Villains who didn't do anything wrong

Villains who didn't do anything wrong
imfdb.org/wiki/Platoon

Objectively wrong.

Here's an actual example.

except he was the hero, and inversely did everything wrong

who you should have posted was Jeffrey Jones

This is the right answer. Along with Zod, he just wanted the best for his people.

Also,

Nuada > Legolas

Prove me wrong. I dare you.

He was shown in later seasons to have actually done no wrong though.

Obligatory post.

He kind of looks like Elric of Melnibone. Was he influenced by him?

Why is he included here? He butchered other immortals just to gain power.

(Heil'd)

Obligatory dubs checking

He was a detriment to the majority.

promiscuity is rampant among the youth

You could argue that suffering a wizkike to live at all is wrong, but honestly I think they handled the misfortune of having one of those roaches foisted onto them as well as they could have.

She died of Typhus.

Not sure… knowing Del Toro, I'm sure he must have heard/read Elric.

He just wanted to start the Fire.

Pure trash

Name one thing right that he did.

So dark! Much edge! Such impress!

He was the original neckbeard.

>>>/normalfag/

not for lack of intent

Wasn't he characterized as kind of a coward and basically being more or less like Starscream?

Nice dubs user

Achievement unlocked - Edgrmaster. 250 gamerpoints

He genuinely did nothing wrong.

Exactly, Kurgan wasn't really a villain since the others would've happily dismembered him aswell if they had the chance.

Yeah sure…

Is scrubs as good as everyone remembered it? Or is it only favored today due to nostalgia and popular mid 2000's trends? At what did season did it go downhill?

You're not meming. The only thing this guy did was live life the only way he could. He was literally killed in cold blood.

He said right.

He would have seemed more villainous if the eloi were childlike creatures like in the book instead of unga-bunga savages

you know that the frank family killed 20 innocent woodenshoe niggers? they were the leader of a crime organisation and selling stolen food, which lead to starvation of civilians

he loved and fought for his country

no he didn't his country is Sweden not the ussr. Russians don't look like that except in Hollywood depictions ( they rarely if ever use actual russians).

He should have used the buzzsaw more, probably could have cut jet jaguar in half in Godzilla vs megalon.

King Ghidorah also did nothing wrong either.

I remember watching this and thinking that it was all Howard Stark's fault.
This guy's dad was in it for the money, so what? Clearly Howard made tons of money doing it, but he had this guy's dad deported because he was only in it for the money. I'd be pissed as fuck too.

She can stay in my concentration camp any time if you know what I mean.

Hey I guess if he didn't actually kill anyone personally he really did nothing wrong. If there's one lesson here it's that you must never underestimate autistic NEETdom, even jews do this.

Ah yes, I forgot about the realistic CG effects they had in those days

she looks so lifelike

w-what do you mean?

And the other immortals didn't?

He just wanted to get rid of all the zombies.

but money is evil! we should stop all trading and make everything ourselves