainly are not the same people who have been on this board from the start – and they are 100% okay with niggers, they spout off lots of neo-con pro-US talking points.

Trump isn't going to be a savior. All he's going to do is try to remove the apathy and hostility to zionism that Latinos and Muslims, respectively, bring to the table. In their place you'll get a doubling down on Hindus, gooks, dual-citizen Israelis [to keep America "competitive" goy], and lots and lots of well-trained Ameriniggers being showered with White pussy.

thinly veiled cuck post? listen faggot. our economy is going down the drain. nothing trump can do about it besides a currency swap (with more globalization to keep china and south america producing all our shit). yet the most redpilled thing hes said about the economy was from a tweet over a year ago where he said we need to audit the federal reserve. not a peep since then besides the standard "our economy is weak". you can expect RWDS's no matter what happens in november. go lift you faggot.

The sudden collapse mentality is a proven loser. It's been "right around the corner" for decades. It's just going to degrade more and more at a time, non-Whites will continue to pour in, capital will continue concentrating in the hands of jews, chinks, and pajeets. White rubes will get their belly satiated with a carefully planned removal of non-Whites hostile to zionism.

There's no great crash emerging from the ether like a Nazi bat signal informing you it's time to go.

Kek, you are so bad at this

Wtf im a #ShillForHill now

If you don't know why this is being done, then you can no n2 multidimensional chess.

wtf im voting for hillary now

wtf i like pantsuits now

lol even when they're shilling they can't let go of their faggy emotionally-driven speech.
fuck off, cuck.

What the fuck his whole platform is based on the economy you fucking newfag. What are tariffs? What is reducing immigration raising the buying power of labor? What is capital gains tax raise? What is rebuilding infrastructure that is falling apart and putting america back to work? What is lowering taxes for working people? What is stop giving free money to every country on earth?

American Economics work!